• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Well I by my temp and using fertility friends it look like I am 3dpo and ovulated on cd 14 which waa 2 day after my HCG shot

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/Ainadaliel/Screenshot_20180227-072337_zpsj1psdqdr.png

I am having the WORST dry cough! stated yesterday at 7 dpo. I don't feel sick at all just coughing with no mucus. Has this ever happen to any of you during your tww?

With my last I had a cough / sore throat and headaches at 11dpo, it didn’t last more than a couple of days and didn’t cough anything up

Did an OPK today to see where things were at. Should have done one before today really! ...if last month is anything to go by, I should O tomorrow, but OPK was definite negative, only a faint line. Now I'm in the unknown as to whether I already O'd or whether it hasn't happened yet! ...I guess that's a good way to stop me poas so many times in TWW...maybe I'll just wait to see if AF shows her face...or maybe not :p

Did an OPK today to see where things were at. Should have done one before today really! ...if last month is anything to go by, I should O tomorrow, but OPK was definite negative, only a faint line. Now I'm in the unknown as to whether I already O'd or whether it hasn't happened yet! ...I guess that's a good way to stop me poas so many times in TWW...maybe I'll just wait to see if AF shows her face...or maybe not :p

I could never got a positive OPK test so that why I started but. Baby dust to you and everyone else

Flueky I'm sorry :hugs:

Mrnmrsm I don't know if it's the light but I think I see a shadow?

Trimeka I tend to have a weird cough, which isn't phlegmy but can become mucusy, when it's really cold outside and I think it's my asthma. I only have it mildly these days, are you asthmatic?

My temp shot up today but I started using progesterone so it's to be expected

Count me in. I'll be 12 DPO tomorrow. I'll be testing tomorrow though if my test strips come in the post. Otherwise I'm in for March :D I'm dying for my tests to get here. I was sooooooo hoping they would get here today! :(

So far I've had uterus gurgling for a number of days, I think 4/5 (yep it's apparently a thing, who knew!?), nausea for about 6 days, mild cramping for about 6 and then moving to the occasional mild twinge, trouble sleeping, no where near the bloating (so bad it's near excruciating) that I normally get so close to AF (AF due in 3 days), metallic taste on roof of mouth and top right teeth, weird smells that make me sick (hot water from tap today suddenly smelled like sewage with no change possible in smell and a gagging/dry heave session ensued), 3 year old cat who never is clingy is now like velcro and sleeps with me or on me every night (he's a Daddy's boy and is normally screw you Mum don't touch me about 90% of the time), tiny and I mean tiny (like only twice as big as the . in an i <--- ) red dots when wiping, milky white cm, high hard cervix, vivid dreams, gassy, things are tasting sweet for the last 5/6 days (even water and plain tea!), Montgomery Tubercles have popped out around the nipples, boobs have a weird veining pattern that was prominent and is now a bit lighter but pretty identical on each side, if I have any during this time, it's normally just a few here or there and dark and definitely not in patches like they are now, sore, asthma has been spiking in severity at night while sleeping for about a week now, the types of attacks are starting to wane but the way they're happening is really weird for me and the number of attacks a night when they first started was sky high, my asthma rarely ever does this while I sleep, weepy twice in one day a couple days ago from feeling homesick, I am from South Korea and only spent the first two years of my life there so I'm super confused as to why I would feel such harsh homesickness when I've never had the opportunity to even go back, much less even ever been homesick, and I'm 37 now, more lethargic than I typically am at this time in my cycle, yesterday I had a massive hot flash (I mean driving down the road full on windows down with a tank top on hot flash).

Long list I know. lol

PS: I found these today (link below to Amazon) and will be ordering more tomorrow! My order I'm waiting on are One Step brand and I have 10 incoming. The ones I found today are much more economical than the 7.00 I paid for 10!

https://www.amazon.com/AccuMed®-Pre...00R55X62C/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Anyone had the famous ‘daggers’ before af??
I really feel she’s going to come anytime now and I keep getting an achy shooting pain up my lady parts &#128529;

Yeah actually, like a sharp pain in your lady bits? I tend to see this too

11-12dpo. Af should be here today or tomorrow and I always have spottings a day or two before. Thought my cm looked a bit pink this morning but I'm not sure. Counted myself out for this cycle but now I don't know. My nipples still hurt like h*ll and no more spottings. Not evem any cramps yet! That feels a bit odd. But I'm to afraid of getting my hopes up so I'll be waiting for af to arrive any moment instead. The really weird part of this is really my nipples being so sore this late in the cycle. Usually it stops around 8dpo. Never experienced this sore nipples before...

LO4 hopefully this is a sure sign of a positive for you then! I'm assuming you won't be testing until af is late?

Yeah actually, like a sharp pain in your lady bits? I tend to see this too

Not so much sharp more of like a dull ache but it’s in sudden quick bouts. Not pleasent lol made me need to just hold myself till they went ha ha

Oh in that case nope, I haven't had that kind of pain. It's always a sharp stabbing pain

LO4 hopefully this is a sure sign of a positive for you then! I'm assuming you won't be testing until af is late?

I haven't set a date for testing yet, but I'll wait until af is late yes. I only have one test at home and it's not that sensitive so I don't want to take it too early, or before af is late.

I don't know how you ladies have such restraint. I order like a million ICs lol

Can I join please? Can't believe I'm back here! After my 2nd mc in a row in Dec I was sure I wasn't going to ttc again. But here we are on CD1 after very slow falling hcg and af finally showing up! Not really sure how this cycle will go but please put me down for around the 28th March.
I'm so nervous!

Just a quick post before I run off to work.

I got all our new ladies on the list! Good luck to you all!!!

Flue - I really hate to see you go :hugs:

Nothing to really report over here. My temp dipped yesterday then dipped some more today. 10DPO today.. AF should arrive in 4, then. I'm expecting her, but we shall see.

AliJo, four days is plenty of time for your temp to jump back up :)

BabyBrain80 - I'm sorry to see you back here :hug:

AFM 9dpo bfn, will try again tomorrow, story of my ttc journey

Hi.
Can I join?

AF is due March 9th so will be testing March 10th is AF doesn't show (although knowing me I will cave and end up testing way earlier &#128514;)

This is our 2nd month TTC #2 and if I don't get my Bfp this month we will be preventing for a couple of months as we don't want another December baby (DS birthday is 22nd December so already overshadowed by Christmas)

Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"