march/April babies?

I am sneaking over a little early as well! i am due April 6 but will probably go a littl later than that according to scans!

Ugh I'm so pleased to hear others are feeling tired and huge! Not that I'd wish it on anyone lol!!! Baby is lying transverse at moment so kicking is just below ribs - for the minute!!!

Hi. I'm due march 19th but am convinced I will end up late, although I read first babies come at an average at 41 weeks and 1 day, so hopefully not much after that. Kind of hoping for 31st march as its a palendromic date. I was born on one and I think it would be nice if he was too.
I didn't show at all until about 2 weeks ago but then little man had a growth spurt and none of my trousers fit. As I was overweight to start with I have been advised to try not to gain too much in pregnancy though, so I'm actually 3lbs down from my booking in weight. Sine his growth spurt I've been having a bit of pain from my lower back and hips though which isn't too much fun.
Nice to meet you all.

Wow there's lots of us due around the same time x x

eeeekkks can't believe i'm already 28 weeks, only 12 weeks till due date, i have a feeling he maybe a little early though, i keep thinking that i'll leave work and about a week or 2 later i'll give birth, i'm planing on leaving work on march 1st i think i'll be about 27 28 weeks by that point

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be late, especially now I found out the weekend after my due date my sister is at a wedding so her kids are at my parents, who I had in mind to look after my daughter. Had a joke when they were round yesterday saying that they will end up with her too!

I'm at work until 8 or 9 th march, can't remember but whichever is the Friday. I've booked two weeks holiday so won't be on official mat leave until 24th. I did the same with my first but I had more energy then . . . And a car, its going to be interesting commuting 1hr 30 each way at 38 weeks!

Hi!!! I'm due March 19th and can't wait!!! :) This will be my second son! I already have one DS who is 5.

I'm leaving work on 8th march (that'll be me done with that job forever, which is scary!) and while my mum is convinced I will pop straight afterwards, I'm pretty sure they'll be dragging this baby out of me kicking and screaming two weeks are my due date! :haha: and I also am pretty sure baby is going to be huge!!

I'm due march 13th!! Been having off and on contractions since week 25 so hopefully ill make it to at least 37 weeks!

We are due the same day :) I've been getting loads of braxton hicks, some days it's one on top of the other! My last dd was born at 36 weeks & my dr doesn't think I'll go full term with this one either but it's been 11 years so who knows, hopefully no earlier than 36 weeks!

Oh wow! Well maybe well both actually deliver on the same day too! Wouldn't that be interesting! :)

I am due April 2nd.... cant believe the 3rd trimester is here!! Dealing with a nasty cold right now but other than that it has been a great pregnancy :)

Alison we are due the same day! Great news on easy pregnancy - mine has been a bit rocky but all good now, so relieved to have made 3rd tri!

Has anyone started packing a hospital bag? I'm not sure what type of babygriw a to take ie long or short sleeve?? I'm likely to have a section week of 21 march - please help!

Nimbec I'd say long sleeved- march can be cold!! But you can pack a couple of each or ave a few on standby or dh to bring to the hospital if needed!

Good thinking doggylover! Only just started thinking about bag....suprizing how stressful something like that can be.....so many variables to consider LOL!!

Well now I am worried as I wasn't planning to do my bag until the start of march!

i wasnt even thinking about one... to be honest i didnt realize you should have one. sorry a little neive here.

i wasnt even thinking about one... to be honest i didnt realize you should have one. sorry a little neive here.

Everyone had to find out sometime! It's basically a bag for you with things you might want during labour, and the afterwards (like a change of clothes, pjs, maternity pads, towels/shower things) and stuff for baby (clothes, nappies) I think it's one of those things that you can either do bare minimum and be just fine, or take everything but the kitchen sink just in case, and most first timers (like me!) will probably end up doing that latter!

I've just been putting stuff in my over night bag as I've bought them, but now the silly season is over I'll start to make a list & get organized with my bag & nappy bag :thumbup:

I started my bag and baby's diaper bag the other day- it seems a bit early, but right now I have the short-term memory of a goldfish with Alzheimer's, so I know I'll be remembering things to add up until the day she's born! I was going to just pack one bag for both of us, but I couldn't pick out just two outfits for her to come home in (one NB size and one 0-3 months size, just in case) so I packed 4 or 5 outfits of each, plus hats and socks. So, she's getting her own bag :) Plus I learned from having DS that you leave the hospital with more than you show up with, between diapers, wipes, pads, and presents, it's a good idea to have some extra carrying space. Poor DH had to make 4 trips to the car with stuff before we could leave with DS :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->