March IUI club! Join me!

Welcome Hope! 4 follicles is super fab! Sounds great. I just did my first iui and took a gest yesterday and it was BFN and now i'm getting cramps too. With my first I never had any symptoms of pregnancy. So I just want AF to come so I can move onto the next round. I agree with you though that its devastating for an IUI to fail. You really think, ok now this is going to work because science is involved! I know that has happened to me! I'm curious to know if clomid thinned my lining, i think mine was 8 right before O. I also took femara at the same time, so maybe together they balanced each other out. FX everyone!!!!!

When I had my cd 2 scan last year I also had cysta but Dr said it's normal for us to have them every now and then and had said they probably be gone for cd 12 scan and he was right, that was also while on clomid, I honestly like fermara much more, less symptoms and cheaper too, with insurance it was 1$ and some change vs $9 and up, but that might just be here.

Turns out we were cancelled. My estrogen was 488 today well over what it should have been even for a day 5 so she said no birth control either . So we're taking a break this cycle and I have to call with my next cd 1. I really wanted to go on bcp if we were taking a break because I don't want to get af while on vacation but she said no. I really hope you guys have better luck then me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->