March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Sorry, Dream. And :hugs: to you, teacher.

FF now says AF may be due tomorrow. My temp continues on the downward trend and nothing but BFNs this morning. I still think AF will hit Friday rather than the earlier Thursday, but regardless, I'm certain she's coming. My chart looks like every other BFN chart, and my boobs aren't even sore anymore.

Ttcteacher & dreamer, I'm sorry :hugs:

Bees I see something faint

LadyBrum it looks to me like the trigger wore off and that's an actual positive

:hugs: Dill, I'm keeping everything tightly crossed af stays away

Thanks, cupcake! I want so badly to be your bump buddy! We've been through so many ups and downs together at this point!

I agree, it looks to me like LadyBrum's trigger wore off and then turned into an actual positive. It gets lighter and lighter and lighter and then darker and darker. :lol:

Thanks, cupcake! I want so badly to be your bump buddy! We've been through so many ups and downs together at this point!

I agree, it looks to me like LadyBrum's trigger wore off and then turned into an actual positive. It gets lighter and lighter and lighter and then darker and darker. :lol:

I know, too many! It would be so lovely to be bump buddies, I'm so hoping af stay away for you <3

Ladybrum: the last stick looks darker indeed. I think you have a bfp on your hands. :)

I need help :wacko:

Here is my progression of trigger shot starting at 1 day past trigger.
Bottom test was this morning, 12 days past trigger and 10 DPO.

My RE wants me to call them Friday morning with my results (14 days past trigger) but could I still be getting such an obvious line 12 days past?

View attachment 1028303

Yea I agree with everyone else I think you have a true positive.... with me at 7 dpo and 10 day past trigger i got my negative

Test yesterday at 9 4dpo and got a negative so wait until 12 dpo to test

Dream Im so sorry :hugs: xx

Ttcteacher, hope that line gets darker x

Dream and ttcteacher I'm sorry :(

Lady, looks like start of your bfp to me :)

Just wanted to say that, we've had a change of heart and will ttc this month after all. I O a bit late CD22sh so I'll be an April tester :)

Good luck everyone :)

Sorry I have been MIA. I updated best I could on my phone.

Happy - Congratulations!!! So happy and excited for you!

ttcteacher - I really hope this isn't another chemical, but it if it is i really hope they can give you some answers soon so you can get that sticky bean!

Dream - I'm sorry.. I hope you see your BFP soon!

Lady - That looks like a real positive! I hope it is!! Keep us updated!

Flue - Yay for baby making!!! I have a suspicion I will be testing in April as well. We shall see.

AFM - Not much going. CD7 here and will probably start taking an OPK once a day to monitor since I have a tendency to have short cycles.

Anyone else following their rhr? I'm feel so wacky watching it. I stare at it as much as my chart. Its been climbing. Last cycle it was on a steady decline from 1dpo. I kept hoping it would recover but it didn't. I shouldn't be temping too as its two things to drive you mad in the morning. :haha:

:dust: all around

Gearing up to O (probably Saturday or Sunday). i never thought I would look forward to the TWW so eagerly, but after an extended CP, it feels like it's been forever!

Can you put me down for the 22nd please?

I finally made it to another IUI! My cyst is finally gone and after December's early ovulation, the RE added Ganirelix to the last 3 days of my injections, but there was still a 15hr window it could have happened again. I'm pretty sure I made it to at least the hour before my IUI though! I'm hoping for a few more twinges so I know we timed it right. FXd this is my rainbow baby!

desire2mom: How exciting!! :D FX you caught the egg!! Your timing sounds perfect. My Doctor who did my IUI told me I had a window of at least 3 days to ovulate afterwards. I felt my body O four hours later! I was so worried about missing the lil swimmers...lol:dust:

Well, FF thinks that AF is due today, with tomorrow being a smaller possibility (LP is usually 13 days, but was 14 days over the holidays - maybe stress related). No sign of her yet. Tests are all stark white BFNS, no shadows or anything. But my temp is still elevated and actually went up from yesterday instead of down.

Sitting around waiting for CD1 like :coffee:

FTale - I started wearing my Fitbit specifically to track my resting heart rate.. so you're definitely not the only one!!

Desire - So exciting!! I hope you get your rainbow!! You're added!

TTC74 - Best of luck!! Catch that little one!

Dill - Hopefully you had a late implant!

So, checking CM and CP.. I'm pretty sure ovulation is already around the corner. Had what was very close if not EWCM otherwise it's watery and slippery. CP is high and semi soft, but not open yet. Not much on the OPKs yet. I use to get a lot of EWCM so I'm hoping that will be the case this time around! I'm so excited.. if I do ovulate earlier I'll have a good time frame to BD! DH and I actually have a weekend together!

Hoping I don't obsess so much this time around. Weather is suppose to be getting nicer so it'll be nice to get out and get some fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->