*March & April 2021*

Hello ladies I hope u don't mind me stalking but i know so many of u from ttc.

@Nixnax
Good luck hon I really hope the induction goes well.

@doggylover
Good luck for ure section hon

@MrsKatie
Good luck hon hope ure little bundle of joy doesn't keep u waiting and things start soon.

Definitely gonna be doing some stalking over here I can't wait too see pictures of ure adorable babies.

So exciting.

You got this ladies :flow:

Hi ladies!
Had my section yesterday, and all went relatively well (a bit of an issue getting my spinal in, but nothing 3 doctors couldn’t sort :haha:) and baby Alexander arrived safely. I KNEW it was a boy!! He weighed the chunky amount of 9lbs, my biggest baby, and looks exactly like his big brother. He also has the same baby personality as his brother, which involves a LOT of very loud screaming any time he is not pleased. Which is apparently any time he isn’t having boobs!

I am sore as anything, much more sore than my last section. I did have my tubes chopped as well which they said will make my pain worse.

Hoping to get home today, I think I’ll be more comfortable at home and with my husband there to help things will be a bit easier.

Awww @doggylover congratulations! Ah that's lovely another boy, I love his name too. Hope you are recovering well, take it easy with your new little bundle!

@doggylover thanks for checking in! No nothing yet, just had an NST and baby looks great. Now I have a midwife appointment and I’ll have her check me just out of curiosity... I’ll let you know!

@doggylover thanks for checking in! No nothing yet, just had an NST and baby looks great. Now I have a midwife appointment and I’ll have her check me just out of curiosity... I’ll let you know!

I’ll be thinking about you over the next few days, and checking back for updates! I have a friend who is due imminently as well, and I hate badgering people asking, but also always very keen to know!

Hi ladies :) I don't often post here but have been following. Congratulations to all the mamas who have already given birth and are due any day now.

My May 3rd baby was delivered via emergency c section on April 20th. Hudson Noah boring weighing a whopping 3.97kgs ( 3.5kgs once we left the hospital) and 53cm long..

My waters broke at 3:30am on the 19th, but unfortunately my cervix and babys engagement was not favourable for an induction. I badly wanted to have natural but due to high risk of infection, we couldn't risk it.

I'm home after a 5 day stay and learning to be a mom. It can be scary yet so rewarding. He is breast feeding like a champ and honestly doing so well. IMG-20210421-WA0005.jpg IMG-20210421-WA0016.jpeg

Hi ladies :) I don't often post here but have been following. Congratulations to all the mamas who have already given birth and are due any day now.

My May 3rd baby was delivered via emergency c section on April 20th. Hudson Noah boring weighing a whopping 3.97kgs ( 3.5kgs once we left the hospital) and 53cm long..

My waters broke at 3:30am on the 19th, but unfortunately my cervix and babys engagement was not favourable for an induction. I badly wanted to have natural but due to high risk of infection, we couldn't risk it.

I'm home after a 5 day stay and learning to be a mom. It can be scary yet so rewarding. He is breast feeding like a champ and honestly doing so well. View attachment 1097662 View attachment 1097663

Congratulations, mama!! We have birthday buddies, as Alex was also a 20th April section! Sorry you didn’t get the birth you wanted, but great to hear you are home and doing well.

@MrsKatie recovery is going ok, thanks. Trying to take it easy, but you know what it’s like with a house full of kids, there is always something that needs done and I’m not always able to leave it!

Congratulations @doggylover can't wait to see pics.

@MrsKatie
I'm doing good hon.
Getting big now but totally loving it. Hope ure little one doesn't keep u waiting too long.

I'm home after a 5 day stay and learning to be a mom. It can be scary yet so rewarding. He is breast feeding like a champ and honestly doing so well. View attachment 1097662 View attachment 1097663

Awwww he is so cute congratulations hon. Love the name

Hi ladies,

Sorry its taken me so long to update. Its been a bit crazy.

Baby Isla Natalie arrived at 21:30 on 20th April weighing 6lbs exactly.

It was a rather intense short labour. I went in for induction on Monday. Had the pessary inserted at 1:15pm. Had to stay in hospital and had it removed at 1:15pm on 20th. Was waiting for transfer to delivery suite to have my waters broken, when they spontaneously went at 4pm. Was transfered to delivery at 6:30pm. My contractions were getting more intense so they decided to not give me the hormone drip. Was examined at 8pm and was 5cm. I started on gas and air at this point. Then around 8:45pm things really ramped up, and I had some pethidine. As soon as I had that her heart rate plummeted. they didn't have time to check me again, I was spontaneously pushing, she was coming but my contractions had really slowed down. I managed to push her out at 21:30. It was a very hectic last hour of labour. Afterwards the pethidine really kicked in and i was off my face :rofl:. Not sure I'd ever do it again. If I'm like my mum, my next labour will be faster again!!! They next baby will be coming out of the sunroof.

We are so in love. She has melted my OH entirely, he's an amazing father.

@doggylover massive congrats hun, we have birthday buddies. I love his name, it's gorgeous. Hope the pain eases soon and things get a little easier.

@Cath_Heather yay we are also birthday buddies. Biggest congrats he's gorgeous. Hope you are healing well.

@MrsKatie can't wait for yours to come along. Come on baby

20210421_002136.jpg 20210421_083725.jpg 20210423_192800.jpg

Hi ladies,

Sorry its taken me so long to update. Its been a bit crazy.

Baby Isla Natalie arrived at 21:30 on 20th April weighing 6lbs exactly.

It was a rather intense short labour. I went in for induction on Monday. Had the pessary inserted at 1:15pm. Had to stay in hospital and had it removed at 1:15pm on 20th. Was waiting for transfer to delivery suite to have my waters broken, when they spontaneously went at 4pm. Was transfered to delivery at 6:30pm. My contractions were getting more intense so they decided to not give me the hormone drip. Was examined at 8pm and was 5cm. I started on gas and air at this point. Then around 8:45pm things really ramped up, and I had some pethidine. As soon as I had that her heart rate plummeted. they didn't have time to check me again, I was spontaneously pushing, she was coming but my contractions had really slowed down. I managed to push her out at 21:30. It was a very hectic last hour of labour. Afterwards the pethidine really kicked in and i was off my face :rofl:. Not sure I'd ever do it again. If I'm like my mum, my next labour will be faster again!!! They next baby will be coming out of the sunroof.

We are so in love. She has melted my OH entirely, he's an amazing father.

@doggylover massive congrats hun, we have birthday buddies. I love his name, it's gorgeous. Hope the pain eases soon and things get a little easier.

@Cath_Heather yay we are also birthday buddies. Biggest congrats he's gorgeous. Hope you are healing well.

@MrsKatie can't wait for yours to come along. Come on baby

View attachment 1097696 View attachment 1097697 View attachment 1097698

She is adorable congratulations hon.

@Nixnax oh my gosh Isla is BEAUTIFUL! What a smooshy little face, she is a doll!

sounds like a bit of a crazy labour for you, but glad it all went well and she was here safely. 6lbs, such a tiny thing!

@MrsKatie happy due date! The countdown is on now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->