March 2020 testing thread

Hay ladies so I'm on day 3 of a very heavy AF.
Hope u all had a lovely mothers day.
We was going going to start trying but in lm in the UK and this Corona virus is getting so bad.
As I'm classed as high risk with being on immunsuppresents and having asthma my husband is not keen to start now.
He said to wait for the virus to die down.
But there saying this cud go on for a year or more and I'm 40 so time really isn't on my side.
I hate this virus with a passion its literally effecting everything.
I just cant get my head around what is going on. The news is just so full of doom and gloom and panic.
I'm trying my hardest to stay positive but today depression has hit.

Please stay safe ladies.
We are not in complet lockdown yet here but because people are not listening to what the government is saying and carrying on like all is normol having bbqs and get togethers going to beaches I dont think there have any option but to put us on lockdown soon. Have beard it may be in the next 24 hours but waiting on the daily update.

Stay safe ladies.

I'm in the US, Ohio. We are locked down except essential businesses. I work in long term care, so there is no break for me. We are constantly getting emails and texts and phone calls. 2 conference calls per day. It's been crazy. I'm covering at another building because the manager has the flu. I'm hoping I don't catch anything.

Uber Uber faint lines on this afternoons tests. Probably can’t see it in the photo. Headache and crampy so know it has to be the indent.

42BB6A41-4766-4CD8-981F-8EC72D0BDEF6.jpeg

Hay ladies so I'm on day 3 of a very heavy AF.
Hope u all had a lovely mothers day.
We was going going to start trying but in lm in the UK and this Corona virus is getting so bad.
As I'm classed as high risk with being on immunsuppresents and having asthma my husband is not keen to start now.
He said to wait for the virus to die down.
But there saying this cud go on for a year or more and I'm 40 so time really isn't on my side.
I hate this virus with a passion its literally effecting everything.
I just cant get my head around what is going on. The news is just so full of doom and gloom and panic.
I'm trying my hardest to stay positive but today depression has hit.

Please stay safe ladies.
We are not in complet lockdown yet here but because people are not listening to what the government is saying and carrying on like all is normol having bbqs and get togethers going to beaches I dont think there have any option but to put us on lockdown soon. Have beard it may be in the next 24 hours but waiting on the daily update.

Stay safe ladies.

update tonight in 15 mins people are crazy! Treating it like an early holiday!

10dpo and bfn. Cervix is super low so I'm guessing AF is on the way. I'm just hoping for it at this point so I have an idea of what my cycle is doing.

Suggerhoney I dont know whether to wait or not. I'm really struggling with the idea of waiting since the miscarriage but I'm diabetic so high risk. I'm only 28 so have time but really don't know if I could cope mentally with waiting.

AF arrived :/

good luck to everyone left in

@Suggerhoney i have family in the UK, and i hear lockdown is official now. My inlaws are over here atm and the UK gov't has just announced everyone needs to come home, but they're flights have been cancelled. So this will be an interesting few weeks/months. That's such a hard decision for you on whether to wait it out or start trying, for me I won't be waiting, because I feel that if I was to fall pregnant by the time it comes to late pregnancy this should be over i hope. But i also am only 28, low risk, no health issues. So for me it's an easy decision.

@Deethehippy I saw that line! So sorry AF hit for you <3:hugs:

So I’m out, my beta came back <2.0 and I stop everything and AF has just arrived, thank goodness it did take long. My IVF is finished but because of his sperm kicking back in after 5 years of nothing, we will give it a go the old fashioned way, I still have 5 months before I’m 44 and to me that is the naturally cut off point. I will have no idea how my cycle is going to be next month, but I will have a lot of fun trying!!!! See you in next months thread!!! Big hugs!!! :dust:

So I’m out, my beta came back <2.0 and I stop everything and AF has just arrived, thank goodness it did take long. My IVF is finished but because of his sperm kicking back in after 5 years of nothing, we will give it a go the old fashioned way, I still have 5 months before I’m 44 and to me that is the naturally cut off point. I will have no idea how my cycle is going to be next month, but I will have a lot of fun trying!!!! See you in next months thread!!! Big hugs!!! :dust:

Sorry :hugs: good luck for next month :dust:

Hey,
Just wondering if it is okay to jump in. I'm due AF April 2nd.
I got a positive OPK last Wednesday so puts me approx 8/9 DPO.
Took a test this afternoon, and I am so used to seeing obvious negatives as I have trouble getting pregnant due to PCOS.
This month I did another round of Clomid that actually showed a response.
I am wondering if you can see anything on this test, as something caught my eye I know it's early yet.
Thanks In Advance

Screenshot_20200327-224721_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200327-224628_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"