March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Well af showed I have talk to my ob doc. if I go by my temp i only have 10 day luteal phase. Even those they said my progesterone looked good it was 3 dpo when it was checked.

I hate you PCOS

Good luck everyone I am going to hide under a rock now

:cry::hugs:Loves2design

PCOS is a punk. :dust: for next cycle hun

Well af showed I have talk to my ob doc. if I go by my temp i only have 10 day luteal phase. Even those they said my progesterone looked good it was 3 dpo when it was checked.

I hate you PCOS

I'm so sorry :hugs:
They shouldn't check at 3dpo though, otherwise you will have inaccurate results. It should be checked about a week before af is due. Which in a way makes sense if you only have a ten day lp, but I wonder if it would still be more accurate doing it a few days later.
If your lp is only ten days then they should have you on supplemental progesterone (I can't remember if they have already done that?), but if you're already using it then it may be time to talk to them about increasing your dose. When I was researching it I found many women being prescribed at least 2x400mg daily, it's best to space them evenly apart so your levels are always steady because it starts to drop after about twelve hours

I hate you PCOS

I'm so sorry :hugs:
They shouldn't check at 3dpo though, otherwise you will have inaccurate results. It should be checked about a week before af is due. Which in a way makes sense if you only have a ten day lp, but I wonder if it would still be more accurate doing it a few days later.
If your lp is only ten days then they should have you on supplemental progesterone (I can't remember if they have already done that?), but if you're already using it then it may be time to talk to them about increasing your dose. When I was researching it I found many women being prescribed at least 2x400mg daily, it's best to space them evenly apart so your levels are always steady because it starts to drop after about twelve hours

This was the time we every even checked my progestrone and that I got a temp showing ovulation. I am going so talk to them about it should been checked more. I didn't know how long my lp was until this cycle I kinda had a hint that it was 10 day when I had a super long cycle of 78 day. I was put on progestrone to start my period but looked like it help along lol here half my chart from than.
Our bodies are so weird it's hard to understand them thank you for all the support

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-070136.jpg
    Screenshot_20180309-070136.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Progesterone levels are meant to peak around 7-9dpo, looks as though yours may have done 9dpo but then dropped. But then you had a high temp 5dpo too, which is halway through your lp, so I don't know. I think I would ask for a couple of checks during your lp, for argument's sake on those two days to see what they are. As far as I'm aware, they ideally should be at least 10ng/ml. But during the first tri above 20 is generally good so I read

I'm so sorry Loves! I hope you get some more support next round! I couldn't even imagine what you're going through.

My toddler is being real clingy and cranky. He has a molar coming through. This is resulting in more BFing than I want to do. I'm sure it's going to delay O now. I don't give in during the day unless he does the truly upset cry. Which he did yesterday and broke my heart. He generally is just really angry and throwing a tantrum because he isn't getting what he wants, but when he crosses over into being broken I will give.

LADIES!!!

Am I going insane or can you see something??
I am only 6DPO and did this test at lunch just out of frustration... But i swear i can see a line!!!

Attachments

• PT1.jpg
    PT1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
buttercup: I'm not sure I see a line where you are indicating but I think its just the shine of the pic. I hope some one else can see it better. FX its the start of a bfp:thumbup:

buttercup: I'm not sure I see a line where you are indicating but I think its just the shine of the pic. I hope some one else can see it better. FX its the start of a bfp:thumbup:

My camera is really struggling to pick anything up, its definitely more obvious in real life!

The quality is hideous, i will try a bit better! It could be a fluke but thought i would see what you ladies thought...

9 days late af finally arrived! Never been happier to see her now, after all the bfns. :) GL to you all!

Hey ladies! I know I was put down for tomorrow to test but since I got a few days of + opks but no temp rise I can count myself out from even O&#8217;ing this month :( I will honestly not even bother testing tomorrow. So I&#8217;ll just be waiting to get another +opk and an actual temp rise then probably end up in the April testing thread! Good luck ladies I just stalked the last few pages to catch-up and oh my goodness! Congrats on the bfps ladies!! Ahh I&#8217;m so happy for you guys! I guess Easter eggs came early <3 Sorry about the bfns for the rest of us. Hoping April will be much nicer for BnB ladies :) GL for those still waiting to test! Definitely cheering you all on!

Buttercupbabi - FX this is the start of your bfp!

LO4 - sorry for AF, but glad you can move on to the next cycle <3

Okay I&#8217;m still cautiously excited but you can mark me for a BFP!!

HCG was 113 and Progesterone was 41 (I am taking supplements and they directed to continue) I go back Tuesday for more bloodwork.

Okay I’m still cautiously excited but you can mark me for a BFP!!

HCG was 113 and Progesterone was 41 (I am taking supplements and they directed to continue) I go back Tuesday for more bloodwork.

YAY!! Congrats:happydance::happydance: Keep us posted on how you are doing.....so very excited for you!

I hate you PCOS

I am sooo sorry :cry:

Temp dropped below coverline this morning and AF has officially begun. I'm out. On to cycle #8 and an April test thread.

For the past 10 or so months my cycles have been 26 days. Except last month which was 27 days. I am now on cycle day 28 (8:15pm) and no sign of AF. My temps have stayed high (but I bedshare with a 2 year old who doesn't sleep through the night so not sure how accurate my temps are anyway).
I checked my cervix and it's high, medium softness and very slightly open. I have a little bit of creamy CM but not a lot but usually before AF I am dry as a bone down there.
My boobs hurt (left under arm and right side around the nipple) which is odd because I never get sore boobs.
Tested again this morning with an IC Midstream (10miu/l) and only got a faint evap line after the development time.

WTF is going on ?!?!

Sorry Cheshire and Dill.
I just got back from my HSG. My tubes are open and clear. It was pretty painless. Just a tiny bit of sharp pains for a few seconds when the catheter was inserted into my uterus, but the actual dye moving through my tubes I couldn't feel.

Bees - Maybe wait a couple more days and test again. It's always possible to have a late implant and it does sound promising. Fingers crossed for you!

Cheshire - Oh no!! I'm sorry! I was just wondering about you too!

Dill - :-( I'm sorry..

Ashley - That's great about your tubes being clear. So what's next, anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->