March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

I've not been sick either but the nausea was unbelievable from 5 weeks!
Much worse than with my first. And I think having my daughter to look after all day was too much and I ended up getting anti-sickness tablets from the doctor. They have helped so much, I still get nausea on and off but it's manageable.

Gaboo -try not to worry, the majority or women stop getting morning sickness at 12 weeks. It's rare to have it to the end.

I have my first midwife appointment on Thursday. About time considering I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday! I've had to wait over 3 weeks for them to contact me with an appointment and then they only give me 2 days notice! My DH is not impressed as he's gonna have to leave work for a few hours to take care of Miley (and his boss is over from the US that day!!! Bad timing) I hate the UK system.

I've been looking at pictures of Miley when she was born and I cannot believe how much she has changed in 18 months. I've started to feel more excited now about this baby and meeting him/her in just over 6 months!

Sorry to those of you still feeling sick. I had nausea until about 8 weeks, same as with my dd. My sense of smell is way stronger this time around which is annoying. I have a doppler I bought when I was pregnant with dd and have checked for Baby Bun's heartbeat once per week. I found dd's at 7 weeks and finally found Baby Bun's last night at 9 weeks. So exciting! :) Our next appt is May 9 at 12+3 and our gender/anatomy scan is scheduled for June 28th. :happydance: I still can't believe I'm pregnant again, but it's getting more real I guess.

I have been really sick 24/7 with this pregnancy just like my first. The difference is that with my first, Zofran worked great, but this one is proving more challenging and nothing including IV fluids/medication is working! So, I feel all of you ladies pain...just hang in there! We just have to keep reminding ourselves that it will all be worth it!!

So I had my first appointment with the midwife this week and it went well.
My BMI was under 35 so I am under midwife led care which is good. And when I said I wanted a home birth she didn't bat an eye, just made a note on my file which is great.

Have to go for blood tests on Tuesday and wait for a date for my 12 week scan to come through.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? 10 weeks...first tri going so slow!

I'm good. Still feeling sick and am totally exhausted!! But apart from that okay,
Can't believe I'm 12 weeks on Saturday!! Crazy!

I still haven't had a date for my 12 week scan which is so annoying!!

I can now feel my uterus rising out of my pelvis, so am getting a little bump. Not that you can tell as I am constantly bloated!!!

How is everyone else? What does everyone think they're having?

Hey Ladies !
i'm doing good, not really any symptoms other than sore bbs and extremely tired.. oh and EMOTIONAL!! also i've had really bad allergies and really bad cold so i can't smell or taste anything!! Miserable! Have my next scan on 4/29 and cannot wait

I'm thinking a boy ... although we're on team pink .. either way ,healthy baby will do!!

Hi ladies! Still sooo sick and throwing up seems like at least once a day. Smells in my house are bothering me like crazy. One day its the freezer, the next its the sink, my dogs stink all the time despite how many baths I give them.
I have a little pooch, but belly varies in size because of bad bloating. My favorite thing to do right now is sleep, which isnt very conducive to working and being in school full time. blah! I am one class away from my Bachelors I have got to buckle down!
DH has been great although I know he feels a little lost as to what to do for me. I will be puking and he will sit at the door with his lip out and then say "Yay! we are having a baby!" He hates to see me so sick but there really isnt anything he can do to help. I also feel bad for him because my libido has been zero since I have been sick. :blush:
I had a dream we are having a girl and I just have a feeling that it is a girl. We were on team blue but, we are happy with whatever. Our gender scan will be June 17th. I cant wait!!!

You ladies who are still sick aren't giving me much hope lol. I am STARVING but just keep puking up everything. I can't decide if I should give up or continue wasting food. 12 weeks tomorrow!

I know i'm lucky but I would LOVE to throw up just a couple of times! I feel like it would reassure me!

*I read on the internet that supposedly if you dream girl, you're having a boy!!

I know i'm lucky but I would LOVE to throw up just a couple of times! I feel like it would reassure me!

*I read on the internet that supposedly if you dream girl, you're having a boy!!

That could be true. I dreamt boy with my daughter. Thought for sure I was having a boy and didn't believe the drs until she was born and I saw for myself! Lol

diamondlove- I agree with you!! My decrease in symptoms is so stressful- but I haven't thrown up at all since I got my bfp!

Hi Ladies!

Trying to sleep but feel soooo sick right now...blech!
I had doc appt on Thursday and heard baby's heartbeat....so awesome! I feel like I can relax a little but will feel much better when 12 week scan is all normal .

My hubby and I are thinking boy for this one but I really don't care one way or the other.... Just a healthy baby!

That could be true. I dreamt boy with my daughter. Thought for sure I was having a boy and didn't believe the drs until she was born and I saw for myself! Lol

How are you feeling gardenofedens??

For gender this time? I kinda think it's another girl. Dh swears it's a boy. I'm fine either way though. If it's a girl we already have all the clothes she could possibly wear. If it's a boy, dh gets his boy. :)

As for the rest of the pregnancy, I don't have any symptoms except I'm starving all the time which is to be expected since I'm stil exclusively breastfeeding my almost nine month old daughter and I'm exhausted but that's also to be expected. :)

diamond- You are 7 weeks, so you still have time to start getting sick. A lot of people don't start until after 7 weeks, although this is not something I would wish on ANYONE!!

With my daughter, I dreamt she was a girl, so I don't think that thing you read is true, but I'm sure it's a somewhat believable coincidence sometimes:)

Got some super "sexy" panties the other day. Let me just tell you, they come all the way up to my belly button and guarantee'd wedgie free!
I busted out laughing when I put them on. DH says "so thats where we are in life now huh?"
:rofl:

Got some super "sexy" panties the other day. Let me just tell you, they come all the way up to my belly button and guarantee'd wedgie free!
I busted out laughing when I put them on. DH says "so thats where we are in life now huh?"
:rofl:

Lol, dh hates my granny panties :) Thongs just aren't as comfortable these days! lol

starting to have some good days where I feel pretty good and the smells dont bother me soo much. Usually the day after a good day is kinda bad though. Getting really bad indigestion if I eat too much, sometimes it makes me throw up. Going to have to start eating smaller portions and not drink so much water after I eat.
But overall, I am so looking forward to the second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->