March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Steph, great news on the HB but boo on them not being gentle with that probe! Ouch :hugs:

kazzab: I have a ton of yellow discharge. I just assumed it was from the progesterone pills I have to insert vaginally but if you and others are experiencing it too, I guess it could be normal...

Gaboo: scary about your patient. I'm sure your bean is ok. They are so well protected in there. When I was pregnant with my daughter, my 90# dog jumped against my tummy. Omg I wanted to kill him! My daughter is perfectly fine though!

steph: I absolutely hate the trans vaginal scans. They are so uncomfortable and a careless tech would definitely make things worse! Hope you feel better!

Afm, dh and I are moving tomorrow so I spent the day packing. My dd is teething and super clingy so I had her in the ergo on my back all day. I'm exhausted! Can't wait to be done. One week until my scan. We are counting down the days! Looking forward to seeing Baby Bun's strong heartbeat!!

Thanks ladies!
I feel much better about it now after hearing your stories
Praise be for having a great group of supportive women!!

Ugh I have been so sick!
No throwing up but some close calls. Mostly queasy. All the time! UGH!
I had been trying to eat a healthy plant based diet and was doing pretty good but the last 3 days I havent been able to because if I even think about eating one of my vegan recipes I want to hurl.
Baby just wants burger king and pizza.. oh and today pancakes.
All of my healthy food smells like old sour milk to me. Blah
How is everyone doing?

So sorry you are having food aversions gaboo! I had them with my daughter and ate nothing but crackers for two weeks! Nothing yet so far this time. Slight nausea at time but is easily settled if I eat. This weekend has been exhausting though because we are moving. No one in the family knows I'm pregnant so had to do way more than I probably should have plus had my 7.5 month old in a carrier on my back the whole time since she is teething and super clingy lately. Anyway, can't wait to be settled into our new place and really can't wait til the ultrasound on Friday to make sure everything is okay with Baby Bun!

Gaboo, i feel the same! Feel like throwing up all the time and am craving only junk food. It was like this with my last pregnancy and i went from 110lbs to 150lbs. Lucky she decided to come at 37 weeks or who knows how much more weight i would have piled on! Once i made my dh leave at like 10pm to get me kfc. Normally i hate their greasy chicken!

Garden hope you settle in quickly! Must be tough to have a 7.5 month old too...

Junk food here too! Tonight was macaroni and cheese with tuna. I made my husband go buy me a ton of easy to prepare junk food because it is all that sounds good. When he leaves for work tomorrow I will probably go buy some more frozen dinners and stuff. Feeling like a crappy housewife but cooking makes me sick ATM. I keep telling him that it won't be forever :)

I've been very picky with my eating too. I'll start out feeling hungry, sit down to eat, and after a few bites, I don't want it anymore. All I want is Taco Bell, but I've not had it! I might see if I can get me some today, with the hope that it will fulfill my craving. lol

I've only experienced one morning of feeling really nauseous. I don't have any food aversions yet and have been craving beef so so bad. With my first pregnancy it didn't start until 7 weeks... I'm hoping it never starts with this pregnancy!!! Weeks 7-15 were HORRIBLE!

Mine started at 6 weeks, I'm okay in the mornings to have breakfast and lunch but by the time dinner time comes around I feel so sick and don't have much of an appetite just feel so nauseous. I can barely stand in the kitchen with all the food smells to make dinner for hubby :(

Hi ladies!

This pregnancy has been different so far....no nausea yet, boobs barely hurt and not feeling very pregnant to be honest. Been fighting a nasty cold for 2 weeks, we are currently going through a health scare with OH, and are looking for a new house, so maybe I don't have time to feel pregnant!

Anyway, hope everyone is well!

I swear these 12 weeks shall kill me. I am 7 weeks now and went to emergency thursday for cramps. It appears I have a posable Fibroid that is 3.7cm. I was told sometimes cramping just happens. They did a scan and a internal scan and found my little one with a heart beat of 120 bpm. My HCG was 26,289 so I assume that is very good. However I stated having a wee bit of bleeding Sunday night that looked like pink discharge so I went to sleep and desided to see how it was in the morning. I woke up at 530 for work and checked and there was actually some blood there, very small amount, i didn't even need a liner. Regardless off to the hospital I went. They took no blood work because they said with my hcg as high was it was on Friday and the fact that baby has a heart beat, there is nothing that can be done at this point but wait. It appears once they have a heartbeat they go off that instead if HCG. Anyway, the doctor put me on rest for a week and I go back to the doctors on the first.
I am assuming all is well as I have had no cramps since Friday night, the bleeding was very small and was gone yesterday afternoon with no signs of it now even after the finger test with (TMI sorry).
I saw my baby for the first time yesterday, it was so small but it was there and its little heart was beating away.
I pray I make it through these next 5 weeks and my little one sticks and is safe and healthy. It sure is scary! I did not have cramps really bad and bled very little but i rather be safe then sorry so here I sit stuck watching awful day time tv.
I will be so happy when the risk period is over and when I finally have my own littl baby bump...time is going so slow!

Try to enjoy it bluebell! Risk of mc after hb is so low. Cramping is definitely normal, I had the worst cramps with my dd and rushed in for an emergency scan but she was just fine! I always had a bit of spotting after a transvaginal scan or sex too. Just rest and don't stress! :)

Hcg count from last weeks appointment is 3831 at 19 dpo? Does that sound right?

Hcg count from last weeks appointment is 3831 at 19 dpo? Does that sound right?

Is that your first or second draw? As long as they are doubling every 48-72 hours, things are great. My hcg at 18dpo this time was 1490. With my dd it was around 3400.

It was my first draw. Havent had one since.

bluebell2012, I'm sorry you've had such a rough time. The first trimester is just full of little niggles of worry. Try to stay positive in knowing your little bean is in there snug!

I agree with you bluebell that time is dragging!
I have been so sick that I dont really want to talk to people because I feel like they will be able to tell I am sick and start asking questions. I am not a good liar. I promised DH we wouldnt tell anyone until 12 weeks. But I dont know how people do it, especially when dealing with morning sickness.
I hope it goes away soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->