• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

I can see the line on the CB but I honestly wouldn't trust it. I've had some awful false lines which were blatantly obvious, and had I not used any other tests which had all gone negative, I would have believed them.
I have had loads of UTIs but they haven't delayed af for me, I don't know if they can

I don’t believe it even though both the tests looked the same.

On the wait for af now!

I would wait a little and retest with one of your cheapies instead

happycupcake - yeah that's all i remember... just really bad burning. Which I have none of this time :shrug:
Couldn't manage to fill a sample again while I was there so have to drop it off later. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon!

I remember when I was pregnant I went in for the usual tests, one being a urine dipstick thing and it was borderline for UTI, so they sent it to the lab and I did have one, but hadn't any symptoms whatsoever. Probably the only time I haven't had any

Hi, can I join in?
Been ttc#2 for a long time and finally had a BFP last month but sadly it didn't last long.
Positive opk yesterday (exactly 14 days after miscarriage started) and I'm hoping I'll be superfertile now this month.
Last month, i had BFN at 10dpo, but BFP at 11 dpo, so I guess I'll try at 11 dpo again this month. Can you can put me down for March 9th? Its gonna be a long tww.

TTC74 - Added!! Best of luck!!

Zoboe - Welcome! Let me know when you plan on testing once you know and I'll add you to that date. I put you on TBD for now! Good luck!!

Would you have to quit if you became pregnant? I think a nursery would be a great job to have. Then your little one would be able to go to daycare where you work!

Lady - Added you to the 9th! Good luck!!!

Mrn - I keep symptom spotting as well. Today I haven't spotted much, but I started aching down there again. It always seems to be dominant to the left side!

Mel - Added you to the 3rd! Is your avatar your little one?! That's some serious hair!!!

LuLu - Well.. haven't you heard.. 16 is your lucky number so... definitely will be your month!! Perfect birthday gift! It does only take once (was the case with both my boys) soo you got this! Baby dust!!

JA - Definitely possible, but rare in most cases. So, if you really want to, go for it! Just don't be too let down if it's a BFN since it's so early!

thencomesbebe - Fingers crossed that you ovulate early. I couldn't imagine being away from my hubs for 2 months!! We could hardly stand a day for the longest time. Maybe it'll be a good break for you two, though. If you don't get pregnant this month.. by the time you see each other again you'll be like rabbits!

Crumb - I have you added to the 4th!! Best of luck! Glad you're having fun!!

Mrs -I'd have them up, too. I've been tired as well, but I can't tell if it's more than usual. I do get spells where I'm so super tired for no reason. I took a nap a couple of days in a row. I think it might be stress, though.

Dream - I'm right there with you. Yesterday I was all "I have to be pregnant" Today.. "Eh.. I'm not.. why bother testing"

I caved and tested at 8DPO today. Not even a hint. I threw it away, will not look again. I know it's early so I just need to chill!

Symptom spotting reveals: Urinary frequency (have to get up at night to go pee even if I didn't drink much before bed), nipples appear to be more sensitive (my 1 year old has bit them a couple of times while feeding so summing it up to that), tired more than normal (this happens occasionally, though), still have an aching down below.. Why can't there be a HCG test that is marked with multiple levels and tests "nonpregnant" levels so that you can see if it rises :haha: Maybe I should make this.. I'd be rich.. we all know several POAS addicts!

Thank you Ali! 4 more days til test day i hope i can hold out...yes, that's my son's hair when he was 8 months old, he's 2 now and it's even longer and wilder lol

That is a FANTASTIC idea! if you ever create those tests, i would be your best customer lol :headspin: #POASAddict

Minnie - Good Luck, Baby Dust to you!

I'm 8dpo today. One more sleep, going to start testing tomorrow. FX

I tested this morning at 8 DPO...BFN. will try again in a couple days.

AF arrived today. I'm back to wtt. Good luck to all the testers:)

I’ve just used my last cheapie stick so I can’t test until I miss af 😑😂

Attachments

• F9B5E9F1-1F36-40D4-A803-7817C4C3F349.jpg
    F9B5E9F1-1F36-40D4-A803-7817C4C3F349.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
Finally on CD 20 I got a positive opk! :) I could celebrate right now haha. Been testing since Cd10 so it feels like forever. Let’s just hope my body goes through with it and doesn’t just gear up to. Keeping crazy eyes on my chart atm ;)

Attachments

• 165B8A04-F1C3-4202-A068-CB1D5ED5B1B3.jpg
    165B8A04-F1C3-4202-A068-CB1D5ED5B1B3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
The wait is dragging ! 6dpo today tempted to test even though I know it’s too early. Had some sharp pains yesterday which I have never experienced before and since then I feel like I need to pee all the time, maybe I have a uti 😞

The wait is dragging ! 6dpo today tempted to test even though I know it’s too early. Had some sharp pains yesterday which I have never experienced before and since then I feel like I need to pee all the time, maybe I have a uti 😞

i`m 7dpo today and had sharp pains that i`ve never felt before too at 6dpo, it was on my right side...hoping it`s a good sign for us!! I`m trying so hard to resist testing until Saturday

i`m 7dpo today and had sharp pains that i`ve never felt before too at 6dpo, it was on my right side...hoping it`s a good sign for us!! I`m trying so hard to resist testing until Saturday

Mine was also to my right, thing is with my first I felt nothing ! I had butterflies and increased hunger 10 dpo and tested with a BFP. I don’t think I will last till Saturday I have 5 eBay cheapies calling me 😂
Good luck to you hope it’s a sign of a BFP for you

I am having the WORST dry cough! stated yesterday at 7 dpo. I don't feel sick at all just coughing with no mucus. Has this ever happen to any of you during your tww?

I am having the WORST dry cough! stated yesterday at 7 dpo. I don't feel sick at all just coughing with no mucus. Has this ever happen to any of you during your tww?

I’ve had a cough the last 2 weeks but mines like mucus is stuck. No cold symptoms though just the cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->