March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

No it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a big willy on pics 2 & 3. Pics 3 is a potty shot.
I guessed boy but it's weird as i'm a mammy to 3girls!!!!! (will be 16,17 & 18 when baby is born) Don't know what to do with a boy!!!!!!!!!! i'm not disappointed i'm over the moon - just after 15yrs never thought i be a mammy to a boy. (mind i would have been happy with either gender)

No it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a big willy on pics 2 & 3. Pics 3 is a potty shot.
I guessed boy but it's weird as i'm a mammy to 3girls!!!!! (will be 16,17 & 18 when baby is born) Don't know what to do with a boy!!!!!!!!!! i'm not disappointed i'm over the moon - just after 15yrs never thought i be a mammy to a boy. (mind i would have been happy with either gender)

Congratulations! :happydance: For some reason I thought you were showing us your 12 week scan, so when I saw that last picture, I thought, "That can't be what I think it is, because 12 week babies don't have those!" :haha:

Congrats on the Boy! Thats so exciting!!
My official scan date is March 13th at 2:00!! I'm so excited! That seems soooooo far away.

Congrats on the Boy! Thats so exciting!!
My official scan date is March 13th at 2:00!! I'm so excited! That seems soooooo far away.

Okay, I've moved you to the correct day. :flower: March 13th is going to be busy! And a lot of :blue: predictions, too!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I got my scan date theough the post today for the 7th of March :)

My OH really wants a girl (we have three boys already) I don't mind either way but a girl would be nice!! I actually have a feeling I'm pregnant with a boy for some reason, although I keep dreaming it's a girl so who knows lol!

X

My OH really wants a girl (we have three boys already) I don't mind either way but a girl would be nice!! I actually have a feeling I'm pregnant with a boy for some reason, although I keep dreaming it's a girl so who knows lol!

X

Is this going to be your last? If it is, I hope you get a little girl! But it's great that you're happy with another boy, too. Less drama when they're teenagers! :winkwink:

X

Is this going to be your last? If it is, I hope you get a little girl! But it's great that you're happy with another boy, too. Less drama when they're teenagers! :winkwink:

Yeah this is going to be our last, (We said that after the third though lol) but my OH is adamant he doesn't want anymore after this one so I'll be happy with four :)
X

Yeah this is going to be our last, (We said that after the third though lol) but my OH is adamant he doesn't want anymore after this one so I'll be happy with four :)
X

I was one of four kids, so I can say that that's a pretty good number (although DH and I are NTNP for life, so I think we'll probably end up with more than 4 :haha:). And who knows? Maybe when it comes down to that final decision, your OH will decide that he'd actually be okay with "just one more." :winkwink:

X

I was one of four kids, so I can say that that's a pretty good number (although DH and I are NTNP for life, so I think we'll probably end up with more than 4 :haha:). And who knows? Maybe when it comes down to that final decision, your OH will decide that he'd actually be okay with "just one more." :winkwink:

I watched a tv show the other day called "16 kids and counting", you gonna be one of them?! lol!! x

X

I watched a tv show the other day called "16 kids and counting", you gonna be one of them?! lol!! x

:haha: We have a show here in the US called "19 kids and counting!" I guess it could happen to us, but we're also being realistic. We know that there might come a time (or a really difficult child) when it just won't be in our family's best interest to have any more, so we're still playing it by ear, but right now we anticipate having at least 8. :winkwink:

X

:haha: We have a show here in the US called "19 kids and counting!" I guess it could happen to us, but we're also being realistic. We know that there might come a time (or a really difficult child) when it just won't be in our family's best interest to have any more, so we're still playing it by ear, but right now we anticipate having at least 8. :winkwink:

Wow! I come from a pretty terrible family, just me and my brother and my family are all divorced and split apart, but my OH has a massive and close family and I really want a big family of my own :) 3 or 4 kids and I'd be happy x

Wow! I come from a pretty terrible family, just me and my brother and my family are all divorced and split apart, but my OH has a massive and close family and I really want a big family of my own :) 3 or 4 kids and I'd be happy x

Yeah, I came from a smaller family with a lot of divorces, but my FIL is one of 8 kids and so we always have these big family get-togethers on my DH's side with all the aunts and uncles and cousins, and it's such a blast. I'd love to have a big family with a lot of grandkids to keep me busy in my older years. :flower:

My DH is the oldest of 8 and he loved growing up with a big family. Every holiday is so much fun with all the kids ranging from 28 to 11 plus 3 grandkids (with one cookin) Me and DH want at least 8 but will be happy with whatever we end up having....I really don't want more than 12 but As long as our babies are healthy I'll be happy with 1 or 20.

My DH is the oldest of 8 and he loved growing up with a big family. Every holiday is so much fun with all the kids ranging from 28 to 11 plus 3 grandkids (with one cookin) Me and DH want at least 8 but will be happy with whatever we end up having....I really don't want more than 12 but As long as our babies are healthy I'll be happy with 1 or 20.

It's nice to see other ladies on this forum who want really big families! I hope you and your DH are blessed with many beautiful babies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->