March IUI club! Join me!

Welcome momwanna so sorry to hear you felt rushed. I don't like when things move too quick either. I'd like a minute to absorb the information. We triggered on cd 10 so I felt like that was early too

Afm big fat negative this morn. I couldn't sleep I was so anxious. Ended up waking up at 430 and tested. I told dh there is no chance now at 13dpt and 12/11 dpiui I should have surely started to see something by now? he's so confused. he asks why I need to go for bloodwork then and shouldn't I stop the progesterone but I don't want to get his hopes up that there is still a chance because I really know there isn't so I told him I have to follow the plan. I think he still had hope and that kills me.

welcome all our new ladies! I'm 4dpiui. I'm remaining optimistic, it's just my nature, but i ovulated on friday mid day and we didn't do the iui until saturday morning. I mean is it even possible to have IUI work 20 hours after ovulation? WE BD the 2 days before ovulation, but still. I'm frustrated I spent all that money on bloods and US for me to tell the doctor I ovulated.

Well ladies I got my labs back HCG at 10 and progesterone at 4!!! They want progesterone at 20. They will do my 48 hour labs and if the number is higher they will put me on progesterone. I'm trying to keep it together here at work but I just lost it in the bathroom. I didn't think it would be this hard.

I'm sorry lulu, but there is always hope.
AfM I was mistaken and iui was today at cd13 not 14, the count was 13 mil so fx one makes it, I think I was ovulating late last night or working on it.

Yay i am so excited for you. Fingers crossed your beta doubles and your progesterone raises. I have a good feeling for you that everything is going to be great. Just alittle stressful. Cry it out. Tears of joy and celebrate.

The good thing about progesterone is that they can always give you a suppository until your body takes over.

I made them give me progesterone JUST IN CASE! I'm going for blood work tomorrow again...poas again tonight of course! I'm so nervous...the told me that the numbers I have are usually not associated with a viable pregnancy. Very sad just trying to stay positive.

Oh wow I sorry to hear that. Im off to google it. I dont always take what my re says as facts there is always a possibility that they are wrong. Maybe it was just too early. Fingers crossed for you.

Pirate are you positive you ovulated then? There is always a possibility.

Sprite- yeah I tried looking up some stuff but I'm just going to take the progesterone and hope for the best...I took another test tonight which seems to be getting darker...but we'll see. They might start getting lighter you never know.

Did you test again tonight? And when do you go for bloods? You're not out until af shows her face!! Fx for you!!

It's so hard to pin point exact answers on Dr googs. Only bc so many women have different experiences. I still have hope for you. I just feel like it was too early but that's good bc at least you got the progesterone and can be productive. Fingers crossed they get darker.

Afm I tested this afternoon and found myself imagining a line when there clearly was none so I put everything away and decided I'm not going to test until tomorrow morning again. This is very stressful. It's been over two years since my last and only other iui and I forgot how nervewracking it was. I go for my bloods on friday morning. And they'll call me by noon and let me know if I should stop the progesterone. This the first time I am even contemplating that it won't work out so I don't know how quickly af will come after stopping it? Can we jump right into the next cycle? Or do I need to take a break? Any idea?

I know what you mean. Those lines can get so frustrating during the early days. From what the nurse told me today you can start right away as soon as af shows...she told me when they call for my results and they have not doubled they will tell me to stop progesterone and to wait for af and then call for Clomid. She didn't say anything about taking a break so I say go for it...

I did 3 iui last year back to back. 2 were successful but mc early. So u can do it all over again if needed but fx u dont

Pretty sure I ovulated if not then then very close to mid day friday/friday afternoon. When the doc did the IUI he said my CM is still fertile CM and that would change if the window was closed, so i'm optimistic!

That's reassuring. It makes sense. It probably changes when the egg dies so ur still in, fx this is our month. AfM trying to not obsess over it since it's still so early, but this is my first time taking progesterone, do u ladies have any suggestions on what to expect? They are vaginal so even symptoms in that area weird

Oh good! I definetly think you got a chance. The egg hangs around for a bit. Fx good luck!!

Bfn again. Just waiting for Friday now. I'm kind of worried about jumping right into another iui cycle again. I kind of feel like I should rest my body but I don't know I might feel different on cd 3.

Momwanna I am taking the progesterone since 3 dpt and I haven't even noticed any symptoms at all. Even inserting it vaginally wasn't all that bad it just sucks because once they dissolve they leave this yellowish thick almost like thick cm behind. So I have to wear pads everyday. That sucks. Oh and the first couple days I felt really warm all the time and even thought I had a fever but I didnt. And it just went away after 2 days

Thx for the info, I'm having very mild cramps and backache from it, but I think the iui slightly irritated my cervix/uterus cause it was already tender b4 taking the pills.

And don't consider urself out yet, my last I didn't get a bfp until the day af was due.

Really? Dh said the same thing this morning. He just keeps saying let's see what the blood work says. I just don't want to get my hopes up. And my tummy is hurting today like af is coming. Tender. And I'm so friggin hungry. I think I'll just be happy to stop the progesterone too . I usually have an 11 day lp so my body is probably like what the hell are you doing to me ???

I agree Sprite, don't count yourself out yet! You get your betas tomorrow right??

Afm I got my numbers back today, they were at 29, so almost tripled...they are just a bit low. I'm still on progesterone and my hpt are getting darker still. I go back tomorrow for more blood tests, but I'm working tomorrow so I may just do them Saturday morning because they won't get me the results until Monday regardless of what day I do them.

Yep tomorrow morning. And I go early so I should know either way by noon. I'm ready to just get this news and move forward. I was looking at flights all day today we usually take our annual vacation this past week but skipped it bc of the iui so I want to book something for april. I need a rest after all this stress.

Yay on the 29!! Did they test progesterone again too or will they? I'm so glad you went in so early and we're able to get that progesterone. I hate waiting for results so fingers crossed the weekend will keep your mind occupied.

Glad ur numbers are going up.

Vacation seems like a nice thing to do.

AfM nothing much, pain went away so just like any other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->