March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

We will be keeping it a surprise. Last time we did not do the testing and we aren't doing it this time either.

We will be finding out the gender also...I could wait, but it would drive hubby nuts to not know!

Hi, ladies! Congrats to all of you!! I'm in the same boat as you all. Four weeks and two days today.

I have a question for you girls who've said you have cramping. I've got PMS-like cramping right now in my lower abdomen and really annoying lower BACK pain along with a wet feeling below. I'm scared to death that I'll have another MC (had one last month). I've had no spotting so far, but I'm worried about the cramps WITH back pain. Feels eerily similar to last month. The only difference is that I've had no spotting so far. And today, it's been non-stop cramping except for when I get up to walk around a bit. That seems to alleviate it till I sit down again. Looking for reassurance. Anyone have anything similar?

Hi, ladies! Congrats to all of you!! I'm in the same boat as you all. Four weeks and two days today.

I have a question for you girls who've said you have cramping. I've got PMS-like cramping right now in my lower abdomen and really annoying lower BACK pain along with a wet feeling below. I'm scared to death that I'll have another MC (had one last month). I've had no spotting so far, but I'm worried about the cramps WITH back pain. Feels eerily similar to last month. The only difference is that I've had no spotting so far. And today, it's been non-stop cramping except for when I get up to walk around a bit. That seems to alleviate it till I sit down again. Looking for reassurance. Anyone have anything similar?

I have had cramping and back pain most days. And the wet feeling I get down there just seems to be massive amounts of pregnancy discharge :flower:
Hope that helps! The cramping can be good- baby is burrowing in and your uterus will start growing :hugs:

I ended up going to the ER and found out I have a UTI. Guess that explains the pretty nasty back pains!

I also had a transvaginal U/S, and they saw nothing. I'm not surprised. I'm only 16dpo (4w2d). ER doc, though, told me that my hCG was on the low side and he suspected miscarriage. The number was 439.7. But when I came home and started looking around online, it seems that 439.7 is a pretty good hCG amount. :/ I've got to get another hcg check in 48 hours.

Thanks for your input, Storked. I'm so grateful I can come here and talk to you ladies. :hugs:

I ended up going to the ER and found out I have a UTI. Guess that explains the pretty nasty back pains!

I also had a transvaginal U/S, and they saw nothing. I'm not surprised. I'm only 16dpo (4w2d). ER doc, though, told me that my hCG was on the low side and he suspected miscarriage. The number was 439.7. But when I came home and started looking around online, it seems that 439.7 is a pretty good hCG amount. :/ I've got to get another hcg check in 48 hours.

Thanks for your input, Storked. I'm so grateful I can come here and talk to you ladies. :hugs:

I want to smack that doctor scaring you like that :hugs: it is really early- I am sure that your baby will be ok! :hugs:

Jammers my hcg was 366 at what i think was 19dpo ( could be anything from 16-19) and my gp said he didnt like the look of it either. I went back 5 days later and it had gone to 4100 so doubling time was 34 hours. Its very hard to tell anything from one number, they really shouldnt make comments like that. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow, hoping to rub a heartbeat in that doctors face!

Jammers - that's awful! 439 for 16dpo is a great number! And like the others said - its really the doubling factor that matters and you can't take much from just 1 number.

FX'd your next hcg level is off the charts!

I haven't had any betas done, but I have been checking my progression with hpts. Everything seems to be coming along well that way...19dpo and test line is much darker than the control line! I suppose I can stop poas now since I don't think the test line can get any darker.

Jammers- Like the others, I also think that doctor is an insensitive ass for saying something like that so early!

Had my us today and baby has a heartbeat! So relieved. Only annoying thing is i got put back 4 days, though i'm not sure if thats right because otherwise i would have got a VERY faint bfp at 5 dpo :wacko: Anyway i get another scan on the 9th of April so maybe it will have caught up again!

Congrats on seeing the HB, Steph!!! Wonderful news!

Girls, thanks for your support and encouraging words!! Makes me feel soooo much better. I talked to my OB yesterday, and he said that he doesn't see a need for another beta, that I should ignore what the ER doc said altogether. Wheeee! He said what he wants to see is another U/S. I had an ectopic in May, and he said that I have a 10-15% chance of it again, and that a beta titer will not necessarily tell us if the baby's in the uterus or somewhere else, so it would be useless to do a beta at this point. He also said that the radiologist's report from the transvaginal I had in the ER showed that the uterus' lining is thick, so that tells him that it's quite probable that it's an intrauterine pregnancy! He then congratulated me and told me to come for my U/S on Apr. 2. Said that since I'm having no bleeding that there's no reason to suspect anything's wrong. I really appreciated hearing that!!!

Great news Jammers! I'm glad you had a doctor who knows what he's talking about! Looking forward to hearing how the u/s goes!

Hi ladies! May I join you? My husband and I have a 7.5 month old daughter and were ntnp. Found out we were pregnant on March 9 and I think I'm due November 16. My first ultrasound is next Friday at 6+6! :happydance:

Hi ladies

Random questions but I'm five weeks tomorrow and all week I've had these abdominal pains not cramps low down, I've already got them but a feeling about an inch blew my boobs and down to my belly button! Like I've done too many sit ups? Anyone else had this?

Also tmi alert but anyone else had lots of yellow discharge?

Hey ladies! Sorry I havent been on for a couple of days.

Jammers- Sometimes ER docs can be very insensitive to situations and there is no way that he/she should have said that based on what little information they had. Your story made me so upset for you! I am so glad your doctor cleared that up for you and gave you even more good news!!

Steph- :happydance: what a great heartbeat! that is so exciting! I cant wait to hear mine

Welcome garden! :flower:

kazzab- is it constant or come and go? I think I had that but one day but for a whole week. also, havent been checking cm, but know I always feel wet. I think that is a good sign :)

AFM, freaked out a little bit because last night one of my patients coded and so of course I go into life saving mode. she was big but I turned her and shoved the back board under her and started chest compressions. Well, about 5 minutes after that, I started to have some cramps. Not like AF cramps but... havent had any today since I got up. It was just a really bad night :nope:

Hey ladies! Sorry I havent been on for a couple of days.

Jammers- Sometimes ER docs can be very insensitive to situations and there is no way that he/she should have said that based on what little information they had. Your story made me so upset for you! I am so glad your doctor cleared that up for you and gave you even more good news!!

Steph- :happydance: what a great heartbeat! that is so exciting! I cant wait to hear mine

Welcome garden! :flower:

kazzab- is it constant or come and go? I think I had that but one day but for a whole week. also, havent been checking cm, but know I always feel wet. I think that is a good sign :)

AFM, freaked out a little bit because last night one of my patients coded and so of course I go into life saving mode. she was big but I turned her and shoved the back board under her and started chest compressions. Well, about 5 minutes after that, I started to have some cramps. Not like AF cramps but... havent had any today since I got up. It was just a really bad night :nope:

I have also noticed that the more physical activity I do, I tend to get some aches/pains and light cramps. I also deal with patient care, so it can be pretty physical!

thanks elt,
Im glad you can understand my situation. I am just so scared of miscarriage.

Gaboo before my daughter was born i worked in ER so that involved heavy lifting, restraining violent people, dragging drunks down the corridor and sometimes i would think i had overdone it and would get a few cramps but she was ok. Even now sometimes when i pick up my dd i get a few pains. I'm sure your little bean is ok!

I'm getting a little worried too. Yesterday during the ultrasound it was a tainee that was doing it, and she shoved that transvaginal probe with such violence it was really painful at the time. And today i've been having some pains :(

Hi ladies

Random questions but I'm five weeks tomorrow and all week I've had these abdominal pains not cramps low down, I've already got them but a feeling about an inch blew my boobs and down to my belly button! Like I've done too many sit ups? Anyone else had this?

Also tmi alert but anyone else had lots of yellow discharge?

I have had that around last week :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->