March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Hey could I be added to the list please. Gender scan 21st march:) would love another little boy:)

I find out march 18th (hopefully!) No idea what baby is, but the hubby seems to think its a girl. :)

I find out march 18th (hopefully!) No idea what baby is, but the hubby seems to think its a girl. :)

I wonder if your hubby's predicting skills will be better than mine's was. He was dead-set that we were having a boy the first time around, but she was definately a girl! :haha:

I'm just so excited to know. Ill feel a little more like I can get attached to baby then cos ill know more about who they are! At the moment they're a total stranger to me

i thought id posted on here before but my date isnt on the page, must have been another lol... my gender scan is on 9th march :D x

Sadly I don't think SIL will be able to get us in this weekend. Oh well less than two weeks to find out. Hopefully will find out on the 15th of March on our dating anniversary XD DH and I would have been dating 8 years this year but two of them will be married. Wow...that's a bit scary lol.

i thought id posted on here before but my date isnt on the page, must have been another lol... my gender scan is on 9th march :D x

The February gender scan thread had March added on there, so that's probably where you posted. ;) But you're on the list, now! And on the same day as my DD's first birthday, too! :flower:

Sadly I don't think SIL will be able to get us in this weekend. Oh well less than two weeks to find out. Hopefully will find out on the 15th of March on our dating anniversary XD DH and I would have been dating 8 years this year but two of them will be married. Wow...that's a bit scary lol.

That's too bad that things didn't work out with your SIL. But at least you know that you'll for sure be getting your ultrasound in two weeks! And that's awesome that it's on a significant day, too! My DH and I have been married for two years, also, but we've only know each other for two and a half years. :winkwink:

The February gender scan thread had March added on there, so that's probably where you posted. ;) But you're on the list, now! And on the same day as my DD's first birthday, too! :flower:

That's too bad that things didn't work out with your SIL. But at least you know that you'll for sure be getting your ultrasound in two weeks! And that's awesome that it's on a significant day, too! My DH and I have been married for two years, also, but we've only know each other for two and a half years. :winkwink:

Really?! It took me three years to get my engagement ring lol!

Hey ladies just updating, baby brain hit me and I booked the scan for yesterday instead of today, figured a day wouldn't make a difference so just told them I was 16 weeks yesterday!

I'm having another.... :pink: bump :D!
Here's a picture of her :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4

Yep, we were engaged after 6 months, and married 2 months later. We were pretty eager to be together!

Hey ladies just updating, baby brain hit me and I booked the scan for yesterday instead of today, figured a day wouldn't make a difference so just told them I was 16 weeks yesterday!

She's precious! Congratulations! I bet your daughter will be excited to have a little sister. :flower:

Hahaha took me nine years.... And we got married right at ten years O:) too funny!!

Congrats on the pinks and blues so far!! That's so exciting its tied! Haha O:)

Congrats!! She's looking pretty cute already!! O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->