March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8098/8536035500_6738a2b112_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8086/8534926637_6759ed3376_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

Congrats to everyone who's found out! Mine is today in 4 hours! I am soooo excited to see little one and find out as well. Can start using their name and buying clothes! Today took forever lol

Well I'm back from my scan and I'm team :pink: :happydance:
I was adamant I was having another boy, I could have sworn by it!!

As she was doing the scan I see in between the legs and I said it's a boy isn't it? Then, just as I was expecting her to say yes, she said "It's actually a little girl" she then showed me the three lines... I still can't believe it!!

Everything looks fine so far, well I say so far as she wasn't in the best position to see her face and to get head measurements properly, although she said the scull looks a nice shape from the quick glance she did manage to briefly have.. We tried everything to get her to move but she wasn't having any of it and just wouldn't budge in to a good enough position.. I've got to go back on the 20th for another scan to try again to get the measurements so at least I get to see her again :happydance:

I didn't get any photos this time because of the position she was in so I decided to keep my payment token for the 20th in the hope she's in a better position.. I can't wait now :D

Yay, my boys are going to have a sister :cloud9:

X

Congratulations to all of those who recently found out! How thrilling!

Have fun today first4j!

Congratulations, monro84 and StarrySkies! I can't believe that we've been staying pretty much tied between pink and blue bumps on this thread!

StarrySkies, my LO refused to budge, too, so they struggled to get a good picture of the spine, but they said that thought they could see it well enough that they won't need me to go back in. Darn. :winkwink:

So at first the baby was "too active" and she was struggling to get measurements and pictures. Then the Baby fell asleep and she couldn't get good pics! lol So I have to go back on the 15th however, while she was poking around she said she never saw a penis at all, and at the end the baby kinda opened legs and you couldn't see a penis... she gave us a 90% chance that it was a girl. My husband really wanted a girl! I was excited either way this being out first so it would be great if it is true!!

Put me down as a girl and I will update next fri if that changes hah! but 90% is pretty good and she said I can buy pink lol.

Here's my best shot, the shots are terrible unfortunately so hopefully next week!

Attachments

• IMG_20130307_144833.jpg
    IMG_20130307_144833.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey all! I had my scan today and we are team :pink:!!!

I am over the moon excited, but still in a state of shock. I totally thought boy there until the end.

Hey all! I had my scan today and we are team :pink:!!!

I am over the moon excited, but still in a state of shock. I totally thought boy there until the end.

Congratulations! I saw your thread on the second tri boards and updated you already. :winkwink:

If you don't mind me asking, what made you think it was going to be a boy?

Congrats to everyone finding out!!! how exciting!!!

congrats everyone!! Only 4 more days of waiting for me... so cant wait for the 13th!!:happydance:

We had our scan yesterday and it's a GIRL! Could not be more excited. My 2 year old niece who had swore to me it was going to be a boy took the news like a champ. She just smiled and said, "OK, it's a girl!". We've already gone out and bought about five pink outfits. :)

I hope we have a girl because my five year old niece from OH's side said "it has to be a girl, because we already have a boy!" (her little brother)

Congrats on team pink, LilMart! :happydance:

Well, today's the day! We're having DD's birthday party, and at the end, she will open up a present full of either pink or blue balloons, and then we will finally know! :D

Spiffynoodles can't wait to hear what your having.

I'm gone for a few days an come back to see all these colorful bumps. Thats so exciting!!

I can't wait til Wednesday at 2. I just keep thinking just have to get through 3 more work days and a day at church and we will know but then that feels like forever so it really doesn't help. And to top it off I'm pretty sure DH is even more excited than I am so he's always talking about it, even though I'm trying to not think about it. But I'm glad he's excited.

I love checking in on this thread to see what everyone is having as they find out!

Can't wait to hear your news Spiffynoodles! Such a cute idea :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->