March/April Spring bee's

Ladies no af so I can only assume I ovulated on a later date, so I went over my notes last night to see when it could of been, I had ewcm april 22 til the 25th and I had cramps and intense cramping on the 24th! Is it possible I could of ovulated on the 24th? I know without opks and twmping its impossible to know for sure. We bd on the 23rd! So im wondering could it be good timing!

wish2bmom- just thought I'd update you! haha I took a test and bfn like I expected! just must have had a strange visit from af this month which is ok. I am thinking that my temps are now balancing out and I started taking vitex, b6, and vit d a few days ago so that could be part of it!

found out from doctor that my vit d is CRAZY low so he thought it would help if I supplemented as I guess this can affect your ability to get pregnant which I ABSOLUTELY DIDNT KNOW nor would I have thought of that but hey its worth a shot!

I am exercising daily (mild) but also taking my metformin religiously and going to use presee this cycle....fx it all comes together and works!

Hope you are doing well!

have a great weekend! :hugs:

Liz- Im sorry hun:( I thought for sure that you got your bfp, your not out till af shows though, cramping can be a good sign:hugs:

Redrose- Its sounding like you did o on the 24th, if you did and bd on the 23rd you have a very good chance still:) good luck:flower:

littlegirl- Good luck hun, I heard great things about b6 and vitex:thumbup: and I hope that your vit d supplement helps, I honestly didn't know about the vit d thing either so thats interesting

Thanks Abii! I didn't know either until doc told me! Glad he did though! and hope it helps! fx

Sorry to hear Liz :-( hope your ok!

Redrose - ooooo maybe you did O then and could be in with a chance!!

Hi all! Checking in, nothing going on here.
Littlegirl - thanks for the update on your test! Sounds like you have a great plan for this month. My fingers are SO crossed!!
Redrose - can't wait to see if this is your time!!

We are heading to vacation tomorrow and I'll most likely be off for the week. Can't wait to catch up next week. Good luck everyone!

So my AF is weird, it's light, enough for a pad though, and no clots what so ever! Boobs still super sore like bad! Temps down though so hmm, weird AF?

Liz- mine was like that this last cycle too! I actually took a test a few days after because it was super light and super short but my temps were down...maybe its just the time of year or something? Wish2Bmom said hers was very similar as well

gl everyone! :dust:

Liz and littlegirl, I had weird AF this cycle too - lasted less than 2 days and no clots.. my Gynaec actually had me POAS after it ended. BFN ofcourse. Even I have been prescribed Vitd and started clomid this cycle.. FX!

I just keep getting brown cm like a tiny bit then nothing! Its driving me mad, I didnt test this morning as I was sure af would be here! On good news I spoke to a fs and they took my details once they recieve my referral letter I will get an appt asap! Feeling so excited!

I just keep getting brown cm like a tiny bit then nothing! Its driving me mad, I didnt test this morning as I was sure af would be here! On good news I spoke to a fs and they took my details once they recieve my referral letter I will get an appt asap! Feeling so excited!

I hope its IB for you, FX!! :hugs:
and Yay for the FS appointment I know how hard it is to come by good ones. But I hope its an obstetrician you need :D

Spotting now but boobs still hurt like crazy... Normally boobs stop hurting once Af starts?? So confused! Haven't tested again yet as I don't think anything will come of it but I'd like to know what my body is doing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->