March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Ugh! I hate the wait!! I have to wait until the end of March because we are going one vacation (woe is us haha). But I realllllllyyyyyyy wanted to know before we left!! Now I have to wait until the 25th (ish). I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous of you ladies about halfway through! I'm only 15 weeks and even though August really doesn't seem *that* far away, when I look at it as 25 weeks away, then yes, yes it is! haha But the wait will be worth it in the end!! Can't wait to meet this little one!!!!!!! O:)O:)O:)

Ahahaha, in that sense it makes it so much easier to look at it as "only 5 months to go!" seems easier for me than 23 weeks away lol

Good idea! Five months one week (ish)!!! O:)

our 20 week scan is on March 14th!! The wait is driving is crazy!!! Hubby wants a boy and I want a girl but as long as baby is healthy we don't care :)

im so impatient lol its more i just want to start getting organised with clothes and all of that stuff! just want to know if baby is a boy or girl! so we can start choosing names and stop calling it baby lol xxx

im so impatient lol its more i just want to start getting organised with clothes and all of that stuff! just want to know if baby is a boy or girl! so we can start choosing names and stop calling it baby lol xxx

I know! We have a boys name and a girls name picked out, so as soon as we know what we're having, our baby will have a name, instead of just "the new baby" (since our DD is still a baby herself! :haha:).

Can I join?? we have a scan at 18 weeks and about 4 days on march 13th... We are hoping for a girl and my son predicts a girl

My 4 year old niece today said that we're having a girl and should call it Rapunzel lol

My 4 year old niece today said that we're having a girl and should call it Rapunzel lol

Haha! :haha: Well, maybe she's right about it being a girl, although I'm not sure how she'd like being named Rapunzel... :winkwink:

Haha! :haha: Well, maybe she's right about it being a girl, although I'm not sure how she'd like being named Rapunzel... :winkwink:

Well she originally wanted to call the baby Gia lol, so I'm not sure if it's getting better or worse lol

That's interesting. Where did she get Gia from?

I have no idea! She's really into disney princesses at the moment, so unless it's one of these new characters that I'm not aware of it's very random lol

I still have 3 weeks until my scan but I'm getting worried that baby isn't going to cooperate and we will have to schedule a private scan to figure out the gender because I don't think our doctors office will let us have another one. Anybody else worried about that? Or is it just me and my sucky insurance?

I still have 3 weeks until my scan but I'm getting worried that baby isn't going to cooperate and we will have to schedule a private scan to figure out the gender because I don't think our doctors office will let us have another one. Anybody else worried about that? Or is it just me and my sucky insurance?

Your not the only one! I have been having my insurance forever and it is great but I am also worried that baby wont show and then they say "well we can only schedule one under your insurance so you have to pay out of pocket for another one here..."

Since my insurance covers so much they try to not do anything unless its needed and if they do it once they might charge the second...

Yea and I have a feeling if I had to schedule a second one there it would cost A TON! We kinda wanted to do a 3D scan but it still costs like $165 and don't want to be forced to pay alot because baby is being a stinker.

My scan date is on March 13th too!!

I've thought about the possibility that baby might get camera shy, but I'm not too worried, because I already know that I'm getting another ultrasound sometime in the third trimester to check for growth, because my DD had IUGR, so hopefully I would find out the gender then, if not at my 20 week ultrasound, although it would suck to wait.

Yea and I have a feeling if I had to schedule a second one there it would cost A TON! We kinda wanted to do a 3D scan but it still costs like $165 and don't want to be forced to pay alot because baby is being a stinker.

WOW! that's great :haha: I hope our babies cooperate with the tech lol
I don't know how much a scan over here would cost, but five years ago when I had my son I remember getting a bill in the mail for a regular scan at $300 dollars! Thank God my insurance took care of that and it was a mistake.

WOW! that's great :haha: I hope our babies cooperate with the tech lol
I don't know how much a scan over here would cost, but five years ago when I had my son I remember getting a bill in the mail for a regular scan at $300 dollars! Thank God my insurance took care of that and it was a mistake.

I have a friend who is pregnant without insurance, and so she's using a midwife, but she's going to have to go without an anatomy ultrasound because she would have to go to a hospital and pay out of pocket. She is going to go to a private ultrasound place though to find out the gender, because it only costs $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->