March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

congrats on the girl :happydance:
hope I get to join the pink team too!!

Spiffynoodles: OMG! I was waiting fo this day... u finally get to find out and tell us!!:happydance:

this thread is so much fun!
Congrats to all you ladies who have recently found out what you're having :cloud9:

Spiffy, can't wait to hear what team you're on!!!

Here it is!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZABxw3e4AI&feature=youtu.be

Awww i loved watching the video! I felt like i was right there with you!
congrats on team :blue:!!!!!! You will love it!

Congrats spiffy that looked like so much fun. Little boys are so much fun ( I only know this because of my awesome little nephews) but from what I hear little boys love their mamas

Yay for team blue spiffy! Loved the video that was too
Cute!!!

We had our private yesterday and were team blue!! So excited to have my little boy!!!

Congrats to those who found out gender *^^* I'm a bit shocked that's it's even right now! 9 boys and 9 girl bumps. Wow. I have hopefully less than a week to know, though time will tell. Still worired that we'll be able to do the scan or not -_- bah.

I have to say, i am super impressed with the even gender teams! Ive been on a lot of bump boards and typically there is one gender that over powers the others. Usually i see more :blue: than :pink: but occasionally the girls do win. Its quite interesting, w this thread, that it seems to be 50-50 on a regular basis. Very impressive ladies!

Thanks everyone!!! So excited to hear everyone else's results!

Congrats on the team blue ashleyy0! I have my scan the day after tomorrow! AAAHHH can't get hear soon enough!

Thank you. Now im just counting down to
My scan at my doctors office praying it'll still be a boy haha. Ahhhh can't wait to hear! What are you hoping for?

A little part of me wants a girl but honestly I don't really care as long as baby is healthy. But DH would be so cute with a little girl. I'm excited just to know and able to start shopping.

Awe yeah I could see my oh being totally cute with a lil girl! I wanted a boy first though. I always wished I had a big brother. Good luck! Can't wait to hear!!!

Yea I always thought it would be good to have a boy first and DH really wants a boy first. BUt gonna be thrilled no matter what.

I don't have any brothers and only like 3 boy cousins (and only lived around 1) and DH comes from a family of 6 boys and 2 girls, and very few girl cousins. So theres a very good chance of us having boys at some point no matter what and that'll be a whole new experience for me. Even just spending time at DH's parents house with all the boys everywhere can be a little much at times (Dh's family is great and I love spending time with them) Which is probably why that little part of me wants a girl.

Awe it def sounds like y'all def need a girl. Keeping my finger crossed for u guys!!!!!

:D

Attachments

• it_s_a_boy.jpg
    it_s_a_boy.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member