March 2018 Babies

Ladies good luck in your pregnancies !!! Sadly I won't be joining you :cry:.

This is so messed up. So I went to the ER cuz I was tired of waiting. I still had trouble finding an Obgyn that was willing to work with me. Anyway, I convinced them to do an ultrasound. Well.. i have sad news. I had an ovarian cyst (wasn't painful like the other 3 I had in my life) and they said it can produce hcg and cause false pregnancy symptoms and false positive tests?????!!!!!!!?????? Since when??? It cant even be detected by blood and i would have never known if I didn't force them to do an ultrasound.

I am so sad :cry::cry::cry:. Thanks for supporting me through this ladies.

Ladies good luck in your pregnancies !!! Sadly I won't be joining you :cry:.

This is so messed up. So I went to the ER cuz I was tired of waiting. I still had trouble finding an Obgyn that was willing to work with me. Anyway, I convinced them to do an ultrasound. Well.. i have sad news. I had an ovarian cyst (wasn't painful like the other 3 I had in my life) and they said it can produce hcg and cause false pregnancy symptoms and false positive tests?????!!!!!!!?????? Since when??? It cant even be detected by blood and i would have never known if I didn't force them to do an ultrasound.

I am so sad :cry::cry::cry:. Thanks for supporting me through this ladies.

Aww no! So so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

The good news is..... if there is any..... They said my egg was about to burst. Also, now I won't be confused on ovulation. It lines up with my normal cycle today. I am assuming the opk were caused by the cyst too (had noting but +opk since AF stopped).

Good luck lovelies!!! Can't wait to see pictures of all the babies in March!!!I

I'm so sorry kiwi, how terrible. I'm really glad you forced them to do an ultrasound though. Now you know what is going on. It really annoys me how hard it is sometimes to get the treatment you know you need.

I have heard of cysts causing false positives, but it never occurred to me to actually worry about that happening. I'm glad you have your cycles figured out now at least. On to the next and hopefully a real bfp!

I am so sorry for that to have happened! I didn't know that could happen.

Me? I had a bad day sicky wise... My medication just wasn't cutting it today. I've managed mash potato and bread. and then a handful of chips. I am so hungry but I feel so poorly. I'm going back to the gp on Monday to request ondansetran as that worked in myblast pregnancy and I can't face another 3 months of feeling like this and being completely useless around the husband and kids. I feel stupid for even getting pregnant now when I knew I don't handle the hormones well andnjust throw up constantly.

I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly! I couldn't imagine, I keep thinking I might be getting sick with this pregnancy but so far all it's been is a bit of nausea.

I met with a doula today! I'm excited to have one, and I can't wait to get into all the planning of the birth haha. I actually LOVE giving birth, and if she can help me have the birth I feel I deserve and would be best, I'm sure I'll love it even more.

That's awesome mushymilk. I just qualified as a doula a few days ago. I'm so excited to start work now. Training was an amazing experience . Hope she helps you get the birth you are hoping for.

Oh no kiwi I'm so sorry :(. I had my first appointment yesterday, doctor didn't want to do an ultrasound because she was afraid there wouldn't be anything visible and I would freak out lol. Sad day. But I have another apt in 4 weeks and will get an ultrasound then :) so yay!

Ladies w HG, or close to it, i tried taking acid relflux meds last night (just rollaides, nothing big) along w the zofran and i think it helped. I still feel yuck but today was the first day i woke up not feeling like i had to run and vomit. Sometimes my stomach hurts like feels sour and the zofran only takes a part od the edge off but never fully works. I am not anywhere near 100% better, still having issues but it eased a bit of the sour, nasea feeling, a little. So i thought i would share.

I am a doula but.moved to an area where its very rural and ppl dont seem to utilize them so havnt gotten to practice any recently but its a wonderful profession!

Ladies w HG, or close to it, i tried taking acid relflux meds last night (just rollaides, nothing big) along w the zofran and i think it helped. I still feel yuck but today was the first day i woke up not feeling like i had to run and vomit. Sometimes my stomach hurts like feels sour and the zofran only takes a part od the edge off but never fully works. I am not anywhere near 100% better, still having issues but it eased a bit of the sour, nasea feeling, a little. So i thought i would share.

I am a doula but.moved to an area where its very rural and ppl dont seem to utilize them so havnt gotten to practice any recently but its a wonderful profession!

I have some randitine(spelling??) I may take then to help. On Monday I'll be on ondansatron which I believe is our version of zofran.

Hi ladies, do you mind if i join? Just had my 1st positive beta ☺ not sure on due date just yet but sometime in March

Welcome hopeful! I'm so excited to see you here! I've stalked your journals forever :blush:

Welcome hopeful!

I have some randitine(spelling??) I may take then to help. On Monday I'll be on ondansatron which I believe is our version of zofran.

Thats technically what im on, Ordansetron. Its just the generic of Zofran.

I started on Zantac yesterday. Its helped some.

Joining in! Just got my BFP yesterday with an EDD of March 22. I had four days of major cramping and I'm still spitting a little bit, hoping that goes away soon because it's stressing me out a little.

Looking forward to a healthy happy 9 months with you ladies!

Just found out I'm due March 26! Sort of a surprise baby.. conceived on vacation in Hawaii. :)

Hehe I feel you babe. My first son started out as an identical twin pregnancy (Second never developed) and my second son started as a fraternal twin pregnancy (second never developed) so I'm PARANOID about twins and dying to get my scan over with so I can relax :haha:

Just booked my first midwife appointment for next week!

Even though I've done this all before it seems so scary! I hate the wait for the scan, and the worry of missed miscarriage or nothing being there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->