March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

:hugs: Sorry, Cheshire. See you in the April thread?

Congratulations LadyBrum :)

Sorry Dill and Cheshire :hugs:

Today was 'proper' testing day, ie, late enough in my cycle that I might actually get a bfp. Was really hopeful that I'd be extra fertile after my early loss last month, but unfortunately not. I'm 11 dpo so I'm not out of the game yet, but it's not looking likely. So disappointed 😭

Today was 'proper' testing day, ie, late enough in my cycle that I might actually get a bfp. Was really hopeful that I'd be extra fertile after my early loss last month, but unfortunately not. I'm 11 dpo so I'm not out of the game yet, but it's not looking likely. So disappointed 😭

Don't give up hope, I have had positives at 14dpo before with negative tests before it

Bees - Maybe wait a couple more days and test again. It's always possible to have a late implant and it does sound promising. Fingers crossed for you!

Cheshire - Oh no!! I'm sorry! I was just wondering about you too!

Dill - :-( I'm sorry..

Ashley - That's great about your tubes being clear. So what's next, anything?

Not anything else for now. I will just keep trying on my own the next couple of cycles, but starting in May I am taking a break from this. I will be honest. I don't want to take a break. But I have never had anxiety in my life until right after Thanksgiving and I am pretty sure it was brought on from the stress of TTC. So I need to take a breather. For 6 months I will. So I will return in December if I dont get pregnant this cycle or next. Makes me sad, but the anxiety is pretty bad! I have had some panic attacks with it which was super scary!

MinnieMcMoose, oh man I'm so sorry. Your journey sounds so hard! Hope you get that BFP really soon!

Last time I tested out my trigger and got my false positive a day or 2 after it was gone, I swore I was done with HPT and would wait for my beta. But, I found a bag of wondfos on my closet I'm tempted to use to test the trigger out then use a FRER. I wonder if the wondfos will still be good for the trigger if they expired in November.

Minnie:I'm sorry about your loss. Getting a bfn can't help either.:cry:Don't give up just yet though.:hugs:

Ashley: I know it is hard to keep the nerves in check on this ttc. It's torture getting our hopes up every month. I hope your rainbow baby gets here before you can go on break though.:hugs:
:dust:

Last time I tested out my trigger and got my false positive a day or 2 after it was gone, I swore I was done with HPT and would wait for my beta. But, I found a bag of wondfos on my closet I'm tempted to use to test the trigger out then use a FRER. I wonder if the wondfos will still be good for the trigger if they expired in November.

I don't know, I've seen out of date tests give false positives before but I don't know how out of date they were ... only way to have some idea is to use one when you know you're definitely not pregnant and see what it does, but that may not guarantee all of them will be the same

I don't know, I've seen out of date tests give false positives before but I don't know how out of date they were ... only way to have some idea is to use one when you know you're definitely not pregnant and see what it does, but that may not guarantee all of them will be the same

That's why I would only use them to test the trigger out of my system and wait to use my new FRER around 12 or 13DPO. I wasn't going to test at all, but I figure I have them, might as well use them. It was a brand new, unopened bag! I don't even know how they ended up in the back of my closet.

I think we have all been there before - I ordered loads of ICs once only to then realise I still had loads leftover. They were sat in a bag in a basket in the bathroom, I didn't remember they were there lol

Hello, ladies! I ovulated on March 5th can you put me down to test March 20th please?

That's why I would only use them to test the trigger out of my system and wait to use my new FRER around 12 or 13DPO. I wasn't going to test at all, but I figure I have them, might as well use them. It was a brand new, unopened bag! I don't even know how they ended up in the back of my closet.

Will you be testing them out?? :winkwink: Yes, I'm a poas. I don't even care that they are expired...lol You know I found one wondfo that had fallen out of a drawer into the bottom of my bathroom cabinet. It was like finding gold! I don't even recall what the exp. date was I just used it :haha:

🤞 they work ok for you :dust:

Will you be testing them out?? :winkwink: Yes, I'm a poas. I don't even care that they are expired...lol You know I found one wondfo that had fallen out of a drawer into the bottom of my bathroom cabinet. It was like finding gold! I don't even recall what the exp. date was I just used it :haha:

🤞 they work ok for you :dust:

HAHA :haha: Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one loses them for months and will still use them. I'll just use them with caution IF I start to see the line get darker prior to my beta.

AF arrived this morning, 3 days late, on Mothers day.

So back to WTT for a couple of months for me

Congrats to all the BFPs, I’m sorry to all that the evil witch got. And happy mother’s to all mummies. Hopefully next year, we’ll all be in that group.

12dpo today. Officially on knicker watch here for af

I'm so sorry bees :hugs: fingers crossed it happens soon <3

Nixnax fingers crossed af stays away

:cry:Sorry Beesbella :hugs: take care while on break. Sending you:dust: for when you try again.

Nix: FX for you girly!!!

FF took away my cross hairs &#128557;&#128557;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"