• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

9-10dpo today. Nipples hurt like crazy since five days ago. Usually they don't hurt this much and not this close to when af is due (in about 2-3 days). They tend to hurt close to when af is due when I'm pregnant, so yes my hopes are up! I think I'll need to buy some tests today and maybe test tomorrow? 10-11dpo then, and I had a possible IB 5-6dpo so it might show, right? If I get a sensitive test. Only got a 25miu at home so that won't work yet. I should wait until af is due really...

9-10dpo today. Nipples hurt like crazy since five days ago. Usually they don't hurt this much and not this close to when af is due (in about 2-3 days). They tend to hurt close to when af is due when I'm pregnant, so yes my hopes are up! I think I'll need to buy some tests today and maybe test tomorrow? 10-11dpo then, and I had a possible IB 5-6dpo so it might show, right? If I get a sensitive test. Only got a 25miu at home so that won't work yet. I should wait until af is due really...

Mine have been the same too! I usually get tender breasts a day or two before af comes but I’ve had awfully sore breasts and sensitive nipples since Saturday and ad isn’t due till friday😑 I couldn’t even wear a bra yesterday

Hope you get your bfp

Hope af wont show for you both mrnmrsm & LO4. <3

Afm still no af (5 days late now). Testing tomorrow am ... again ....
My bfn yesterday appeared to turn into a faint bfp later that day so we shall see!!

Hope af wont show for you both mrnmrsm & LO4. <3

Afm still no af (5 days late now). Testing tomorrow am ... again ....
My bfn yesterday appeared to turn into a faint bfp later that day so we shall see!!

I’ve got my fingers crossed for you that you get a bold bfp in the morning x

LO4 I would use a more sensitive test this early. With DS2 I got my first positive on a FRER at about 10dpo, it was fairly faint but clear. If it was IB around 5-6dpo then you should see a positive on a sensitive test, but it can take longer sometimes.

Mrnmrsm, I hope af stays away! Fingers crossed for you too :)

Mrsmummy that sounds good, hopefully you will see a lovely clear positive when you next test

MrsP1117 - I got you on the list. Best of luck!!

LO4 - Sounds very promising! I would think a sensitive test would catch by tomorrow.

mrn - Sounds very promising for you as well!!

Mrs - Maybe you had a late implant. Good luck!!

I finally got crosshairs on FF.. 8 days after ovulation. Glad I got them, though!

No real signs for me. I have had to get up and go pee in the middle of the night the last few nights. I wouldn't think frequency would increase this early, though.

I did have a dip 5DPO, but I feel it is unlikely to be implantation.

7dpo..... tick tock tick tock

waiting until Wednesday 9dpo to test. Some days I feel like YES I'm pregnant other days, like today, I'm sure I'm not.

Thanks happycupcake & alijo!

Extremely tired these past few days.. fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon for an hour! :blush: this is not like me at all! I was exactly the same with my pregnancy last year... reeeeally dont want to get my hopes up but its so hard not to.

I am 9 DPO, I plan on testing March 4th :test:

Thank you! This is so fun - sending you all so much baby dust and prayers

:dust:

Hi ladies, DH and I dtd today and probably will tomorrow too, since we won't see each other for the next two months and we are already missing each other like crazy!!! I'm currently on cd12 and though it's unlikely with the way my cycle has been, I'm keeping my fx that my body is excited to O and does it in the next few days instead of the normal cd21 or 24 O day! I had really sharp pains in my nipples yesterday which has never happened before O before, so that's new. I will pop back in to update you guys if anything interesting happens!! gL to everyone and lots and lots of babydust!

I'm contemplating testing tomorrow. Not sure if it's possible to test and get a positive result at 8 DPO..?

I've been exceptionally tired the last few days. And moody. My period should be here by the 5th of March. Still a week away.....

I've seen some positives at 8dpo but it's still very early.

Hey Ali - thanks for starting the thread! I am moving onto Cycle #16. Hubby and I will likely only have one day/shot to BD during fertile time due to travel for work, but we will try regardless! Can you put me down for March 25th to test? That's my 29th Birthday and I would be one day late at that point! :thumbup: :cake: Thanks!

Good luck this month, everyone!

hi Ali, can you please add me to March 3rd? baby dust to all testing in March!!!

I can’t help symptom spotting this month!

I’ve had sore breasts for days now and today my nipples feel on fire with shooty pains &#128529;
I’ve had a stitch feeling near my belly button and feel ‘wet’ down there!

Why can’t it be Friday already &#128529;&#128529;&#128529;&#128529;&#128529;&#128529;&#128529;

Hey all, last month was our first month trying, but I had only just come off bcp, so was a over the place emotionally, and symptomally (think I made that word up!) ...I very quickly became a poas addict, and hated the stress of it all and seeing the bfn all the time. This month I am aiming to just let nature take its cause...I doubt it will last though! Been offered a job at the nursery my mum runs, which is great, but will feel very guilty if I accept it, then have to turn round and quit because of pregnancy! Not sure when I will be testing yet. FX for you all this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->