March 2020 testing thread

So sorry girls I hope it’s your turn soon.

I know the first AF after a loss is the hardest :hugs:

wanting I’m seeing something

Hey,
Just wondering if it is okay to jump in. I'm due AF April 2nd.
I got a positive OPK last Wednesday so puts me approx 8/9 DPO.
Took a test this afternoon, and I am so used to seeing obvious negatives as I have trouble getting pregnant due to PCOS.
This month I did another round of Clomid that actually showed a response.
I am wondering if you can see anything on this test, as something caught my eye I know it's early yet.
Thanks In Advance

View attachment 1080448 View attachment 1080449

Welcome! I see something for sure! Fx for you!

I am 8dpo. Temp has jumped, hoping it's a good sign, but it was taken a bit later than usual as well. Still deciding if I'll test tomorrow or wait another day :-k

Welcome! I see something for sure! Fx for you!

I am 8dpo. Temp has jumped, hoping it's a good sign, but it was taken a bit later than usual as well. Still deciding if I'll test tomorrow or wait another day :-k

eeeeeeek good luck hun xx

Hi ladies thanks for all the replies.
Gosh these are really scary and uncertain times.
Yes we are on lockdown here in the UK now.
And I had this text
20200323_180101.jpg
So no going out for me for the next 3 months.
I'm in cycle day 8 now and have started doing OPKs so far completely negative.
I'm still temping to but we have to hold off from ttc with this virus. I do feel worried esp with me being 40.
They saying the virus cud be here for a year but we have decided even if the virus is still here in February were just gonna go ahead and try because I really dont want to leave it to long and it be to late.

Sorry ladies who AF got you. My AF is just stopping and I'm on day 8. Seems very long for AF? Maybe my last period was just a withdrawal bleed due to stopping birth control. So maybe this is my first real AF and its lasting a little longer because of that.

Anyway good luck ladies. I'm rooting for all of you.

Heck do you have an underlying health condition. So you can’t even have a walk?

lightening did you test today hun?

Yep tested today with my 10miu strips and BFN :( I know it's early but still disappointed!

Yep tested today with my 10miu strips and BFN :( I know it's early but still disappointed!

:( I did that on a pregnancy but was positive following day fingers crossed! I’m really rooting for you I think I’ll be just as excited as you <3

:( I’m so sorry hun have you tried switching up the days you dtd? It only seemed to work hitting every day for us. Huge hugs this bit is the worst xx

Yes, this cycle was every other day but the last 3 cycles it was every day for the couple days before and of ovulation. Nothing seems to work and last time it was so easy ](*,) I'm only 28 so surely it shouldn't be age related either!

Yes, this cycle was every other day but the last 3 cycles it was every day for the couple days before and of ovulation. Nothing seems to work and last time it was so easy ](*,) I'm only 28 so surely it shouldn't be age related either!

Ugh just sucks how long have you been trying for? Most of mine took ages so frustrating xx

Ugh just sucks how long have you been trying for? Most of mine took ages so frustrating xx

Only 7 cycles so I know it's not as long as a lot of people here, but I fell 2nd try with my first (MC) and then 1st try with my son, so I guess I expected it to be easy again.. silly me!

Only 7 cycles so I know it's not as long as a lot of people here, but I fell 2nd try with my first (MC) and then 1st try with my son, so I guess I expected it to be easy again.. silly me!

It’s so weird Cody took 14 months Olivia took 2.2 years (loss before her) Erin was a surprise she is just under 11 months younger than Olivia, Leo took 5 years 3 losses each one over a year the last chemical I was pregnant for 3 days boo! Then this one another 3 losses in a row but got pregnant a lot quicker you would think it would take longer as older. I hope you get your rainbow soon hun I really do xx

It’s so weird Cody took 14 months Olivia took 2.2 years (loss before her) Erin was a surprise she is just under 11 months younger than Olivia, Leo took 5 years 3 losses each one over a year the last chemical I was pregnant for 3 days boo! Then this one another 3 losses in a row but got pregnant a lot quicker you would think it would take longer as older. I hope you get your rainbow soon hun I really do xx

Crazy how it can be so different every time! I am trying to persuade hubby to go get checked out. He was dx with T1 diabetes a couple of months before we started trying and he has heard that this can affect mens fertility.

We are taking a break for the next cycle because we would prefer to avoid a xmas/new years baby. Its hard to get my head around that I'm not going to have a 2020 baby now. Summer for us is Dec to Feb and is horribly hot and humid where we live so I had actually planned it around that, trying to have a winter baby. Now I really should take a few months break to avoid a summer baby but on the other hand I don't want to stop trying for long in case it takes even longer!

Crazy how it can be so different every time! I am trying to persuade hubby to go get checked out. He was dx with T1 diabetes a couple of months before we started trying and he has heard that this can affect mens fertility.

We are taking a break for the next cycle because we would prefer to avoid a xmas/new years baby. Its hard to get my head around that I'm not going to have a 2020 baby now. Summer for us is Dec to Feb and is horribly hot and humid where we live so I had actually planned it around that, trying to have a winter baby. Now I really should take a few months break to avoid a summer baby but on the other hand I don't want to stop trying for long in case it takes even longer!

it is weird and I completely understand. I hope he does the test just to put your mind at rest I got to the point where I wouldn’t wait either. Co-q10 is suppose to be really good overall for men’s and women’s cell production I started that when I fell pregnant with this one. It actually was a sachet vitamin drink it was expensive but a hugely high success rate the only other thing we did was stop drinking completely and changed our diet so no jars etc took out all refined sugar I wasn’t big anyway but lost a heck amount of weight it was crazy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->