March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

There seems to be alot of blue babies just never thought it would be us! So excited a little nervous too! Xx

There seems to be alot of blue babies just never thought it would be us! So excited a little nervous too! Xx

I feel exactly the same way! I'm excited to have a boy, but at the same time, I'm also a little nervous. Mostly because I was a pretty mature, well-behaved kid growing up, but my three brothers were all a little crazy and got into a lot of trouble, and my DH was also quite a handful as a kid! :dohh: Maybe if our son has crazy moments, I'll just hand him to DH and say, "He's your son!" :haha:

Seeing the title update is exciting!!

Still feels like ages away that I find out!

Congrats on all the pinks n blues so far x x

I feel exactly the same way! I'm excited to have a boy, but at the same time, I'm also a little nervous. Mostly because I was a pretty mature, well-behaved kid growing up, but my three brothers were all a little crazy and got into a lot of trouble, and my DH was also quite a handful as a kid! :dohh: Maybe if our son has crazy moments, I'll just hand him to DH and say, "He's your son!" :haha:

Haha I love this!!! I have wanted a boy from the start just because all of my friends have girls and so I wanted a little boy, after I found out it was a boy I got scared at thinking oh no I hope he doesn't act like his dad did as a kid. I have heard so many stories from my fiance about all the trouble he got into as a kid, like setting the woods on fire:dohh:. I have a feeling I am gonna have my hands full.

Haha I love this!!! I have wanted a boy from the start just because all of my friends have girls and so I wanted a little boy, after I found out it was a boy I got scared at thinking oh no I hope he doesn't act like his dad did as a kid. I have heard so many stories from my fiance about all the trouble he got into as a kid, like setting the woods on fire:dohh:. I have a feeling I am gonna have my hands full.

Haha! Wow, setting the woods on fire, huh? I can't say my DH did anything that ambitious. :haha: It seems like I hear a lot of stories, though, about how he punched a few holes in the walls, and ran around kicking people in the shins. :dohh:

I know they are so full of energy have no idea how I will keep up with him and don't even get me started on trying go chose a name! Lol but im very excited to have one of each and I know how much my oh wanted a little boy xx

I know they are so full of energy have no idea how I will keep up with him and don't even get me started on trying go chose a name! Lol but im very excited to have one of each and I know how much my oh wanted a little boy xx

The funny thing is, my DH really wanted a boy the first time around, and then after having DD, he became nervous about having a boy for some reason. So he is happy that we're having a boy, but I think he would have been more excited if it had happened before having a girl. Not sure why. :shrug:

I can't believe how many blue bumps we've had in the past few days! I really hope to break the boy streak! :haha:

Boys are great though! Busy as all can be but tons of fun! :thumbup:

My DH wanted a boy first and obviously was happy that our first was a boy but he is seriously hoping for a girl this time. So cute! :cloud9:

I love being a mom of 2 boys. They both of have their own personalities. Both so sweet though. One is very outgoing and active and into phsyicial activity. the other is quite the mamas boy and prefers cuddles and observing. Really i think it has more to do with personality than anything, so fear not mamas of boys! Besides, i hear girls can be quite the challenge as teens :lol: (though sign me up for that bc id love to have this one be a girl for once!)

That's my plan!! :haha:
Have told OH that when the time comes for the birds and the bees talk, it shall be HIS job lol

Guess what ladies??

ITS A BOY!! :) :cloud9:

Fiance admitted he wanted a girl really bad and my son got the brother he was hoping for in the end. I kind of had a feeling it was a boy because when I was looking at girl stuff it just didn't fit... it felt really weird but I was always fine with the boy stuff.

The baby is 11oz so far.. I have a low placenta and its anterior tho :dohh: The doctor is hoping it moves when baby gets bigger... Baby really loves my left side and had his head all in my bladder with his feet up in the air. Sort of like he was ready for this day! :haha:

Congratulations ladies! I went to the dentist yesterday and when I told my hygienist I was having a girl she says, Wow you're the first one to tell me your having a girl everyone she knows is having a boy, including her daughter. She then says that she'll have a lot of boys to date, yikes! My girlfriend already thinks her 3 month old son can maybe date my daughter in the future, my husband said, ummm nooo. :dohh:

Put me down for a little blue bump as well. After keeping his legs crossed for the first half of the scan he decided to flash the camera the rest of the time. No mistaking we got a boy! it was so funny because every time we tried to look he literally had his legs crossed then when she was looking for his left hand we found it no joke pointing at his manhood. It was hilarious.

Thanks ladies and congrats to all the other team blue babies this week. :D wonder how many more boys there will be this month

And I was under the impression it was harder to concive a boy because of timing ect lol apparently not! Congratulations to everyone on their bumps xxx

Guess what ladies??

ITS A BOY!! :) :cloud9:

Fiance admitted he wanted a girl really bad and my son got the brother he was hoping for in the end. I kind of had a feeling it was a boy because when I was looking at girl stuff it just didn't fit... it felt really weird but I was always fine with the boy stuff.

The baby is 11oz so far.. I have a low placenta and its anterior tho :dohh: The doctor is hoping it moves when baby gets bigger... Baby really loves my left side and had his head all in my bladder with his feet up in the air. Sort of like he was ready for this day! :haha:

My boy likes that too!
Had his head down and his feet in the air right behind my belly button lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back