March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

I don't have morning sickness thankful although some days I feel very close to tossing my cookies. I had morning sickness something awful with my first. Mind you that was 17 years ago as he is 16 now, lmao. Yes there is going to be a huge gap as I was married young, so my new relationship and family is about to grow. So excited and looking forward to that little baby bump. Good luck to everyone.

Gaboo if i go by my scan dates my hcg at 20dpo was 4100 so that looks about right!

Wow bluebell must be exciting to do it all over again after 17 years! I sometimes wish i had waited that long when my 15 month old wont stop and i just feel so tired and sick!

I got my blood results back yesterday that were taken at 5 weeks my hcg level was 8000 doctor said that was very good but it seems very high for 5 wks. Since 6 weeks I've been feeling really awful in the evenings the nausea kicks in and I'm in bed before 9 trying to sleep it off. Hoping things get better from here on :)

I have my first scan next Friday at 8 wks praying all goes well.

Congrats hockey24!! That must be so exciting for you!! :)

Wow hockey, congrats...that's so exciting!

I don't have morning sickness thankful although some days I feel very close to tossing my cookies. I had morning sickness something awful with my first. Mind you that was 17 years ago as he is 16 now, lmao. Yes there is going to be a huge gap as I was married young, so my new relationship and family is about to grow. So excited and looking forward to that little baby bump. Good luck to everyone.

Hey I found someone in the same boat as I am. My son is 16yrs old, I also had him young. Now that I'm married, we plan to have 2 or 3 children together. This is going to be exciting. Good luck to you.

I just had my first u/s - its TWINS!! :oneofeach:

That's great!! At my 5w3d scan, I found out that I was having twins. This is exciting but also makes me nervous. I'm just hoping they both stick. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hockey24, I will have my next scan on April 16th. That seems like forever. One of the sacs were half the size of the other, so I'm hoping that my little bean grows. I'm stressing myself out thinking about the vanishing twin syndrome. How many weeks are you?

Mama - I'm 7w2d today. I'm trying to see when I can do another scan. I paid for the 1st one so I have to think I have a free one coming from insurance.

April 15th - 2 weeks. I imagine this will be a long 2 weeks for you but I hope bean #2 is catching up right now and was just a little slow out of the gate.

Wow, 2 sets of twins in here so far...Congrats!

Just got my very first bfp and stalking this thread seeing what everyone else is feeling as well! Congats to all!

I can't believe how slowly time is passing with the pregnancy and yet how fast it feels with my daughter! I decided to stop my progesterone supplements. I'm supposed to take them until ten weeks. I know I could be setting myself up to miscarry but I have to put my eight month old first and the progesterone was not only affecting my milk supply in quantity but also in quality. My dd has been sleeping way more than normal and I think it's from the hormone getting into my milk. So I'm just going to trust that things will work out the way they are supposed to. My next scan is May 9th at 12+3 and my gender scan is scheduled for June 28th at 19+4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->