March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Buttercup, I didn't see any proper lines until 11dpo. I think looking at my chart and going by what I felt I implanted at 9dpo, which is a common time for that to happen. 10dpo I had super faint shadowy things which weren't convincing but 11dpo I had proper faint pink lines on ICs with fmu which just kept getting a little darker each time I used them throughout the day and a positive FRER that afternoon so you could easily see a positive yet!

Zoboe, definitely not line eye! I can see it easily and it's pink, congratulations :D

Thank you HappyCupcake :hugs:
Its so nice to hear from other women witha positive result!
FX - will carry on with the ICs and keep my secong FRER for Friday morning and hope for the best xxx

Buttercup, I didn't see any proper lines until 11dpo. I think looking at my chart and going by what I felt I implanted at 9dpo, which is a common time for that to happen. 10dpo I had super faint shadowy things which weren't convincing but 11dpo I had proper faint pink lines on ICs with fmu which just kept getting a little darker each time I used them throughout the day and a positive FRER that afternoon so you could easily see a positive yet!

Zoboe, definitely not line eye! I can see it easily and it's pink, congratulations :D

Thank you HappyCupcake :hugs:
Its so nice to hear from other women witha positive result!
FX - will carry on with the ICs and keep my secong FRER for Friday morning and hope for the best xxx

I also had a cycle I didn't see a positive until 14dpo, so don't lose hope! 9dpo is really early, especially when you take into account implantation most commonly happens between 7-10dpo, and then it usually takes at least two days, sometimes longer for the hormone to show in your pee. It takes longer to show up in that than it does blood

Officially 1 day late. Cycles have never been more than 27-30 days. This is CD 31. Tested yesterday BFN. Not feeling any af symptoms until this morning I have these weird cramps. Not like af but more like stomach virus cramps🤔

Late reply sorry, AF arrived last Thursday so roll on next month for me

Zoboe - I see something! You should test with a FRER!!

Peanut - You're added to the list! Best of luck!!

So FF gave me crosshairs on CD9. They're dotted. I don't think they're accurate. I got negative OPKs at that time and they weren't even close so I don't think I missed surge. Also took several a day. Pretty sure I haven't had any. My temps have been up for a couple of days but I'm sure it's a fluke.

Zoboe - It's definitely a line!!! :wohoo: FX it gets darker and darker.

mme - Sorry abour AF. Hope you get your BFP next month.

Didn't really believe the result, but just did another one, and there was that faint line again!! ...will try to get an frer in the next couple of days!!

I decided to take the test apart in the end because i kept thinking i could see something and this is what I saw...

What do you ladies think?
Be honest, is it one of those indent lines?
The flash makes it look less visible!

ps: excuse the dent on the right side lol

:flower::flower:

Attachments

• 9DPO.jpg
    9DPO.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 28
I decided to take the test apart in the end because i kept thinking i could see something and this is what I saw...

What do you ladies think?
Be honest, is it one of those indent lines?
The flash makes it look less visible!

ps: excuse the dent on the right side lol

:flower::flower:

I see something. Hopefully its a BFP!

thank you Ashley xx

I put my phone torch on it and to be honest, it looks more white then pink :(

:hugs: sorry mme

alijo:That's good news. Yeah, sometimes FF just gets it wrong. I think they rely on temps too much. But at least you didn't miss your surge FX!!

indue: FX those are bfp cramps!:hugs:

buttercup: I can't tell if they have color or not. I do see the lines though. FRER love their 'lines'. I pray it just hasn't darkened enough yet.:hugs:

I started a regimen of Femara, Ovidrel and progesterone this month for my spotty periods. My period is due today (no spotting yet), but the RE asked me to wait and test on the 14th. My progesterone level was 33.50 last Wednesday. My period hasn't come yet, I'm cramping and feel like I could start but I'm itching to POAS!

FTale - I think it's all a big lie! :haha: Pretty sure I didn't ovulate, but who knows. Bah.. Now I'm going to be all "Did I? Am I in the TWW?" Hopefully my temps stay up or drop back down. Just so I'm more certain or one or the other.

Butter - I don't see color, but hopefully that's just because of the picture. Is it a FRER? I see indents on those ALWAYS if I take them out. Once I even had an indent with color, but it would wash away.

Amanda - I don't blame you! I would be trouble and test anyways haha.. I added you to the 14th!

Zo - Do WE really have to wait a couple of days?! :haha: Test with another IC in the morning?!

My cervix is really high the last couple of days but my CM hasn't been fertile since the 8/9th. I honestly wonder if that's why FF thinks I might have O'd? I'm about ready to erase it to find out lol

Okay tested that theory and it stayed. Probably my temps. I bet it'll be down tomorrow, though. Even though it was really high this morning. My temps are crazy and I think it has made me more confused since I started temping! I'm better of just BDing and not paying attention lol

Thanks for replying ladies :)

4 ICs with indent lines and now a FRER!!
Its so annoying... If no AF by Sunday ill def be buying a digi! No messing around then xx

Zo - Do WE really have to wait a couple of days?! :haha: Test with another IC in the morning?!

Will deffo test with another IC in the morning, got another 30 in the drawer anyway :D ...if last month is anything to go by, AF could be here any time from tomorrow, so fx she stays away! I'm most definitely a poas addict, can't stop!! Showed oh result earlier, and he looked really excited!

AF got me this morning, please mark me out for this month. Thanks

Af got me yesterday morning, I’m out. Cd2 here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"