*March & April 2021*

Heyy ladies! just realised I hadnt updated in here!

Due to a very quick on set of pre Eclampsia,
Our beautiful girl arrived 2 weeks early via a VERY positive induction (It was completely night and day VS my first daughter’s induction 8 years ago - second daughter, was spontaneous labour)

anyway on the 13/03 at 38weeks
I was taken to labour ward at 7pm & my waters were broken at 7:30
Contractions started but were very sporadic and up varied in strength & length, a small amount of synto was prescribed, due to having an EMCS with my first after failed induction, drip was started around 10/11pm & I was 2-3cm ..
Me & the hubby watched ‘still game’ on netflix ;)

I was checked again around 2:15am & was 4cm
Got Checked again 3:30am I was 6cm & very quickly after that I began spontaneously pushing around 4:20am & our beautiful girl was born on 14/03 at 4:46am weighing 6lbs 4oz with just gas & air :)
such an incredible, positive experience and our baby is totally healthy & thriving.
We were back at home for 8pm that night, It was my shortest & least complicated birth / hospital Stay by far. If they were all like that I would do it again in a heartbeat! Hehe

Peyton Elizabeth is 1 month old today & im still an emotional wreck everytime I look at her.

My Perfect little
rainbow baby A5059A4C-5140-4954-BBE5-DE8D4D5A0809.jpeg 273DC577-B7F5-42A1-A4EC-9A7E127BFF5D.jpeg xo

Heyy ladies! just realised I hadnt updated in here!

Due to a very quick on set of pre Eclampsia,
Our beautiful girl arrived 2 weeks early via a VERY positive induction (It was completely night and day VS my first daughter’s induction 8 years ago - second daughter, was spontaneous labour)

anyway on the 13/03 at 38weeks
I was taken to labour ward at 7pm & my waters were broken at 7:30
Contractions started but were very sporadic and up varied in strength & length, a small amount of synto was prescribed, due to having an EMCS with my first after failed induction, drip was started around 10/11pm & I was 2-3cm ..
Me & the hubby watched ‘still game’ on netflix ;)

I was checked again around 2:15am & was 4cm
Got Checked again 3:30am I was 6cm & very quickly after that I began spontaneously pushing around 4:20am & our beautiful girl was born on 14/03 at 4:46am weighing 6lbs 4oz with just gas & air :)
such an incredible, positive experience and our baby is totally healthy & thriving.
We were back at home for 8pm that night, It was my shortest & least complicated birth / hospital Stay by far. If they were all like that I would do it again in a heartbeat! Hehe

Peyton Elizabeth is 1 month old today & im still an emotional wreck everytime I look at her.

My Perfect little
rainbow baby View attachment 1097326 View attachment 1097327 xo

whoa what a positive induction story! So glad it all went well for you, and Peyton is beautiful, congratulations!

thank you @doggylover ! It really was amazing! <3
So good to see all these babies are soon to be joining us all .. finally, Yay!
xo

@SY92 I'm so glad your induction was positive. I hope mine is the same. She's so gorgeous.

Growth scan went well today. She's measuring on the 13th centile weight wise. She's an estimated 6lbs 3oz currently. The lovely consultant referred me again for induction next week as a 'good measure'. I'll find out the exact date on Friday.

@doggylover ah I know, the rules changed in the nick of time. I'm so chuffed

@SY92 I'm so glad your induction was positive. I hope mine is the same. She's so gorgeous.

Growth scan went well today. She's measuring on the 13th centile weight wise. She's an estimated 6lbs 3oz currently. The lovely consultant referred me again for induction next week as a 'good measure'. I'll find out the exact date on Friday.

@doggylover ah I know, the rules changed in the nick of time. I'm so chuffed

Glad to hear she is still doing well. Only two days to go until you get your date, very exciting!! Hopefully it’s nearer the start of the week.

Its official, im being induced on Monday. I have to go on sat for a covid test, then go to the hospital for 11am. I would imagine that she'll be here on Tuesday hopefully

So exciting @Nixnax to have your induction date! My induction was a very positive experience too, after 2 spontaneous labours I was nervous not knowing what to expect but it was by far the smoothest Labour and quickest recovery I have had.

5 days PP now and I'm feeling really well, breastfeeding is going great too so me and baby are just taking it easy and letting DH do all the work and look after the older ones hehe

@doggylover good luck with the growth scan! Thats so confusing for you, hopefully you will get your date soon too

@SY92 congratulations! Peyton is gorgeous!

@sunnydee wonderful news to hear things are going so well for you :) and you’re just right to let DH do everything with the others. I’ve been slowly getting mine to do more and more the last few weeks to prepare him without him noticing :haha: how have the older ones taken to their little sibling?

@Nixnax great to have your date for Monday!!! Hopefully you won’t even make it until Tuesday and she will be here on Monday. But if she isn’t we will have birthday buddies on Tuesday!

My scan was fine today, of course the dr looked at me and said “they think you’re too small? You don’t look small” gee thanks :haha: and all measurements show it’s a big old brute of a baby so he was a bit like “yeah I dunno why they sent you to me!”

I have my pre-op tomorrow, and my covid swab on Sunday, then I’ll be in on Tuesday morning, and really hoping to get taken first since I’m having my tubes out too. I’ll ask about that tomorrow at my appointment.

@sunnydee aww I'm glad yours was a positive induction as well. This thread is really helping me with my positive thinking. So glad you're all doing well.

@doggylover haha I've been doing the same thing. Giving my OH extra little tasks so he doesn't really notice. Teehee. Ah birthday buddies would be amazing wouldn't it.

Well hey all... looks like I’m back over here with you lovely ladies.... I unfortunately miscarried 2 days ago. I guess it was leading up to it. I was spotting on and off and one night the cramps were unbareable. I knew it was coming. I cried, I drank, I slept, I went off on ppl so I think I’m ok now. I’m at the stage where I don’t wanna look or hear about an infant. I know that’s not fair but I’m hurting. I am truly happy for anyone expecting. Maybe mine will come sooner than I know. How long can a person get pregnant after a MC??? I have actually stopped bleeding which is weird cuz it generally acts like a cycle but idk. I’m not trying again. Imma just let it happen

I had my pre op today and found out that my husband isn’t allowed in to the hospital with me until I’m about to go in to theatre. I have to be in at 8am and last time I wasn’t taken to theatre until 3pm, so could be a long day just sitting by myself (starving...!)

@doggylover i hope it isn’t too long a day for you! I just can’t believe how soon you’ll be meeting that baby!

@Nixnax you are so close, wow! What are your plans for your last weekend as just a couple?

@sunnydee oh my gosh huge huge congratulations!

@SY92 Peyton is a doll! Congratulations!

@realbeauty86 i am so sorry honey. I’m sure you know now this is the due date thread not the testing one, but sending you lots of love and luck nonetheless <3

AFM, 39 weeks tomorrow and just waiting! I haven’t even washed baby clothes yet cause I’m under no illusion this baby is coming before 40-41 weeks!

@doggylover i hope it isn’t too long a day for you! I just can’t believe how soon you’ll be meeting that baby!

@Nixnax you are so close, wow! What are your plans for your last weekend as just a couple?

@sunnydee oh my gosh huge huge congratulations!

@SY92 Peyton is a doll! Congratulations!

@realbeauty86 i am so sorry honey. I’m sure you know now this is the due date thread not the testing one, but sending you lots of love and luck nonetheless <3

AFM, 39 weeks tomorrow and just waiting! I haven’t even washed baby clothes yet cause I’m under no illusion this baby is coming before 40-41 weeks!

How are you feeling about everything? I honestly don’t know how you are managing with 4 kids already, and knowing you may still have a few weeks to go. Maybe it’s because I know I am so close, but oh my gosh I couldn’t do another 3 weeks of this. I’m exhausted, just being alive is absolutely exhausting me! Everything is taking me 10x longer than normal, then I need a sit down afterwards :haha:

@Nixnax how are you spending your last weekend before baby arrives?

@doggylover oh no, I'm sorry he can't wait with you. They really does suck. Hopefully you're top of the list and no emergencies come in. Thank you for the luck. If I don't get the chance before you go in, I wish you lots of luck for your section. This is so exciting.

@MrsKatie I was supposed to go out for a walk and a picnic with friends, but I can't walk more than 10 paces, so they came to me and we sat in the garden in the sunshine and had a picnic. Was so lovely of them to come over. OH and I went out for a meal on Saturday night, it was an outside meal as we aren't allowed indoor dining here yet. Luckily it wasn't too cold. It was so nice to hear other people chatting and laughing and having a good time again... I've missed that buzz.

Ah ladies I'm so bloody nervous. I havent been able to sit still all day. My sciatica is sooo bad now, I cant wait for that to go. I can barely walk. I was so ready, now I'm a real bag of nerves. I have to be at the hospital for 11am, so I suspect I will be there until Tuesday at least.

Hope all is progressing well @Nixnax

My last ever day of pregnancy has been miserable. I’ve been so sick, and such bad heartburn. I can’t wait for them to get this baby out tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->