March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

After I hit Post I thought about 20 and I'm like OH MY GOSH 20 is a really big number!! I'm not sure my body could handle that many. I'm 5' 4" and 115 lbs. I would be a rubber band that you stretch constantly...I would never be the same.

But we really want a big family, its harder to find people who want alot of kids (not theres anything wrong with only having a few, I'm the middle child of 3 and we have a great life) But truly love the dynamic of the big family.

Oh and I totally spaced, I hope you and your DH have as many babies as your heart desires.

After I hit Post I thought about 20 and I'm like OH MY GOSH 20 is a really big number!! I'm not sure my body could handle that many. I'm 5' 4" and 115 lbs. I would be a rubber band that you stretch constantly...I would never be the same.

But we really want a big family, its harder to find people who want alot of kids (not theres anything wrong with only having a few, I'm the middle child of 3 and we have a great life) But truly love the dynamic of the big family.

:haha: I love your rubber band analogy.

Yeah, my first baby had IUGR due to a crappy placenta, and although it wasn't too bad (she was 5lbs 7oz when she was born) I know that it can be a lot worse and there's a 30% chance it will happen to me again. So if I start having really premature babies with low birth weights I might have to stop having kids sooner.

Oh and I totally spaced, I hope you and your DH have as many babies as your heart desires.

Thanks, I hope so too! :flower:

My Grandma had 15 babies eek. I am hoping for 3. I didn't meet "the one" till a couple years ago so I'll have just turned 32 when babies born so not sure how many I will get to have! I'd like between 3 and 5 well see how efficient my body is lol.

P.s is it march yet????? Lol

My Grandma had 15 babies eek. I am hoping for 3. I didn't meet "the one" till a couple years ago so I'll have just turned 32 when babies born so not sure how many I will get to have! I'd like between 3 and 5 well see how efficient my body is lol.

P.s is it march yet????? Lol

There are a lot of women who keep having babies until they're in the 40's so I think you've got pretty good odds for having at least three and maybe even five if you don't waste time. :winkwink:

Oh, and I WISH it was March! I have my gender scan and my DD 1st birthday coming up in March, so it's going to be such a fun month! :flower:

I might be able to find out gender tomorrow depends if sis in law is working late or not (she is an u/s nurse) if not then more than likely it'll be the 1st thru the 3rd of March. (Real appt wont be until March 15th for the doctor to tell me) but hopefully I'll already know lol I'll keep you updated

I might be able to find out gender tomorrow depends if sis in law is working late or not (she is an u/s nurse) if not then more than likely it'll be the 1st thru the 3rd of March. (Real appt wont be until March 15th for the doctor to tell me) but hopefully I'll already know lol I'll keep you updated

Wow! That's so exciting! I wish I knew an u/s nurse! :haha:

Well, if you do find out the gender tomorrow, be sure to let us know! :thumbup:

*Waves* May I join? My scan date is March 29th. I'm thinking baby is a boy but I kinda of hope we will have a girl. :flower:

My scan will be on March 15th also my My Birthday!!!! So excited, please add my name to the list! We are hoping for and predicting girl! Thanks!!

Well I did get back in time to get a scan last night, BUT baby said NO NO NO you no look. My sis in law thought she saw a little something between the legs to think boy, but she will rescan on March 1st and hopefully baby will say hi then. XD So still unknown gender.

Well I did get back in time to get a scan last night, BUT baby said NO NO NO you no look. My sis in law thought she saw a little something between the legs to think boy, but she will rescan on March 1st and hopefully baby will say hi then. XD So still unknown gender.

Darn! That's too bad that baby was uncooperative! At least you've only got a couple weeks to go, though! :happydance:

Darn! That's too bad that baby was uncooperative! At least you've only got a couple weeks to go, though! :happydance:

*nods* Baby was moving A LOT but when she went to check on legs baby would close them or cross them. Silly baby XD I uploaded some pics if you want to see thread called boy or girl

Same happened to me at 15 weeks! Doctor scanned me for over 5 minutes and legs were crossed! Baby was sleeping so comfortably and kept us from finding out lol. I have my 19 week appt. on 2/27 so hoping I can find out then or I'll have to wait til 3/6 for my Level II :dohh:.

I'm going to try everything I can before I go to make sure baby is awake ahaha

my baby was wide wake XD just did not want to show you at all. He/she was just moving all about could not sit still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->