march/April babies?

I find it exciting when something changes lol x

So roughly when does baby drop? Does it happen a certain time before labour starts? Is it a sign of labour starting? (Sorry for all the questions!)

According to the lady who did my scan it doesn't necessarily mean much apart from when the time comes he is ready, although it is easier for him to come earlier as there is more pressure going on down there, she did say to pack my bag but also said he could well still be on time or late.

it's usually when the head is fully engaged but both my lo's were engaged a good week or 2 before birth x

At my last sono baby Isaiah was franklin breech! LOL. He keeps flipping.

Does everyone's babies keep moving position a lot then? I find it worrying that little missy always seems to be in the same position, head up just to the right of my belly button. I'm starting to wonder if she really can't move!

Hi Ladies!!

I've found my little guy to be in the same position most of the time. Except that since last night, I'm now getting pokes and prods under my left ribs, as opposed to the right where he's been bugging me for ages! :shrug: Who knows what this little guy is getting up to!

Is anyone else near 33 weeks experiencing LOTS of movement? I'm thinking its probably because little Ethan is runningo out of room in there, but I thought that would mean feeling LESS movement, not more?

Also, has anyone felt movement yet that was slightly painful? I don't mean agonizing, just like a little 'ouch!' moment?

Hi Ladies!!

I've found my little guy to be in the same position most of the time. Except that since last night, I'm now getting pokes and prods under my left ribs, as opposed to the right where he's been bugging me for ages! :shrug: Who knows what this little guy is getting up to!

Is anyone else near 33 weeks experiencing LOTS of movement? I'm thinking its probably because little Ethan is runningo out of room in there, but I thought that would mean feeling LESS movement, not more?

Also, has anyone felt movement yet that was slightly painful? I don't mean agonizing, just like a little 'ouch!' moment?

Oh yes.... I was 33 weeks yesterday, get A LOT of movement and my gosh they can hurt!

Wife is 34 weeks and still getting oodles of movement her tummy still jiggles around like he is at a disco in there or something

Awesome, glad it's normal :happydance: Little guy is wiggling around like mad these days.

Yeah me too, little missy does lots and lots of wiggling and often I scare df by shouting "ow" coz she digs me sharply with a limb lol!! I get the scene from Alien going on with her movements, she just never changes position though. Her arms and legs wriggle about for fun but her head seems to always be in the same place.

I also scare DH with the 'ouch!!' yelps :rofl: I often feel movement on my lower left side and upper right side at the same time. It's the WEIRDEST thing!!

On my app thing it said you should feel more movement now as they shall be sleeping alot more...

Ive just turned 32 weeks and the movement has been the same for the past few weeks nothing different. I dont feel her moving around loads but i do feel alot of hiccuping and something i feel like there is a fish in my belly lol if you know what i mean. She does stretch out like pushing my belly outwards. Wish i knew which way she was facing to if she was back to back with me or facing the other way ( my ribs). I think i worry to much but i have been stressed alot to and i try to relax the best i can but the council really are being to piss me right out now.

My belly is slowly growing to. i take a pik each week to see different and some days i do feel heavier than others but who knows im dying to see the midwife tomorrow.

Speak of the devil moving lol Is there anything you can do to get the moving little more or do you think i just have one of those babies who is nice and relaxed lol I think ive still got alot of room in there to but i aint sure when i had my 20 scan i could feels some pops here and there but at the scan i couldnt but apparently she was active :S lol.

Im just a worry wart :(

Ohh also i was meant to ask do any of you get period like pains?? ive been getting these since the end of last week and if i dont take an hot water bottle with me to bed im in pain. Last night i felt like i needed number 2 and i had build up gas (tmi) went to loo nothing but a dribble so i grab my bottle and turned to my left side to go back to sleep i also noticed when im in bed i have little pain on my left side to on my hip :S so i have to move the bottle something to where the pain is :(.. glad there is only 8 weeks until my due date and i finish up a week on friday now. cant do no more than that plus i want full of march to prepare myself and get this house whipped into shape lol x

Cherrybump,
There are def things that make my LO wiggle more but I'm sure they're different for everyone.
-listening to loud music in the car/singing she starts dancing a bit
- my belly button which is ony tenuously still an innie, if I clean it with a cotton swab after my shower it seems to piss her off Everytime.
- DH talking to my belly
- anytime I first lay down to go to sleep and lots of time when I roll over in bed.

Other than that its kind of hit or miss. She seems pretty active to me tho (makes me a little worried were in for trouble after she arrives :rofl:). Although I was talking with my mom and my mom said I was fairly laid back (still true) and didn't party as often.

And also yes to pains. I've been fairly desperate with my pelvis feeling like its split apart over the last two weeks. Mostly in the back on either side of my tailbone in my SI joints. They pop when I go upstairs feel bruised and tender all the time and make me almost constantly uncomfortable. Turning over in bed is downrigt painful. I frequently get the urge to pee or BM frequently and there's not much there in either case. I don't know of her noggin down there or just that my pelvis seems all out of whack to begin with.

My doc said its probably because I have a somewhat active job (in the emergency room) and because my belly has been measuring two weeks ahead since they started keeping track with the measuring tape (I'm seriously starting to hope that works in my favor and she comes two weeks early cause I'm getting awfully uncomfortable)

Also...
33 week bump in our moderate disaster of a baby room. (We're working on it I swear)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe