March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Congrats on the boy!! Seems like today alot of people are finding out team blue!

Congratulations, rhii! It looks like the scale is starting to tip towards boy!

Congrats on the boys ladies. About 21 hours to go and I'll know what I'm having!!

wow! there are a ton of ladies finding out what they are having tomorrow! Should be an exciting day in here :D

Just finished editing my gender reveal pictures!! :happydance: I cant wait until tomorrow afternoon but at the same time im very nervous as I get my results for the blood scan to see if anything is abnormal with the baby... Good luck to everyone else getting scans tomorrow :hugs: Hope the babies all decide to show tomorrow!!

Hey everyone :)

I have my scan coming up on the 21st! I can't wait! We had a scan at b12 weeks and the tech and everyone one this Site and ingender guessed boy based on nub, we also had one at 15 weeks and the Dr THINKS we are having a boy, she said it was hard to determine because the cited was hanging out down there as well but she THOUGHT she saw something! I have felt boy all along so I've just been going with big and telling everyone that's what it is but you never know! Df won't let me buy anything until our scan confirms it next week :) I'm so excited!

Yay its our scan today!! So excited its at 11 though slightly sad that this is the last time we will see baby until he or she arrives! Very excited though! Xx

Well we are definatly having a little boy! So my family were right! So excited my oh is over the moon we will have a beutiful daughter and a beautiful son! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->