March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

It's funny part of the title of this thread is Irish luck, I'm part Irish lol

Congratulations Happycupcake!!

I am part irish too so i hope your irish luck talks to my Irish luck

I shall have a word with my Irish to talk to your Irish lol

Well your irish must talk some logic into mine I got a great rise last night and it's the 1st I every seen my temp up in the 98.00.

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/Ainadaliel/Screenshot_20180307-055226_zps3dtuebhk.png

Right, in that case I shall have more words with it to continue because that's fab! Looking really good :D excellent BD timing too, when are you testing?

Congrats to bfps. Especially happy for you cupcake.

Sorry about AF to everyone else.

I will be officially in the TTW tomorrow! Yesterday I felt like I was going to O which would have been a few days earlier than expected. I tested in the morning and 5pm, both times on Clearblue opk it showed High, but the lines at 5pm were almost identical. So i decided to test once more before bed and sure enough at 11 it was showing peak so O is in progress! I still can’t believe how quick the opk lines changed. I’ll attach a pic of I can figure it out. We BD the last 5 nights, might a well have some fun �� and used preseed. Fx - hoping my Irish luck helps us out this month! Thinking of you all!

Attachments

• 396C234A-8BBF-4732-80D3-CCD6DE28AD2D.jpg
    396C234A-8BBF-4732-80D3-CCD6DE28AD2D.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
Right, in that case I shall have more words with it to continue because that's fab! Looking really good :D excellent BD timing too, when are you testing?

Thank you I am so surprised gonal f worked this well for me.

I am 10 dpo i am hoping to wait until 14 or 16 dpo but knowing me i most likely will test friday which is 12 dpo.

What's gonal f? Yeah it's hard to hold out, I haven't been able to once ... always tested stupidly early, so your 12dpo is amazing! I have started at 5dpo many a time lol

I’m not sure when I ovulated but can you put me down to test March 19th please?

What's gonal f? Yeah it's hard to hold out, I haven't been able to once ... always tested stupidly early, so your 12dpo is amazing! I have started at 5dpo many a time lol

Gonal f is a injectable hormone of fsh that help women that don't ovulate naturally or on clomid and femara... I used with 3 days of femara and a hcg trigger shot on CD 12

Also could test way early since I had hcg trigger shot and that can stay in your system for up to 14 days

Ah right ok, yes I have read it can stay there for that long. That's a killer wait

I need help :wacko:

Here is my progression of trigger shot starting at 1 day past trigger.
Bottom test was this morning, 12 days past trigger and 10 DPO.

My RE wants me to call them Friday morning with my results (14 days past trigger) but could I still be getting such an obvious line 12 days past?

BE63B441-E610-4C35-96ED-BB4051311C30.jpg

I dont know anything about trigger shots etc, but IMO the line got lighter until 10 tests down and is definitely now getting darker.. good luck!! :dust:

Pretty sure I'm out now. My FRER this morning is lighter than the one three days ago. I've only been trying for 2 months, but 2 pregnancies that resulted in early CPs has me feeling confused and scared. Calling my doctor today to see what, if any next steps should be.

Good luck to everyone else this month!

Attachments

• 20180307_052202.jpg
    20180307_052202.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 42
Tested this morning.
Super faint, does anyone see this or are my eyes playing tricks on me??

Attachments

• 20180307_125134.jpg
    20180307_125134.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 49
So sorry ttcteacher. Hope this isnt the case and you'll get a darker line soon :hugs: i didnt even get a line AT ALL until 10 days late for af.

Bees - i *think* i see something. Fx :dust:

Teacher I hope you hear good things from your doctor today. :hugs:

ttcteacher: Oh, no, I'm so sorry. :cry: I hope your test go darker as well.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->