March 28th Due Date Buddies?

We are being cared for in a military hospital so today i go for blood/urine to check i am ok & what prenatal care i may or may not need. We are going to get a civilian Dr when we get to TX as i am not allowed a VBAC in military hospital :-( xx

Hi, im new and this sounds silly but what is a bump buddy? My husband and i are expecting our first. We got two positives, and should be 4weeks 3 days today due March 31st.

Hi, im new and this sounds silly but what is a bump buddy? My husband and i are expecting our first. We got two positives, and should be 4weeks 3 days today due March 31st.

Hey. it is just another lady or a group like this where you share symtoms fears rants etc xx

aww meandmrb thats poo....I am sorry they will not even let you try.. I understand why tho.. They are scared of you tearing your uterus.. that can be VERY dangerous!!...

atleast you already know how healing from a csec is..

And Upperwestside, ha sorry we 20 something moms got tha jump on you but you can get your 3 in there... I just new I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30... So I am 28 and having #3 and then I'm done... But I started young... Got married at 19 and 2 months later we startted TTC and I had my first at 20...

aww meandmrb thats poo....I am sorry they will not even let you try.. I understand why tho.. They are scared of you tearing your uterus.. that can be VERY dangerous!!...

And Upperwestside, ha sorry we 20 something moms got tha jump on you but you can get your 3 in there... I just new I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30... So I am 28 and having #3 and then I'm done... But I started young... Got married at 19 and 2 months later we startted TTC and I had my first at 20...

We aren't settling for a csection . We are going for a private dr when we get to TX.

We aren't settling for a csection . We are going for a private dr when we get to TX.

oh I am so glad to hear that... I was going to say you should try and just wait til the baby is crowning then they have to let you deliver it vaginally...lol but I didnt want to encourage anything that the dr would frown apon...even if its what I myself would do..ha ha

oh I am so glad to hear that... I was going to say you should try and just wait til the baby is crowning then they have to let you deliver it vaginally...lol but I didnt want to encourage anything that the dr would frown apon...even if its what I myself would do..ha ha

My first from start to finish was 4hr40min , my daughter was a csec because they induced me at 32wks without any cervidel and went straight in with syntocin and after 11hrs i only dilated 1-2cm ..... baby was as happy as could be but they decided to section me i was too tired to argue ..... so i am fully confident i can have a vbac going on my first birth

^ yeah you could.. My first was only 6 hrs my second was only 3hr 30min.. I am hoping this one will be fast too... both my girls I went natural and plan on it being that way agian... I am accually looking forward to it accept for he fact that there are no midwives in this area boo!

I would *like* to go natural but am fully aware, as it's my first, that I may and probably will cry for drugs some 10 hours into labor ;)

I wish they would let me vbac, but sadly the hospital does not allow it here! I got my results and was at an 800...YES! I have my first ultra sound next thursday at 8am. I am considered hight risk because my son was born with congenital heart disease, so they will closely monitor this peanut too!

My son is fine...had open heart surgery this past October and was running around like a crazy three year old 5 days later. Craziest thing I have ever experienced.

Hope all is well?

Anyone have any names picked out?

I wish they would let me vbac, but sadly the hospital does not allow it here! I got my results and was at an 800...YES! I have my first ultra sound next thursday at 8am. I am considered hight risk because my son was born with congenital heart disease, so they will closely monitor this peanut too!

My son is fine...had open heart surgery this past October and was running around like a crazy three year old 5 days later. Craziest thing I have ever experienced.

Hope all is well?

Anyone have any names picked out?

Sorry to hear about your son. But happy to hear everything went well with his surgery. Me and my hubby have picked out a few for boy or girl but nothing set in stone. You?

I would *like* to go natural but am fully aware, as it's my first, that I may and probably will cry for drugs some 10 hours into labor ;)

You can do it !!!!! My friend just had her baby at home NO relief other than a bit of gas .It was her first & she done really well. The key is staying strong through transition phase!!

Onemorebabe ..... Hope you get a nice natural labour & birth. Do you want to buddy up ?we have a lot in common . Baby number 3 & same age i think , 28 ?

You can do it !!!!! My friend just had her baby at home NO relief other than a bit of gas .It was her first & she done really well. The key is staying strong through transition phase!!

Onemorebabe ..... Hope you get a nice natural labour & birth. Do you want to buddy up ?we have a lot in common . Baby number 3 & same age i think , 28 ?

We don't have any names set in stone either. I found a bunch I like but haven't talked to dh about any. I believe he wants to give his name and pass it on if we have a son, but we didn't do that with our first son, so who knows.

For a girl...I love Teagan Kathleen, but my hubby vetoed it the other night. But I'm not giving in that easy!

Kelly

We don't have any names set in stone either. I found a bunch I like but haven't talked to dh about any. I believe he wants to give his name and pass it on if we have a son, but we didn't do that with our first son, so who knows.

For a girl...I love Teagan Kathleen, but my hubby vetoed it the other night. But I'm not giving in that easy!

Kelly

I love Teagan. Very beautiful. Me and hubby has two as well this is number 3 so we shall see.

We have a girl name, but no boy name. We've tried for a year to settle on a boy name and still have nothing. Cross your fingers it's a girl...because it will probably have no name for a year if it's a boy! Ha!

We have a girl name, but no boy name. We've tried for a year to settle on a boy name and still have nothing. Cross your fingers it's a girl...because it will probably have no name for a year if it's a boy! Ha!

Hahaha! We had a hard time with boy names the first time around too...I wonder what it is about boy's names.

Girl names are the easiest and funnest to pick out! Boy names are hard though we luckily have pretty much decided on our names. Harper Leigh for a girl and chad Weston for a boy. The boys name is a mixtures of important names to the boyfriend so that's how we settled it :p

Yes mam, I will be 28 next month.. and would love to buddy up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->