March 2018 Babies

I've had to start completely from scratch too esp after having 3 consecutive losses we thought we would never have anymore :wacko:

This baby really does not want me to sit comfortably, she is always kicking near my ribs when I'm sitting down! Anyone else getting booted in the ribs? :haha:

DD1 never reached my ribs!

I swear my baby doesn't kick. I feel tons of movement, but it always feels like the baby is rolling around or maybe rubbing against me. Never any hard jabs.

Luckily my first DS and this one haven't really kicked ribs (stocky legs I think...) . But they both have liked to push out and hold (stretching out or something). If I try to push back they push out harder.
I'm really curious how this baby will be temperament wise as my first son is high needs...

She's been pushing out too! Last night she went crazy, it's like she was flipping around multiple times, kicking my ribs... just everything she could possibly do, I think she's going to be a very fidgety child! :haha:

Not too bad Katia-xO, how are you?

I had my scan to check placenta, it's not low lying anymore so all good and found out this baby is likely to be a lot bigger than DD1 was :haha:

060509.x - yay, glad the placenta is in a better spot!

All is good for me. Still no problems. Easiest pregnancy I could have ever hoped for.

That’s good! Glad you’re both fine. I’m getting by, this gestating business takes far too long though :haha:

It definitely takes too long! I feel silly complaining because my pregnancy has been easy, but I am definitely ready to meet baby and not be pregnant anymore. Not that I want baby coming early, I just sort of wish the complete process took a little less time.

I feel exactly the same! I do like being pregnant, but I'm a little uncomfortable lately so kinda wish it took less time to grow a baby!

That’s the thing it just takes so so long lol, I’ve had spd from about 16 weeks this time and still 8 weeks until my section so I’m willing the weeks away! I really want to cherish the time as it’s my last baby x

Has anyone packed their hospital bag or installed their carseat yet?...
Or when do you plan to?

I want to start but don't want to do it too soon lol

We haven't got a carseat yet!

I'm picking up bits for the hospital bag now but can't pack it until I've got it all.

Has anyone packed their hospital bag or installed their carseat yet?...
Or when do you plan to?

I want to start but don't want to do it too soon lol

I’ve packed some of my bag but not all of it, need to get a few bits and stuff I’m wearing/using will be put in when I go lol.

I’ve got an erf seat so I’m not installing it until afterwards as I won’t be driving for a few weeks, I’m not sure if to pick up a newborn one (the ones with the handle) for oh’s car so I’m not faffing taking the other out once it’s in.. :shrug:

I have gathered a few things for my hospital bag, but haven't packed anything yet. We have our car seat, but haven't installed the base into the car yet. We should probably do that soon, I suppose. Although even if baby came early, our hospital told me they will keep me and baby for 3 days after birth so there is time for DH to get it installed during that time if needed.

I have gathered a few things for my hospital bag, but haven't packed anything yet. We have our car seat, but haven't installed the base into the car yet. We should probably do that soon, I suppose. Although even if baby came early, our hospital told me they will keep me and baby for 3 days after birth so there is time for DH to get it installed during that time if needed.

oh my you are way ahead of me, i have literally packed nothing, and havent even bought another seat yet (both ours expired from my other two kids) we looked at a new britax one and its more cost efficient to buy the travel system but its expensive:nope: DH really likes the stroller and seat both are light weight and stroller fold with one button and folds very small. Anyways we have been arguing back and forth about it i'm sure that as soon as i'm in hospital he'll go buy the expensive one because then i can't go with him lol

We have a britax travel system. It was actually a gift from DH's aunt (she gave us the money to choose one), but we managed to get it on sale on Black Friday so it wasn't too bad. We obviously haven't used it yet, but just from trying it out at home, the stroller handles really well and the car seat is light weight. They had a big recall a year ago, but from what I could tell everything has been resolved since and new models are fine.

I've finally decided on which pram we're going for! Bought a change bag that matches the colour of the pram so I just hope it's in stock when we go to get it :haha:

I registered for an amazing bag, but it is pricey so no one has bought it. We get a discount on anything we registered for so I'm trying to decide if it is worth buying ourselves at the discounted price. My friend has the same one and highly recommends it so I'm tempted, but money (sigh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->