march/April babies?

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet! The hiccups feel like a little rythmical pulse, nearly like a heartbeat but slower. That's how I would describe them anyway. They are more gentle that regular movements, but if I sit really still I can see the little movements they make. It's SO cute!

Had a 32 week scan this morning and my little guy is right on track, just a couple of days ahead. He weights 2kg (4.4lb) and doc is very happy with everything. So now we just keep going, next appointment at 34 weeks.

We have a maternity shoot this evening, and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it. I feel a bit like an ungainly hippo at the moment, and I'm not great in front of cameras. Luckily my DH will be with me and our photographer really is awesome. Guess we'll see how it goes by how the pics turn out!!

do your lo's get hiccups quite a lot?? my little man had them about 3 times during the night and twice during the day yesterday :/ They woke me up lol x

My little guy has been getting them quite regularly, sort of two or three times a day...

Awww enjoy the shoot hun. I think its the experience of being shot while pregnant and its a memory for you to remember. I think its a great idea although i rather be the one taking my own piks lol my friend has offer to do mines for me so i agreed :) she took a few the other day but my hair looked really bad haha. You should post us some of your piks later on would love to see them :).

My little one hiccups through out the day and night to. to cute but sometimes when you really wanna just sleep you cant :( my sleep sucks right now. I was up at half 7 and up god knows how much through the night. cant wait to meet Paige but i wish she'd let me have a decent sleep lol xx

I've had a bad cough/cold and noro virus in ths pregnancy. I think the answer is rest fluids and olbas oil. I never got a fever so paracetamol would of been useless. The good news is as long as you don't get a fever an remain relatively hydrated LO will be fine.

Being sick does NOT sound like fun! Lucky for me I have managed to avoid it so far, so don't have any advice, but hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Well the shoot actually went very well. Photographer was awesome and made us feel more comfortable than I thought I could. Showed us some of the pics and they look great. We should get some in the next few days, hopefully by next week at the latest, and I'll post some to show you ladies :thumbup:

A quick question, what do BH actually feel like? I'm not sure if I've had them or not, but every other day or so, I get this mild-ish period-like pain that starts in my tummy and them spreads around to my back. It feels exactly like the pains i get before my period, but it only lasts for a minute or two and then its gone. Never more than twice in one day, and sometimes skips a day. Could these be braxton hicks?

I dont even know what they feel like either. Ive been getting pain everywhere. Top of tummy tightest for a good few minutes then eases of does that few times but letting me relax. my hips ache my lower back aches and i do get those period pains to :( but that just this week i think. i using hot water bottle for hips bump and back :( paracetamol doesnt really help :(

I'm having BHs they don't hurt me but I know they can hurt, it just feels like your tummy goes all tight and if you push it it feels hard. They last a few seconds then pass. With this pregnancy mine seem to be really strong! :/ Sometimes you can have them without knowing it xx

No BH here either so I wouldn't know x

LO has only had a few hiccups - that I have felt. My daughter had them once a day without fail.

Glad the photo shoot went well :thumbup:

I have some 'fun' viral lurgi at the moment. Just had a worry with headaches but after being checked out it's defo just a virus. I've been told I can have paracetamol and to keep hydrated. I have a slight sore throat and the Dr has given me some asprin to gargle only i'm not allowed to swallow it. TBH my throat doesn't feel too bad to me so I'm just going to stick with the paracetamol for the headaces unless I feel any worse.

Ive just searched up this grinding pain and it came up on the NHS webpage if this is right then i have SPD.. But im going to mention it to the midwife on tuesday ive wrote notes down because i forget to tell her things lol

Ill mention those tighten pains to her also x

I have spd, it really is a pain to deal with. There isn't that much you can do about it other than be careful to avoid certain activities (like pushing a shopping trolley) and trying to keep your knees together most of the time.

I don't have it very badly, but I do have a constant ache when walking, hurts when I get up and roll over in bed at night. And sometimes it just hurts for fun. I know some ladies get it so bad that they have to resort to crutches! I think one of the things that is helping me is the Pregnancy Exercise classes I go to, they help strengthen my core and that's one of the things that helps with SPD.

Good luck! :thumbup:

yeah on the Nhs webpage it has a list of things to avoid and what can help lol. I avoid stairs at work i get the lift but i do walk down stairs when i start just not up them lol i walk slowly were every i go but if i di walk faster thats when i tend to feel that pain :(.

this is friday right? my tracker is a day behide :( weirrrd! lol

Hope you find out what the pain is :flower:

Yup it's Friday! :)

Hey ladies, so sorry to hear of those of you who are having a hard time at the moment. I really need to start replying more on this thread instead of just watching.

https://i45.tinypic.com/2nkuv4o.jpg 35+3 bump. 3 weeks and 3 days to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->