March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Congrats to those who found out blue or pink. Cool to see it half and half. For me still got 9 days left and cant wait! How is everybody going to tell family and friends what babies gender? We're probably just gonna send out a text and put it on Facebook right away. But I know some people have some really cute ways.

Congrats to those who found out blue or pink. Cool to see it half and half. For me still got 9 days left and cant wait! How is everybody going to tell family and friends what babies gender? We're probably just gonna send out a text and put it on Facebook right away. But I know some people have some really cute ways.

We're getting our ultrasound today, but we're going to have the ultrasound tech write downt he gender and put it in an envelope for us, and then I'll hand the envelope off to a friend and she will fill a box with either pink or blue balloons and bring it to my DD first birthday this Saturday. Then, at the end of the party, we're give our DD her last gift, and it will be the box, so we'll get to find out the gender with both our families and closest friends. :flower: (That is, unless we lose all will-power and find out today after all. :dohh:)

Thats so cute! I was talking to my SIL about different ways to tell and that was one of them but I have no will power so I cant wait.

I've waited so long to find out and family are really excited, so I expect they'll be informed by text and then friends will find out through facebook, 7 days left! Find out next tuesday :)

We're getting our ultrasound today, but we're going to have the ultrasound tech write downt he gender and put it in an envelope for us, and then I'll hand the envelope off to a friend and she will fill a box with either pink or blue balloons and bring it to my DD first birthday this Saturday. Then, at the end of the party, we're give our DD her last gift, and it will be the box, so we'll get to find out the gender with both our families and closest friends. :flower: (That is, unless we lose all will-power and find out today after all. :dohh:)

Oh gosh you do have some will power. I love your idea and totally wish I was patient enough to wait. The envelope would be burning a hole in my hand lol. If you decide to peek, let us know :haha:.

Well, we resisted the urge to find out today! So now the secret is tucked away in an envelope. However, based on the profile shot, DH and I are both thinking that it's a little boy. Also, I *may* have seen some "goods" at one point. :haha: What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 2013-03-04 16.55.53.jpg
    2013-03-04 16.55.53.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 3
That's so cute spiffy!

I'm gonna take a video of our son announcing that he's having a baby brother/sister & text it to family/close friends. It'll be done right away because our moms will be with us and they both have big mouths! :)

Can't wait!

Congrats to the girl & blue bumps so far!

Woop loving this thread so far!! My scan is today at 4.15pm and I'm soo excited just hope all is ok!! :-D

I have ONE WEEK to go! It's killing me!
Any tips on killing time?? lol

i think yours looks like a little boy spiffynoodles good on you for will power? mine is ageeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss away 3 weeks!:wacko: have a good idea its a girl going by nub theory but you never know:winkwink:

Hello everyone and Congratulations to everyone that has so far had their scans x

Spiffynoodles- looking at your scan I too think your going to be having a little boy :)

I have mine on Thursday and I have a really strong feeling I'm going to be joining team blue.. OH has his heart really set on a girl though bless him lol!

X

Team :pink: for me! So glad she cooperated. <3

Attachments

• 20 week US 2.jpg
    20 week US 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
WOW! march already huh? lol Congrats on the lil baby boys and girls :happydance: So exciting to log on here and read all the gender reveals...

Spiffynoodles: I don't know how your doing it but kudos to you on waiting to find out... I would be going so so crazy but I was thinking of doing that as well. Not finding out but letting my fiancé and mom know since they are coming but not my son since he will tell me lol :haha: and then going home and recording a video of my son and I opening the envelope and seeing if it is a boy or girl and then posting it for everyone... but that might fail because I am so very impatient when it comes to those things lol :haha::haha:

So I have 8 more days until my ultrasound!! This week is killing me...:wacko:

Congrats everyone on the pink and blue bumps! :flower:

13 days to go for us! :happydance:

Congrats x-kristy-x and PurpleIvy44 on your little boy and girl! :D

Thanks for the gender guesses, everyone! So far I've had 12 people guess for me, and 10 of them have said boy! So I'm going to be very suprised if it's a little girl! :winkwink:

For those of you wanting to kill time, I suggest that you start watching a really addicting tv show. 5 seasons later, and it's suddenly your scan date! :haha:

Congrats on everyone who is finding out!! SO excited!!!

Spiffy I am thinking boy!!!!!

We booked a private ultrasound for this Saturday. Its supposed to be a gender one but I mostly just wanna see this baby. I have yet to have an ultrasound because I have had a normal pregnancy. Not complaining I am just dying to have a picture of the baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->