March/April Spring bee's

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
I wanted to start a testing thread for both March and April even though its almost the middle of the month. I figure it will keep me busy and give me the opportunity to meet more of you ladies on bnb:thumbup: If you would like to be apart of the testing thread just write a small intro post including your name(or nn), testing date and what cycle of ttc you are on. Anyone is welcome to join:)

:dust: Good luck :dust:

March Testers:
kwynia ~ :bfp: :happydance:
British Mummy, cycle 7, testing March 22nd ~ :witch::hugs:
RedRose19, cycle 14, testing March 24th ~ :witch: :hugs:
Nina83, cycle 18|cycle 9 since last m/c, testing March 28th ~ :bfp: :happydance:
littlegirl87, testing March 29th ~ :witch: :hugs:
Jbaby, cycle 1 after m/c, testing March 29th ~ :bfp: :angel: :hugs:
IGrowEmXL, cycle 4, testing March 30th ~ :coffee:
Wish2BMom, cycle 6, testing March 30th ~ :witch: :hugs:
Abi, cycle 9, testing March 30th ~ :bfp: :happydance:
Lizlovelust, ttc 2yrs, testing March 30th ~ :witch: :hugs:
tgurl7177, IUI#2, testing March 31st ~ :bfp: :happydance:
MolGold, cycle 2, testing March 31st ~ :witch: :hugs:
babyvaughan, ttc 3yrs, testing March 31st ~ :witch: :hugs:
April Testers:
Shilo, ttc since sept'10, testing April 1st ~ :witch: :hugs:
tryinNHouston, cycle 1 after m/c, testing April 6th ~ :coffee:
nelttc, cycle 10, testing April 6th ~ :coffee:
pushmug7, cycle 4, testing April 7th ~ :coffee:
Mom2sam, cycle 2 after m/c, testing April 8th ~ :coffee:
Inoue, ntnp, testing April 10th ~ :coffee:
loubyloumum, cycle 1 after m/c, testing April 11 ~ :bfp: :happydance:
Confuzion, cycle 11|cycle 1 after m/c, testing April 12th ~ :witch::hugs:
yellowduck, cycle 4, testing April 14th ~ :witch::hugs:
Cherrysoul, cycle 2 after m/c, testing April 14th ~ :coffee:
ichick, cycle 74, testing April 20th ~ :witch::hugs:
Juliet11, testing April 21st ~ :coffee:
Kallie3000, cycle 9, testing April 22nd ~ :witch::hugs:
Deal9027, cycle 3, testing April 23rd ~ :witch::hugs:
RedRose19, cycle 15, testing April 25th ~ :coffee:
Jbaby90, cycle 2 after m/c, testing April 27th ~ :coffee:
Wish2BMom, cycle 7, testing April 27th ~ :witch::hugs:
Cheekygringo, testing April 28th ~ :coffee:
littlegirl87, testing April 29th ~ :witch::hugs:
K.N, cycle 13, testing April 29th ~ :witch::hugs:

Abii yay! I'll join up with you (I'm on three other testing threads too :rofl:)

I'll be testing April 12th or so. I don't know what cycle number to call this. This is cycle 11 since we started trying, but 3 of those cycles were MC cycles--some lasting longer than others :shrug:.

Abii yay! I'll join up with you (I'm on three other testing threads too :rofl:)

I'll be testing April 12th or so. I don't know what cycle number to call this. This is cycle 11 since we started trying, but 3 of those cycles were MC cycles--some lasting longer than others :shrug:.
Yay, thanks for joining hun:) woot 3 testing threads:haha:
Good luck, sending lots of :dust: to you:hugs:

You too. 3 DPO! woohoo! Not too long now until BFP :happydance:

Can I please join?? I am planning to test 29th march!! :-D
This is my first month trying after my loss

Good luck ladies!! :)

You too. 3 DPO! woohoo! Not too long now until BFP :happydance:
I wish but I doubt it. I dont feel hopeful at all this cycle even though we timed everything right, idk:dohh:

:hi: jbaby. Good luck to you too. Only 10 more days!

And I didn't feel hopeful either Abii and I got a BFP last month. Granted, it didn't stick lol, but it was still a BFP. You're gonna get a sticky one!

Can I please join?? I am planning to test 29th march!! :-D
This is my first month trying after my loss

Good luck ladies!! :)
Welcome:)
Im sorry to hear about your loss, they are hard to go through:hugs: I hope you get your rainbow soon:flower:

Thank you! I think I'm either ovulating today or will tomorrow so bd is definitely on the cards tonight :)

:hi: jbaby. Good luck to you too. Only 10 more days!

And I didn't feel hopeful either Abii and I got a BFP last month. Granted, it didn't stick lol, but it was still a BFP. You're gonna get a sticky one!
Yeah but you've had a bfp before this last one too, I haven't gotten a bfp at all yet(unless you count evaps last cycle) so its hard to imagine getting on this time, even though I know its possible Im just used to the disappointment I guess:dohh:

ME!!!
I'm still not sure if I'll be testing or just waiting for AF.
Let's say March 28th? 15dpo?
This will be our 9th cycle from last MC, but 18th (OMG saying it aloud like that just sounds so pathetic) since we started trying.
This is also my first cycle using clomid, 100mg

5 dpo! TTC 3 year's no baby! :( feeling like my luck is coming soon!!

I have PCOS and started Metformin on January 30th. Had AF brought on by Provera on February 6th. Figured I was out and made plans to start Femara in April. Had alot of ovary pain over the last few days and my friend and fiance convinced me to test (I stopped because I figured I was out) and sure enough, it was positive. I had positive opks on CD41 & CD42. I'm likely 1dpo today and I'm trying to hold out on testing until April 1st.

Before this, I had 300+ day cycles and didn't ovulate due to the PCOS so this is my first real tww. I don't know exactly what "cycle" this is since I didn't really have cycles but I've been TTC since September 2010.

Wow shilo. Your cycles sound like something made out of TTC nightmares :hugs:

Good luck for this month!

They really are. Thank you. I'm hoping this means the Metformin is started to make me have regular cycles. I still plan to do Femara next cycle if I don't get my BFP. I figure the worst it can do is help :)

Ok I'll join you ladies, I am not sure which cycle this is but it's IUI # 2 this time had a lap, on metformin 1500mg, femara, follistim, and got triggered with Novarel last Saturday 3/15 I had a 20mm follicle and a 15 mm Saturday morning. We did 2 IUIs one on Sunday and one on Monday. So I guess I'm 4dpo (if i ovulated on Saturday) but when i went in on Monday the nurse commented I had lots of good cm so I prolly ovulated on Monday. I go in for a progesterone lab on the 24th and beta on the 31st. Usually AF shows up before anything else gets going. Hoping for it to be different this time.

:hi: tgurl, and good luck! Hopefully this IUI did the trick.

shilo - sounds like a good plan. But hopefully you will get your BFP and femara won't be needed next cycle :D

Can I join you girls? :)
3dpo today I think - pretty sure O was this weekend. Timed it right, BD'ed Sat and Sun nights. This is cycle 6 I guess, with a couple of months of not doing well at it in between. But 2nd cycle of OPK/temping correctly. I'm feeling almost too positive, I know I'm setting myself up for a letdown. Trying to be positive, while breezy but not to be too superstitious. I almost didn't post this b/c I don't want to jinx myself! I signed up on the early March testers and then had a weird cycle in Feb so didn't even need to test.
soooo - AF is due either 3/29 or 3/30. If I can make it past those 2 days, you bet I'll be testing the night of 3/30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->