March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

mwah - That's almost as bad as a BFN! I'm sorry! Do you know why it might have taken it? I don't think I'm going to get any any time soon. I think my little guy is delaying this cycle.

Nix - Good luck!!

Bees - I'm so sorry.. I hope the break helps you to your BFP!

I think DS2 is going to be delaying this cycle. If he delays it too much and if I don't conceive this cycle I may wait a couple of months to avoid Christmas and DS2's birthday. Start back up in May. Hopefully by then I have him weaned. If I can wean him 100% I really think my cycles will be regular. We will probably NTNP, though. I'll probably try to avoid, but if it happens it happens.

I know! My temps are all over the place to be honest so I’m not too surprised, I don’t think I’m particularly accurate!!

Ok a temperature discarded and they are back 😂 who knows! I’m pretty confident that I did O so that’s ok!!

Mwah - My temps are crazy. I get spikes every few days it seems. Even if I temp at the same time and etc. It might have to do with breastfeeding I suppose.

<3<3<3

Calling all March testers! Let's start catching those eggs just in time for Easter!

Let me know when you are planning on testing and I'll add you to the list. Feel free to change the date at any time! I'll do my best at keeping it up to date.

<3<3<3

March 1st
Flueky88

Hi may I join? Testing March 16
March 2nd
Jessie7003
LO4

March 3rd
mme
melrenee
:bfp:loves_cookies:bfp:
:bfp:mrsmummy2:bfp:

March 4th
ttcteacher
:bfp:keepfaith17:bfp:

March 5th
:bfp:Crumb2018:bfp:

March 6th
:bfp:happycupcake:bfp:

March 7th
CheshireDucky
carcar
Dream143r

March 8th
Erica1981
WeebabyMama

March 9th
Dill
:bfp:LadyBrum:bfp:
MinnieMcMoose
BeesBella
K12B

March 10th

March 11th
InDueTime89

March 12th
Nixnax
DragonflyWing

March 13th
Amanda537
FTale

March 14th
Zoey2959
Loves2Design

March 15th
bananabump

March 16th
Buttercupbabi

March 17th

March 18th

March 19th
Lynzylou

March 20th

March 21st
mwah_xx
TTC74

March 22nd
MrsP1117
Desire2Mom

March 23rd
Katy78

March 24th

March 25th
LuLu_TTC

March 26th

March 27th

March 28th
BabyBrain80
Trimeka

March 29th
AliJo

March 30th
Mrnmrsm

March 31st
Poppiebug
ashley2pink

TBD
Selaphyna
JAJuly2013
mdscpa
thencomesbebe
Zoboe95
WinglessAngel
tbfromlv
phantomfaery1
MrsP1117
Ketushka

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello, I haven’t been in this sight for some time. Have a 4.5 year old. We are ttc #2 anyways i plan to test March 16 may I be added

Ali I'm sorry your cycles are still a bit winky from BF. I hope you O soon so you don't gave to wait to ttc.

Well today is test day and I have yet to test. My cycles are 27-30 days. 30 being the longest. Today is cd 30 and no signs of af. No cramping. No anything. I feel pretty good actually. I’m scared to test because I don’t want another disappointment. This is cycle 6 ttc after mirena iud removal in september

Alijo: Sorry bf seems to be throwing your cycles off. I know my sister took a bit to wean her lil man but once you do I hope you get it a bfp right away.

mwah: YAY!! for crosshairs. I couldn't do anything to get FF to give me crosshairs on the correct O date. Had to over ride it all..:haha:

Peanut: FX on ttc2!!

My temp is still up but my rhr has plummeted severely so I think I'm done already. Will test in the morning anyway :blush:

I tested. BFN &#128553;. I knew this would happen. But to stay in good spirits... it isn’t over until the witch shows up.

Hi everyone, thought I would check in. Currently 4 dpo and the tww is killing me. Hoping i can hold out to test until AF is due on 3/22 but with St Patrick’s day this weekend I might try and test early. I also have a doc apt on Thursday to check in and talk to her about my cycle lengths and hopefully get some peace of mind. Oddly enough I’ve had 3 people ask me if I was pregnant this weekend bc I had a “glow”. Doesn’t seem possible this early but I am praying this is our month with a little help from my Irish ancestors. Thinking of you all and sending baby dust your way!

Don't know what DPO I am this month, but cycle day 25. I have felt so much more normal this month, I feel like the come down from the pill is over. I was on it for about 5 or 6 years without a break, so coming off was nearly as bad as first starting it! ...no idea what will happen this month, I haven't poas yet, but may do later. I'm so much more relaxed this month, which is lovely. Oh, and I got a job at the nursery my mum runs!

DPO9 - FRER - BFN!!
Aaargh
Its hard seeing others getting the best lines at DPO9!
Will try the second one at DPO12 and hope for the best

DPO9 - FRER - BFN!!
Aaargh
Its hard seeing others getting the best lines at DPO9!
Will try the second one at DPO12 and hope for the best

Sorry, same here this morning cept on an OSOM..ouch. I should be done testing but I'll test tomorrow anyway.

FX you see another line on 12dpo :dust:

When I said 'may do later' I just did! ...I swear I see something, but not sure if its line eye...

Managed to upload a photo finally!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_100052.jpg
    IMG_20180312_100052.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
zoe: Feel like I can see some thing faint on there. FX it gets darker. I bet when it drys it will be even clearer!!

Eek, Im super excited, but also have this little niggle in the back of my mind. I've just been offered a job at the nursery my mum manages...I know she is desperate for me to have kids, but I feel like I'm going to end up starting, then almost imediatelly telling them I'm pregnant! ...I feel like I will be letting them down if that happens! Being a mum is what I absolutely want, so fx it gets darker, and I'll just have to deal with the job situation!

Buttercup, I didn't see any proper lines until 11dpo. I think looking at my chart and going by what I felt I implanted at 9dpo, which is a common time for that to happen. 10dpo I had super faint shadowy things which weren't convincing but 11dpo I had proper faint pink lines on ICs with fmu which just kept getting a little darker each time I used them throughout the day and a positive FRER that afternoon so you could easily see a positive yet!

Zoboe, definitely not line eye! I can see it easily and it's pink, congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->