march/April babies?

Is everyone else having BHs? Wife having several a day and they're quite intense

Yep I am and they have been really intense too xx

i think im having them to. always around the same time of the day and pretty intense to x

I've not had any since 2nd tri (or what I thought was BH then), but I had a UTI and had a night of actual contractions and pain around the same time so I think they were more related to that. At the time I found that walking all the way to work up hill brought them on and resting made them stop.

ooh I have a uti at the moment tht could be why I've had more than usual lately too.. thanks baileybubs xx

Yeah apparently any infection can cause contractions that could lead to premature labour eeeeek!! But as long as you are on antibiotics it should be fine ukgirl. I didn't have antibiotics at the time coz they didn't realise I had a UTI.

Ah that should be ok then, but could be a reason for more BH or just coz you are getting closer to the big day! I'm deffo not getting any for the moment, kind of wanting them lol!!

Does anyone else have those moments where your bump looks like it should be in a scene from Alien? My df saw it properly for the first time the other day, it freaked him out lol!! I can tell she's not got much room to move now because I can see every movement and feel it all lol!

Yep I'm getting lots of bh. Seems like more every day and they're also getting more and more uncomfortable. It can be normal, I hope, but also my little man has dropped so i will be packing my bag just in case.

your belly looks low and you can breathe better and eat more xx

That will be nice, but I'm guessing it comes at a price - my friend said she felt major pressure down in her pelvis and bladder was so painful for the last few weeks lol!!
I'll just be happy to get her head out of my rib cage for the moment haha!

Haha yeh the price you pay is the bowling ball betweenbyour legs feeling when you walk and your center of gravity shifts again meaning you might knock into stuff xx

No problems breathing but pelvic pain and heaviness and you can't feel the head in your belly.

My bump is still high i think. but i dont think its growing any more :( unless she has a major sprout coming on lol.

Here my 32 week bump top up and down :) cant wait to see it drop :)

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 32 weeks (2).jpg
    32 weeks (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
My bump didnt drop until the very last few weeks with my last two xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics