March/April Spring bee's

Still spotting a bit but it's lighter than yesterday and I'm super gassy

Lol at the chart staring. I have the VIP package of fertility friend. So I use this feature they have called pregnancy monitor.

It takes the symptoms you put in and compares to other pregnancy charts and gives you a likelihood/percentage that you are pregnant that month. I always feel like I need to add more symptoms, and if I add enough, I will get a 100% and that I can be like yes! As if it were my BFP. I've never gotten it to go past 65% though lol.

Heya abi I def will join in! Im 6dpo im gonna start testing in monday the 24th at 10 dpo, ive bee trying for 14 months now, first on clomid!

I have 17 days left on my FF VIP membership. I really do not want to renew.

I think that if you need to renew it should be for free. Like a pity prize or something :nope:

liz - I'm ridiculously gassy today! so glad I work from home and DH does NOT. re: your pics, I can't see a line :(

confuzion - I haven't bumped myself up to VIP but I'm dying to do that level of analysis!! that's actually the reason why I haven't signed up for VIP, b/c I know I'll have my nose on that site way more than I already do.

nina - awww, that's the saddest way to look at it! but I can't disagree! :( They just know how desperate we are and prey on it!

Wow way too early for a positive test, id say wait a few more days and hopefully u will see a positive soon

I'm glad I'm in the tww but I hate it cos it does drag!!

Front page updated:)
I have the vip membership for ff too lol I just bought mine like 2 weeks ago though so I have quite a bit left. I didnt know about the pregnancy monitor though:shock: must go look now haha

Hey redrose, welcome:flower: glad you decided to join:)

Liz I dont see anything yet but its early:hugs: and Im not gassy but Ive been cramping on and off, yesterday my boobs started to feel tender and they are still tender today too so idk. Im only 5dpo so I think its too early for any implantation to happen, this sucks:dohh:

Congrats on being in the tww Jbaby:thumbup: you should keep bd'ing if you can for the next 2 nights because you can technically still be fertile until 3dpo good luck:flower:

Lol I hope that wont matter for me? We dtd every day leading up to o and the day of ovulation but we had to stop after that as we were on holiday with the inlaws, I hope it wont matter lol

Lol I hope that wont matter for me? We dtd every day leading up to o and the day of ovulation but we had to stop after that as we were on holiday with the inlaws, I hope it wont matter lol

I think that's perfectly fine! As long as you've got some of those guys waiting!

Ladies need your advice, ivr got a really bad backache ive had it before I ovulated so I dont think its a pregnancy sign. Its so intense today im sure its a kidney infection, I cant get to see the dr today prob tomorrow, has anyone any experience with utis? Im hoping to get anti biotics im gonna tell them I might be pregnant so to give me pregnancy safe ones. I feel so tired and sick I also think its cuz of the infection! Im nervous it will stop me getting pregnant this cycle! :( I also feel bad as the house is a tip and its so nice out but cant do anything or take jamie out :(

Ladies need your advice, ivr got a really bad backache ive had it before I ovulated so I dont think its a pregnancy sign. Its so intense today im sure its a kidney infection, I cant get to see the dr today prob tomorrow, has anyone any experience with utis? Im hoping to get anti biotics im gonna tell them I might be pregnant so to give me pregnancy safe ones. I feel so tired and sick I also think its cuz of the infection! Im nervous it will stop me getting pregnant this cycle! :( I also feel bad as the house is a tip and its so nice out but cant do anything or take jamie out :(

I used to get these all the time when I waitressed. Drink lots and lots of cranberry juice - not the kind mixed with another juice, straight up cranberry. OR you can buy OTC cranberry pills if you can't stomach the taste of the juice. Keep drinking it or take the pills and drink tons of water. I know the last thing you want to do is pee, but you have to flush your system. Good luck! Those suck!

I'm so annoyed - I thought I O'd over the weekend b/c I got my 'peak' on OPK and had TONS of ewcm, but my temp didn't drop until Tuesday. So FF has me O'ing then. We BD'ed Sat and Sun, I figured O was coming at latest (b/c of the 2-day solid smiley on the OPK) Monday, so we took Monday off (libido died too). So I thought we NAILED the timing, pun INtended!! :) But now FF is saying it was actually 2 days after we did and I'm only 3dpo. Ugh.
Still testing 3/30 or so if AF doesn't show, just thought I was more dpo's along than I am. :(
boo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->