March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Congrats on everyone who is finding out!! SO excited!!!

Spiffy I am thinking boy!!!!!

We booked a private ultrasound for this Saturday. Its supposed to be a gender one but I mostly just wanna see this baby. I have yet to have an ultrasound because I have had a normal pregnancy. Not complaining I am just dying to have a picture of the baby!!!

That'll be fun! I had a private gender ultrasound at 15+6 weeks with DD, and they could easily see that she was a girl. So I moved you up to the 9th on our list. :thumbup:

Congrats on everyone who is finding out!! SO excited!!!

Spiffy I am thinking boy!!!!!

We booked a private ultrasound for this Saturday. Its supposed to be a gender one but I mostly just wanna see this baby. I have yet to have an ultrasound because I have had a normal pregnancy. Not complaining I am just dying to have a picture of the baby!!!

That'll be fun! I had a private gender ultrasound at 15+6 weeks with DD, and they could easily see that she was a girl. So I moved you up to the 9th on our list. :thumbup:

Great!! Thank you!! I will update y'all as soon as I get my scan!! Fingers crossed baby cooperates!

My scan is tomorrow:happydance:

Just hope everything is ok!!

Fingers crossed baby co-operates at this scan and we get to find out the gender too!!
X

Had our scan this morning and...

:cloud9: IT'S A GIRL! :cloud9:

I'm so excited and feel so blessed. I'm sooo happy my daughter will have a little sister! Now to just get through the next 20 weeks :flower:!

Had our scan this morning and...

:cloud9: IT'S A GIRL! :cloud9:

I'm so excited and feel so blessed. I'm sooo happy my daughter will have a little sister! Now to just get through the next 20 weeks :flower:!

Congratulations! And with that, we're now tied with pink and blue bumps again! :flower:

I have an early private u/s set up for March 16th! Can't wait! Hoping for :pink: since this is our last baby and we already have two boys, but guess we get what we get.

I really have no clue on prediction. I had pretty bad GD with the last one, so any fiber in me that thinks this *could* be a girl is denying until proven simply because i dont want the GD to be even worse this time around. And of course i guess since we have only been able to produce boys that hasn't helped my feelings on the gender of this one....so really i have no idea this time.
Most ppl are predicting :pink: but sometimes i think they only think that bc i alreayd have two boys :wacko:

I have an early private u/s set up for March 16th! Can't wait! Hoping for :pink: since this is our last baby and we already have two boys, but guess we get what we get.

I really have no clue on prediction. I had pretty bad GD with the last one, so any fiber in me that thinks this *could* be a girl is denying until proven simply because i dont want the GD to be even worse this time around. And of course i guess since we have only been able to produce boys that hasn't helped my feelings on the gender of this one....so really i have no idea this time.
Most ppl are predicting :pink: but sometimes i think they only think that bc i alreayd have two boys :wacko:

Aww, I hope you get your little girl. :hugs: I think a lot of people are assuming that I want a boy this time because I have a girl already, but I actually really want a little sister for my DD. We had our ultrasound already but are waiting to find out the gender until Saturday (it's sealed in an envelope right now). From the ultrasound, I'm thinking it's a boy, so I've been a *tiny* bit bummed about that, but I'm sure once I just know for sure, I can start getting excited about having a son.

thanks hon <3
I hope you get your girl. It is amazing to see the bond between siblings of the same sex (im sure its great with opposites as well but i can only speak from my experience).

Oh for the first page, could you please add that DH is predicting :pink: He seems quite sure of himself :lol:

He has been 100% right so far, so maybe i should listen to him :blush:

EDIT***the gender predictor thingy predicts :pink: also....amazingly, it was right for both of my boys...perhaps there is a bit of hope here lol

thanks hon <3
I hope you get your girl. It is amazing to see the bond between siblings of the same sex (im sure its great with opposites as well but i can only speak from my experience).

Oh for the first page, could you please add that DH is predicting :pink: He seems quite sure of himself :lol:

He has been 100% right so far, so maybe i should listen to him :blush:

EDIT***the gender predictor thingy predicts :pink: also....amazingly, it was right for both of my boys...perhaps there is a bit of hope here lol

Of course! Hopefully your DH won't let you down with his predicting skills! My DH predicted a boy the firs time around, and since he was wrong, he hasn't made a prediction this time (although he said that baby looks like a boy to him).

She's a girl, she's a girl, she's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team pink for us!!!

Had my 20wk scan today and my little boy is healthy and very active :)
The main thing for me was a healthy baby- I was stressing something might be wrong so I am one relieved happy mammy :)

She's a girl, she's a girl, she's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team pink for us!!!

Congrats! :happydance: I was following your gender cake thread; what an exciting way to reveal!

Had my 20wk scan today and my little boy is healthy and very active :)
The main thing for me was a healthy baby- I was stressing something might be wrong so I am one relieved happy mammy :)

Glad to hear that your little boy is doing well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->