March/April Spring bee's

Hey ladies:wave: welcome to you all.
I am going to edit the first post so I will reply to everyone once I catch up:)

Hi Abii

I'll be testing Saturday because I can't tell when I ovulated and that's when I'll see my husband next so put me down for then and I'll let you know if I get AF or bfn or bfp!

I'm on Cycle 7 TTC #2

Thanks for starting the thread :thumbup:

Okay the front page is updated:thumbup: welcome everyone:flower:

Nina- I am sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you get your rainbow this cycle:hugs:

babyvaughan- What day are you testing so I can add you to the list, I am sorry to hear that you have had such a long journey, glad your feeling positive this cycle though:flower: good luck I hope you catch the eggy

Shilo- Awh, wow 300 day cycle thats pretty crazy, Im glad you have it figured out now:hugs: hope you get your rainbow soon. I have heard great things about Femara:thumbup:

tgurl- Good luck! Im 4dpo today also:flower: sounds like you had some great follicles growing, I hope its a good month for you:hugs:

Wish2be- I am also testing on the 30th, yay I have a testing buddy haha:haha: good luck hope you get your bfp:flower:

British mummy- Thank you for joining hun:hugs: good luck on Saturday, hopefully you'll start the chain of bfp's:winkwink:

If not AF i'll test the morning of the 31st!
It would be 3 days late! I'm not into testing right away
anymore to much build up and to much let down LOL

Plus that's DH Urology appt day so if its BFN I wont be sad
because i'll know more answers are coming!

If not AF i'll test the morning of the 31st!
It would be 3 days late! I'm not into testing right away
anymore to much build up and to much let down LOL

Plus that's DH Urology appt day so if its BFN I wont be sad
because i'll know more answers are coming!
Thank you, I added you:)
I am trying to wait to test until af is due too but we'll see how that goes lol cause Im a major poas addict:haha:
Good luck, hope you get your bfp so you dont have to go to that appt:hugs:

Of course I'll join! 5DPO spotting and mild cramps! AF due the 30th!

Thanks, I'm glad you have a thread! :) ahhh I'm going nuts wanting to test so bad!

I think I'm going to cave in and test tomorrow just cause I feel like it lol

Thank You, I too am bad about it I wanted to take it the other night "just for fun" but thankfully I didn't lol.

Very emotional today, I just cried because of this journey taking so long it caught up with me for a moment. But only symptom is boobs are starting to be sore, but I do get that with AF which is due in 8 days!

Hi i'm also on another testing thread lol but i dont mind joining here too x

I'm on cycle #2 trying after mc & will be testing on 8th April (maybe sooner lol if poas addict compells)

Good luck ladies! X

Where is everyone at in cycle? I'm on cd14 & dont normally get a positive opk until cd17/18 so 2/3 more days to go! Following smep so bedding party has begun & tonight will dtd again then prob cd16-17-18-19 & possibly cd 20 too if i get positiv on cd 18 instead of 17 hope DH doesn't pass out frm all the bedding lol x

I'm glad you are joining us. I'm on cd 17 and 5 dpo from getting my period. Cant really test yet as I had an HCG trigger last Saturday... I go in for a progesterone lab on Monday. I will probably test later on we will see how it goes.

Also quick question to the ladies at about 5dpo, I noticed yesterday that my cervix is very low and soft anyone else having this?

Testing this morning and BFN of course but it would only be a day past IB if I did in fact!

Testing this morning and BFN of course but it would only be a day past IB if I did in fact!

you're cracking me up!

does anyone else just stare at their chart or list of symptoms like you're waiting for a secret message to pop out of it and say YES!! YOU DID IT!! or am I just the weird one...? option 2 is completely legit. :wacko:

you're cracking me up!

does anyone else just stare at their chart or list of symptoms like you're waiting for a secret message to pop out of it and say YES!! YOU DID IT!! or am I just the weird one...? option 2 is completely legit. :wacko:

LOL!!! Sometimes I think that maybe, if I stare hard enough, that blue line will turn green!!!

babyvaugh- Awh Im sorry hun:hugs: I always get emotional too but I think its from having my daughter lol before I had her I would barley ever cry and now I cry at everything:dohh: even songs sometimes:haha: maybe its a good sign for you:flower:

Mom2sam- Hello and welcome:) I am sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully you get your rainbow this cycle:flower: I am currently 5dpo, 9 days until I test eek, Im so nervous:(
Good luck to you, my dh and I also followed smep this cycle so hopefully it'll pay off for both of us:thumbup:

tgurl- Yesterday my cervix was medium and medium soft so pretty close to you, hopefully its a good sign:flower:

Liz- Awh:hugs: like I said yesterday, its still really early so dont get discouraged:flower:

Wish2be- Haha I totally stare at my chart:dohh: this cycle I was trying not to symptom spot but its not working out too well for me. I hate having symptoms in the tww because you never know if they are pms or pregnancy related lol:wacko:

Nina- :rofl: I know right!

tgurl - my cp was soft and low earlier this week (like 2dpo) - the squishiest I've ever felt it! yesterday it was medium/medium, same as abii. Cervix can go all over the place in the tww, though, so I try not to put too much weight into it as a symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->