March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

I'm not sure the NHS here offers you a second scan if the baby won't let up about their gender :(
We want a 4d scan some time in april but I'm really not sure I could wait another month on top!

So i was talking to my fiancé and I was telling him how if its a girl im going to want a second scan. I just don't want them to say girl and then it be a boy. I have heard plenty of stories from friends and family about people who turned out to be having a boy instead and it would break my heart to have all these little girl hopes and dreams built up and then have it all crashing down and all the money spent on the pink baby stuff as well. I told him if I have to pay for it I will. I know some places here do schedule more than one ultrasound if it is a girl because sometimes they turn out to be boys. Idk im just worried I might be one of those people who are told the wrong gender and especially because we all want a girl here so bad.

I know what you mean, I'd really like a girl and want to be told one way or the other. I hope baby is extremely cooperative that day!

True i wouldnt look here for a scan group shouldve stayed in the second tri :(

I had a private gender scan done 8th feb at 16+2.- Having a little boy :) My 20wk scan is 6th march i was not chancing him not showing his bits (happened with my 2nd daughter and i never got to know the sex till she was born). If it had of been my 20wk scan i would not know the sex as he was shy- had to go for a walk and try again.
***NHS will only tell you the gender if they can see and are told not to spend much time doing so*** (check info given by your midwife about scans) I'm so happy i did it went through baby bond cost £79 came away with 10photos inc potty shots (NHS won't give you potty photos).
Hope your babies are not shy like my little boy was. xxx

I had a private gender scan done 8th feb at 16+2.- Having a little boy :) My 20wk scan is 6th march i was not chancing him not showing his bits (happened with my 2nd daughter and i never got to know the sex till she was born). If it had of been my 20wk scan i would not know the sex as he was shy- had to go for a walk and try again.
***NHS will only tell you the gender if they can see and are told not to spend much time doing so*** (check info given by your midwife about scans) I'm so happy i did it went through baby bond cost £79 came away with 10photos inc potty shots (NHS won't give you potty photos).
Hope your babies are not shy like my little boy was. xxx

I saw your post about having a boy, so I updated the list back when you found out. Congrats! :flower:

Hello Ladies!! My scan date changed from the 25th to the 26th. Not sure if that matters much since its only one day. Except I want to know now!! Haha

Hope all is well! Cant wait till the team colors start rolling in this weekend!! O:)

Hello Ladies!! My scan date changed from the 25th to the 26th. Not sure if that matters much since its only one day. Except I want to know now!! Haha

Hope all is well! Cant wait till the team colors start rolling in this weekend!! O:)

Thanks for updating me so I can update the list! :flower:

I just hope that everyone will know where this thread went so they can update us about their scan results!

They'll be able to find it in their subscribed threads still :) so unless they've unsubscribed they'll find it! xx

Hey guys!

So I have my 18 week scan on the 21st but I have a Dr appointment in a couple hours and she gives me scans at every visit so I'm hoping to get a peek at the gender today :) Yay! I can't wait :)!!, I would love any last guesses from you ladies! ! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1754903-scan-today-thursday-any-last-gender-guesses-please-please.html

Hey guys!

So I have my 18 week scan on the 21st but I have a Dr appointment in a couple hours and she gives me scans at every visit so I'm hoping to get a peek at the gender today :) Yay! I can't wait :)!!, I would love any last guesses from you ladies! ! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1754903-scan-today-thursday-any-last-gender-guesses-please-please.html

I would guess boy based on the skull theory. :flower: Is there a reason why you get ultrasounds at every visit, or do you just have an awesome doctor? :winkwink:

Thanks! I just really lucked out with my Dr :) she calls them 'scrapbook photos'

Thanks! I just really lucked out with my Dr :) she calls them 'scrapbook photos'

That's awesome! And here I was, thinking I was lucky for getting a "freebie" 12 week ultrasound without having to do the genetic testing. :haha:

Well I'm hoping around 8 tonight we will be going in to find out gender! Baby you better spread eagle lol If we can't decide tonight then March 15th at the doctors. Eek so close to finding out!!! I just really think boy though specially because of how i'm carrying. I feel baby is really low and far back. No real bump yet imo same with DH (pic of bump in my siggy in my jouurnal). Also if anyone wants to take last min gender guess, scans are also in my journal.

Well I'm hoping around 8 tonight we will be going in to find out gender! Baby you better spread eagle lol If we can't decide tonight then March 15th at the doctors. Eek so close to finding out!!! I just really think boy though specially because of how i'm carrying. I feel baby is really low and far back. No real bump yet imo same with DH (pic of bump in my siggy in my jouurnal). Also if anyone wants to take last min gender guess, scans are also in my journal.

I hope you get to find out tonight! I'm leaning towards boy as well, based on your ultrasound pictures! :thumbup:

I hope you get to find out tonight! I'm leaning towards boy as well, based on your ultrasound pictures! :thumbup:

I have a lot of reasons why I want a boy, but is it bad that one of the reasons is so I can 'bitch' at my best friend that the chinese predictor CAN be wrong. She swears by it, even though I told her according to that I should have been a boy. So I kind of want to rub it in her face just because of how she is with it...I wont go into full details but she just swears by it to say the least.

I have a lot of reasons why I want a boy, but is it bad that one of the reasons is so I can 'bitch' at my best friend that the chinese predictor CAN be wrong. She swears by it, even though I told her according to that I should have been a boy. So I kind of want to rub it in her face just because of how she is with it...I wont go into full details but she just swears by it to say the least.

:haha: That's hilarious. Part of me wants another girl so that I can prove that the Shettles Method is a load of crap, too. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->