March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Sorry for all whose AF showed :hugs:.

AFM, O was yesterday, quite late in the cycle but we BDed when we were supposed to and all I can do now is wait. I might test on my first son's birthday (which is also Mother's day in my country), on 25th March. If AF doesn't beat me to it.

:hugs: So sorry to see that :witch: arrived for some of you :dust: for next month and fingers crossed for anyone yet still to test.

I'm on CD10, waiting to O... then into that TWW. :coffee:

FMU test from today :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_104456.jpg
    IMG_20180313_104456.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 31
Yay Zoboe! Don't panic if these are slow to progress, I have been using One Step each day (many have been stronger in the afternoon with diluted pee for some reason) and a Blue cross IC and the Blue Cross ICs have progressed much more than the One Step have and also the dye variation in the One Step tests is amazing. But considering the Blue Cross ICs have been darker each day I would trust the darker One Step tests. You should see a decent line on a FRER or something else if you try it

Thanks Happy Cupcake...think I'm going to try to get a FRER today if I get a chance!

You're welcome! It's just if I had only used One Step ICs I would be worrying all the time as one is usually a lot lighter than the other! I have different batches and I don't remember which is which when I use them. Good luck for your FRER :D

Nix: See you for April cycle.:hugs:

Zoboe: Congrats on darker line!!:happydance:

BFN for me today on wondfo and yesterday on osom. I'm on to the next cycle.:flower:

Sorry I've been MIA ladies been battling a cold. Congrats to all the BFP! March seems to be a good month so far.

Congrats Zoboe!

Good luck Katy

AFM, I think I might finally be done with spotting. I stopped bleeding from AF on cycle day 3. Then from days 4-8 I just had spotting, so it lasted super long. I had the HSG on cycle day 8 which made me bleed a bit more. Not heavy but more than spotting. Since then I have been spotting more. I am now on cycle day 12. I hope I don't have any more spotting.

Okay I’m still cautiously excited but you can mark me for a BFP!!

HCG was 113 and Progesterone was 41 (I am taking supplements and they directed to continue) I go back Tuesday for more bloodwork.

Beta went from 113 on Friday to 790 this morning!!

Good luck Katy :dust:

LadyBrum, love the numbers, great stuff!

Ashley, hope there has been no more spotting :)

Afm, CD 15. My opk was positive yesterday cd14 and I also felt nauseous and had a terrible headache which is always an O sign. We dtd cd 10,13 and 14, and hopefully again later so fingers crossed!!

No way am I going to be able to hold off testing till the 28th! Probably start at 9dpo maybe the 23rd :haha:

Amazing numbers LadyBrum - CONGRATS!

BabyBrain80 - Sounds like excellent BD timing. FX

Hey girls sorry i havnt been about x hope your all doing well :) i may need some advice on assisted conception soon finnaly got the guts to research what my surgeon ( from my c section) ment when he said i had a paper thin womb/uterus. Now i wish i hadnt.
A few sites have said it holds very little chance of implantation and the chance of carrying to term is about 5%
Upset but it does explain my irregular periods, my chemical and why i had so many issues in my first pregancy fetal growth ******ation ( thin womb reduces the nutrients that get to baby), low liquer volume, low birth weight and fetal distress.
Will also explain why it took 3 years to concieve him. So this could be a very long journey

On a postive note since talking to my partner about it he has been so supportive and really geared up the ttc even suggested fertility treatments bless him.

Have been dtd nearly every night so you never know x

Hey girls sorry i havnt been about x hope your all doing well :) i may need some advice on assisted conception soon finnaly got the guts to research what my surgeon ( from my c section) ment when he said i had a paper thin womb/uterus. Now i wish i hadnt.
A few sites have said it holds very little chance of implantation and the chance of carrying to term is about 5%
Upset but it does explain my irregular periods, my chemical and why i had so many issues in my first pregancy fetal growth ******ation ( thin womb reduces the nutrients that get to baby), low liquer volume, low birth weight and fetal distress.
Will also explain why it took 3 years to concieve him. So this could be a very long journey

On a postive note since talking to my partner about it he has been so supportive and really geared up the ttc even suggested fertility treatments bless him.

Have been dtd nearly every night so you never know x

Do you mean thin lining? If so, where in your cycle are you?

The surgeon said the walls were thin, like cutting through paper :-( so i guess that includes lining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->