March IUI club! Join me!

Pirate- that's really strange...when they did my 2nd check there were some that were 13 and 11 and when I went back after the whole weekend some did not grow at all and only 1 was 24 and so they triggered me...I was also disappointed that I didn't have more to increase my chances... When I asked the nurse she said, I've seen where a lady had no good follicles on ultrasound and ended up with triplets...she said you never know. Fx it all works out.

Sprite- I'am!! My ic are pretty negative now and I took a FRER which had a light line....I'll post pics.. I'm 10dpt.

These are my ic's from day 1 to day 10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
Here is my 9dpo10dpt FRER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
I've gotta pick up some frers too. I completely forgot about them. I'll have to take a pic of my tests too.

Post a pic when you can! I'm going to the store after work to pic up some more FRER to test tonight, in the morning and so on lol.

This is my first time ever posting...
My husband and I did our first IUI March 10. I took Femara cd 5-9. We've been trying for over 5 years. So so impatient to test next week! I'm eating pineapple and keeping my feet nice and warm. Good luck to everyone!!!

Welcome baby - love. Fingers crossedv that after 5 years this is your bfp.

I just went to the store for frers and they didn't have any!!! I didn't feel like running to another store so I just bought the generic version. They look exactly the same. I forgot to test over the weekend bc I wasn't feeling well and I figured they would be negative because the trigger should be gone by now. Tomorrow is my 10 dpo so I'm going to start doing the ic and the generic frer when we got pg with our daughter the lines on 10 dpo and 11 dpo were so light that I actually thought we were out.

This is going to be a long week. Blood work not until friday.

Good luck baby_love! Fx this is your cycle!

I took a test last night with FRER and is was bfn. Took another FRER today and I see the faintest line...I can't see much on the ic's though. I'll post the FRER from this morning.

I'm 12dpo and 13 dp trigger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
Lulu -Yes !! I see a faint line. That's how my 11 dpo with sarah first started too. Fx they get darker each day.

Very exciting. I asked dh if he thought we were pg and he said "our luck yes" I'm getting excited for myself but still trying not to get my hopes up too much. So it's wonderful to be sharing this moment with you. It keeps my mind off myself.

Hey ladies.. I hope you don't mind but I've been following this thread and I wanted to wish you all the best of luck!!

I have only one ovary (naturally) and it has a large cyst so on BC at the minute. But after that if all goes well.. I'll be in the April thread for my first ever attempt at IUI. Reading your experiences are so helpful as I feel a bit clueless about it all..

Again, good luck to you all xxx

Welcome november. Good luck in april.

I took my generic frer this morning and an ic. They are both negative. I actually really hate the generic frer bc it's blue dye and I totally have line eye with it. But in my heart know it's just a crappy blue dye test. I have to work today so it'll be later tonight until I can get back out for an frer.

Ugh

Anyway lulu how was this mornings test?

Welcome November!!! Good luck to you and fx!!

So the one this morning was a bit darker, I'll post it...so I called my doc and they sent me for blood work....I did that about an hour ago...so waiting for the call.

Update when you get your FRER tonight!! Gl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
Ooh I have seen 2 lines in all your pics Lulu! Yay!

Welcome NovemberRayne (I LOVE that song by GNR!)

AFM- I caved and tested today (12dpiui) and it was BFN. So I felt like it was good because I know that the trigger is out. But seeing a BFN was sad either way. My RE said to test on Wednesday so IDK why I did it today. (maybe I am a glutton for punishment lol)!!!!!

Fingers crossed for me (and all of you!!!!)

Yay!!! Congrats lulu. Much darker then yesterday. GL with the bloodwork with a line like that it might be really low like under 50 but don't get disappointed because it's supposed to double everyday so as long as it keeps getting darker you are good.

Omg ashley I know I am such a glutton for punishment. But don't count yourself out yet because you could have ovulated later or implanted later so maybe that's why they said to wait until wednesday.

But Afm i'm seriously regretting using the generic frer now. I feel like I'm out . I'm waiting to get off work now to go get the frers. I will probably cave and take it tonight even though I shouldn't

Frer is negative. 10 dpo I'm excited to test in the morning but am starting to feel like we're out.

Sprite/Ashley don't feel like you guys are out...the night before I got a slight line I had a bfn! So you never know!! Fx for you ladies!!

Afm- they never called with my results...I'm guessing ya because I went in the afternoon and the results probably weren't ready by the time they close. If it's positive they will send me again Wednesday for more blood work. I also caved and got more FRER to test more lol.

Oh yeah lulu probably. My re is similar you have to have the bloodwork done by 830 in order for them to call by noon. And the girls are all out of there by 3 so it's a mess if you call them too late. Fx tomorrow's is darker.

I can't upload any of my photos. I get an error message that the file is too large and I've made it as small as I can on my phone and its still too large.

Hello ladies, hope i can jump in, I'm going for my 4th IUI tomorrow, my signature sums it up for me, but this last cycle has been a nerve wreck, financially challenged and everything is at the last minute, I usually did the IUI on cd 16 but this cycle it's on cd 14. Feeling rushed but this morning u/s showed a 16mm on the right and a 22mm on the left and bw showed that my O was happening soon, i even have to skip the trigger cause it wasn't going to be delivered until tomorrow. I'm still debating to test early since the 2 cp/mc last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->