March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

*nods* Sis in law was "You have a little stinker already." And I just know baby was laughing at us. But it does make me feel better the 'flutter's I feel at night are more than likely baby. I feel them the most in the evening and throughout the night sometimes waking me. During the day not much. Baby...I think you have your time screwed up XD You're to be awake during the day and asleep at night.

*nods* Sis in law was "You have a little stinker already." And I just know baby was laughing at us. But it does make me feel better the 'flutter's I feel at night are more than likely baby. I feel them the most in the evening and throughout the night sometimes waking me. During the day not much. Baby...I think you have your time screwed up XD You're to be awake during the day and asleep at night.

Wow baby wakes you up already?
I just wake up dying for a pee, but my tummy hurts after I've been :/

Butterflywolf, the night and day reversal is one of the hardest part of having a newborn. You're dead on your feet at 3am and baby just wants to be awake and play. :dohh:

knk2011, the same thing happens to me after I pee when my bladder has been really full. I think it's because the bladder holds up the uterus, so after you deflate your bladder so quickly, the utuerus sort of plops back down and the sudden movement hurts your ligaments.

Wow baby wakes you up already?
I just wake up dying for a pee, but my tummy hurts after I've been :/

Baby is more doesn't let me get to sleep. XD If I dare wake up baby is saying hi and says wake up now. I'm lucky to stay sleeping a solid 5 hours. I also have to wake up and pee in the middle of the night too (not always). But I'm lucky to fall back alseep within an hour if I wake up at night.

Spiffy: I've heard of that and I plan on napping/sleeping whenever baby sleeps when baby is here in a few more months. (okay okay 5 1/2 to 6 months).

Spiffy: I've heard of that and I plan on napping/sleeping whenever baby sleeps when baby is here in a few more months. (okay okay 5 1/2 to 6 months).

You really should! Everyone told me to do that, but I had such a hard time actually doing it at first because during the day I wanted to be up, not sleeping, especially when DH was home. But after awhile I totally hit the wall and gave in and started napping while baby napped, and it made everything so much better. In fact, one of my main worries this time around is what I'll do without those naps now that I'll have a toddler! :wacko:

AHHH we're only 11 days away from March 1!! Crazy time doesn't seem like its going that fast but it really is. Some of us are close to a month or less away from half way done.

I have my big scan on March 15th when ill be 19 weeks. I'm really excited because we have only seen baby once and that was at 6 weeks which was bacially two sacs and a heartbeat flicker. Excited to see a real looking baby in there. The Chinese gender chart that my aunt swears by says girl which is what DH says too. We shall see... hopefully

Can I join? I'm hoping to find out on the 3rd! (16 weeks exactly haha!)

I think bubs is a boy :)

I have decided!!
If baby doesn't co-operate at the scan, he or she is grounded as soon as they're born !

Ah, just saw this thread! Yeah, it's probably easier to keep up by having only one month at a time. Thanks for adding me to this one. :flower:

anyone else feel like there 20 week scan is forever away! feels like march is taking forever to come around getting impatient now :haha: xx

anyone else feel like there 20 week scan is forever away! feels like march is taking forever to come around getting impatient now :haha: xx

ME!!!
I just want to know now. I'm trying to set myself milestones, like;
There's only 10 days until March 1st.
Then 1 day until our engagement party.
Then 10 days until scan day!

One step at a time lol.
Or I'll go stark nuts crazy

knk2011, baby steps are definatelty the way to go!

In some ways it seems like time is dragging, but then, like Mattsgirl said, when I realize that I'm only 2 and 1/2 weeks away from being halfway, I think "Wow! How did that happen?"

Nela, no problem. :flower:

JessicaAnne, our LO's are about the same age. How do you feel about a 16 month age gap?

I used to think "wow, 9 months is no time at all!"
When now in fact, I realise just how long it is, I'm about 3 and a half weeks away from being half way through, but then THAT makes me think "wow, only another 20 or so weeks to go...."

Ugh! I hate the wait!! I have to wait until the end of March because we are going one vacation (woe is us haha). But I realllllllyyyyyyy wanted to know before we left!! Now I have to wait until the 25th (ish). I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous of you ladies about halfway through! I'm only 15 weeks and even though August really doesn't seem *that* far away, when I look at it as 25 weeks away, then yes, yes it is! haha But the wait will be worth it in the end!! Can't wait to meet this little one!!!!!!! O:)O:)O:)

Ugh! I hate the wait!! I have to wait until the end of March because we are going one vacation (woe is us haha). But I realllllllyyyyyyy wanted to know before we left!! Now I have to wait until the 25th (ish). I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous of you ladies about halfway through! I'm only 15 weeks and even though August really doesn't seem *that* far away, when I look at it as 25 weeks away, then yes, yes it is! haha But the wait will be worth it in the end!! Can't wait to meet this little one!!!!!!! O:)O:)O:)

Ahahaha, in that sense it makes it so much easier to look at it as "only 5 months to go!" seems easier for me than 23 weeks away lol

I finally have an official scan set up for March 6th I will be 19 wks 3 days. We tried to take a peek at 16 wks 2 days but baby was breech and foot was in the way. :dohh:. I predict Girl DH wants a boy and predicts boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->