March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Well I start lite pink spotting today on 11 dpo and of course my ovusense app decided not to work. So I don't know if my temp dropped last night

I am so scared I wanted this to be our month

Good luck Desire, hope this is your month!
Loves2 design. hope it's implantation bleeding!

I just got back from getting a sonohysterography. It's where they insert saline into your uterus while doing an ultrasound to look for any abnormalities like polyps, adhesions, fibroids. I wanted it done because besides not getting pregnant I have been having random cramps and pains. But all looked normal and she did not see anything in my uterus. I have an HSG tomorrow.

Okay I think this might be it!!!
Bottom test was this morning plus a positive clear blue digital last night and this morning!

I have a beta scheduled for tomorrow morning :happydance:

41019311-E5F9-4DCF-B9CC-DD64DCE8C476.jpg

So much going on!!

Good luck everyone who is about to O or is waiting to test. Sending out all the :dust: for you x

desire2mom: How exciting!! :D FX you caught the egg!! Your timing sounds perfect. My Doctor who did my IUI told me I had a window of at least 3 days to ovulate afterwards. I felt my body O four hours later! I was so worried about missing the lil swimmers...lol:dust:

I felt my O in December before I could even trigger and get my IUI. This time I triggered on Tuesday night and took my last Ganirelix Tuesday evening so it wouldn't mess up my timing since Ganirelix stops natural surges to O. With the trigger, I should O around 36hrs later which would have been 10am, I got the IUI at 915, but haven't felt twinges or O since about 830ish.

These hormone injections are so confusing to time perfectly. I think I'm moving onto IVF after this cycle. I know injections/iui worked before, regardless of the mc, but the stress of my body not cooperating no matter what we throw at it isn't worth my sanity.

Lady - Yay!!! So exciting!! Definitely a BFP! Let me know when you're ready to call it!

AliJo: Thank you for replying!! I think there is some thing to this rhr thing. My body feels like every other cycle except my rhr is climbing slowly. FX our rhr climb up to a bfp..lol

Love2design: Hoping its implantation bleeding as well:hugs:

Dill: :hugs: Hope FF is wrong.

I'm nervous about going to sleep and waking up to a lower rhr..lol I've completing stopped stressing about bbt and it looks GREAT..oh, boy :dohh:

:dust:

I may have made a second FF account so I could have trial VIP days.. :wacko:

I may have made a second FF account so I could have trial VIP days.. :wacko:

LOL on the :wacko: I debated for a month if I was going to renew mine or not. I did with 6 days left

FTale - I was wearing my Fitbit when I found out I was pregnant with DS2. You can definitely see a rise!

Thanks, Ftale. I tried a FRER this afternoon and got what I'm pretty sure was an indent. But maybe I'll have better luck in the morning. :)

This is what my RHR looked like. The day selected is the day I got my BFP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180308-185438.jpg
    Screenshot_20180308-185438.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
This is what my RHR looked like. The day selected is the day I got my BFP.

That is a beauty of a rise!! I need to stock up on eye drops. I'm going to be staring at my rhr chart like mad!!

Thank you for sharing

Alijo: Here's a pic of my 7day average, I marked off the first plot because I didn't sleep with it on, just wore it during the day and it was very inaccurate at 46 when my bpm were in the mid 60s to high 70s. But the rest are very accurate. I will do a 4 week pic of it to show it steadily increasing or dropping like my bbt usually does around 8dpo, next week regardless.

Is anyone else going insane with body monitoring?..I'm so distracted with my rhr that I haven't been poas way too early like normal. :haha:
edited: To add 63 was rhr for Ovulation day.

Attachments

• rhr.jpg
    rhr.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member