March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Ugh...24/7 sickness kickin in unfortunately...anyone else? I really hope this doesn't last as long or get as bad as with DD!!

Ugh...24/7 sickness kickin in unfortunately...anyone else? I really hope this doesn't last as long or get as bad as with DD!!

Nothing other than hunger, fatigue, and cramping for me - i'm only 4 wks though so i'm sure the sickness is right around the corner! Feel better!!

I'm simply exhausted and so grateful DD naps every few hours so I can lie down with her! I get dizzy and nauseous if I'm on my feet for very long too so trying to rest as much as I can.

Nothing other than hunger, fatigue, and cramping for me - i'm only 4 wks though so i'm sure the sickness is right around the corner! Feel better!!

Congrats diamond. :) hope the ms passes you by! I didn't have any with my dd and it's much more enjoyable that way!

Ugh. I'm sorry you've got the nasties!! Fortunately, I've not had it yet (touch wood), but last night hubby was fixing a fried egg sandwich and the smell brought up the nausea. So far that's been all of it for me.

diamond, congrats on your BFP!!! Look forward to seeing more of you and hearing about your growing beanie!!

I'm simply exhausted and so grateful DD naps every few hours so I can lie down with her! I get dizzy and nauseous if I'm on my feet for very long too so trying to rest as much as I can.

I get a wave of exhaustion that hits mid-morning. If I get a good lunch in, it gives me an added boost of energy till about 5pm when my body starts feeling like it could go to bed. By the time 9pm hits, my eyes are drooping. LOL I've been poor entertainment for hubby and kidlets lately. lol

My morning sickness just hit me yesterday. I feel sick all day. I don't know how I'm going to keep myself together at work. I just want to lay down.

I don't have morning sickness thankful although some days I feel very close to tossing my cookies. I had morning sickness something awful with my first. Mind you that was 17 years ago as he is 16 now, lmao. Yes there is going to be a huge gap as I was married young, so my new relationship and family is about to grow. So excited and looking forward to that little baby bump. Good luck to everyone.

Hey I found someone in the same boat as I am. My son is 16yrs old, I also had him young. Now that I'm married, we plan to have 2 or 3 children together. This is going to be exciting. Good luck to you.

oh my was I happy to see this post...I feel so alone in this, hope you dont mind my adding you as a friend. Hope we can become good friends and baby buddies. good luck!!

I don't have morning sickness thankful although some days I feel very close to tossing my cookies. I had morning sickness something awful with my first. Mind you that was 17 years ago as he is 16 now, lmao. Yes there is going to be a huge gap as I was married young, so my new relationship and family is about to grow. So excited and looking forward to that little baby bump. Good luck to everyone.

Hey I found someone in the same boat as I am. My son is 16yrs old, I also had him young. Now that I'm married, we plan to have 2 or 3 children together. This is going to be exciting. Good luck to you.

oh my was I happy to see this post...I feel so alone in this, hope you dont mind my adding you as a friend. Hope we can become good friends and baby buddies. good luck!!

I accepted your request. Of course we can be baby buddies :)

I'm like garden... EXTREMELY tired. So happy to nap when my ds does. And have been getting really dizzy at times, feel like I'm going to faint sometimes!

I've added two foods to my list of things I can't stand to smell. Eggs and fish. I want to hurl when I smell these.

I'm craving Taco Bell really badly (specifically nachos and taco salads), garden salads, strawberries and oranges.

I finally took a nap today. I'm feeling a little less fatigued, but not much. lol

Ugh I have been throwing up an average of 2-3 times a day.
The only things that sound good to eat are high calorie like hamburgers, pizza, or taco bell. I havent gained any weight though. Guess because I throw up half of everything I eat.
Having a headache today...

Ugh I have been throwing up an average of 2-3 times a day.
The only things that sound good to eat are high calorie like hamburgers, pizza, or taco bell. I havent gained any weight though. Guess because I throw up half of everything I eat.
Having a headache today...

I'm with you on this...the only things that sound good are greasy and really bad for you! I am a heavy girl to begin with, so I need to gain very little weight throughout the pregnancy! I have probably lost a couple pounds so far, but wanting only junk food makes not gaining much very hard!!

I get a wave of exhaustion that hits mid-morning. If I get a good lunch in, it gives me an added boost of energy till about 5pm when my body starts feeling like it could go to bed. By the time 9pm hits, my eyes are drooping. LOL I've been poor entertainment for hubby and kidlets lately. lol

OMG seriously!! I'm exactly the same way - normally a night owl and now i'm down for the count by 9 and completely unconcious by 930-10... Hubby doesn't get home from work till about 9 so we haven't seen much of eachother and my poor stepdaughter (3yrs) doesn't understand why i'm so tired! I feel so bad!!

Went to my first OB appointment today and he did a bedside scan. Baby was bouncing around and measuring 9+1 with hb of 157 :cloud9: I'm finally starting to believe i might actually get a baby in 7 months!

I'm eating a lot of junk food too. Microwave pizza and mc donalds have never tasted so good.:blush:

Hi ladies,
Can I join? I am 9 +3 at the moment with my second baby. I have a 17 month old daughter.
I haven't been online for about a month as I feel so sick and looking at a laptop or iPhone makes it so much worse!! Lol!! I had the same the first time around as well.

I also crave junk food constantly and have an aversion to most healthy food!! I'm overweight so this is a real bummer! I have to eat every few hours as otherwise I feel sick. And I feel so sick in the mornings I haven't been able to exercise either! :-(

We had an early scan last week and saw and heard the heartbeat which has made it more real.

Hi Ladies! I have been Mia...like most of you, feeling sick and exhausted. I am an overweight girl too and it's been tough because fruits and Veggies makeme want to gag! I have been eating tons of saltines and breads and drinking ginger ale like crazy. Am I the only one who feels huge already? I feel like I got a huge beer gut! It's all jiggly and so I just feel even fatter than normal....
My poor daughter wants me to play and all I want to do is sit. Ugh....

Hi Ladies! I have been Mia...like most of you, feeling sick and exhausted. I am an overweight girl too and it's been tough because fruits and Veggies makeme want to gag! I have been eating tons of saltines and breads and drinking ginger ale like crazy. Am I the only one who feels huge already? I feel like I got a huge beer gut! It's all jiggly and so I just feel even fatter than normal....
My poor daughter wants me to play and all I want to do is sit. Ugh....

It's not just you!!! I've literally just been day here looking at my giant belly!!! It's inches bigger than it was already because I'm soooooo bloated!!! :-(
Can't wait for morning sickness to be gone as all I do is eat at the moment to try and keep the sickness under control!!!

I feel bad for my daughter, I'm not playing with her anywhere near as much as I was because I don't have the energy!!!

I'm with both of you...I have all of the above! I am wearing my stretchy pants these days as all my others are uncomfortable! I don't know if it has to with being heavy to begin with, but the bloating is out of control and makes me look and feel huge!! And I swear my tummy is feeling a little harder than usual (DH mentioned it too), even though everyone keeps telling me it must all be in my head this early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->