March IUI club! Join me!

I have been spotting since Tuesday, which means AF is on her way. She should be here tomorrow or Saturday. I am just gutted. How do you ladies keep going? I don't understand why God isn't hearing me. I am a Godly woman and any other ladies who are Godly....how do you get through it when you feel God doesn't hear you? :(

Sorry to hear that ashley. It's definitely hard that's for sure.

Afm my bloodwork came back negative. I stopped the progesterone. they said it can take 1-2 weeks for af to show now which is crazy. This wait is going to be harder then the 2 ww for sure. And we've booked our vacation for april 16th so if she takes awhile to show then we will have to take a break next cycle

I'm sorry sprite, but it's worked once so u know it will again, vacation is going to be helpful and let u relax a little, and vacations can do miracle sometimes

So sorry Sprite! Fx for next cycle for you!

Ashley- sorry af showed! Hoping next cycle will be it!!

Afm- I just had more blood drawn and won't here back until Monday. But my lines are now getting lighter...so thinking I'm out and it was a chemical. I just want to stop this progesterone because it's making me crazy and wanting to cry all the time. We're also going on vacation at the end of next month so we may have to try natural too which will be hard staying with family....so we'll see

starting to feel AF cramps today ugh! I am 9DPiui. I dont want to waste a POAS, but when can I test again? I wasn't charting temp so FF isn't telling me when to test etc. I'm flying blind! How many days past should you test?

So sorry to hear that lulu. Did they call yet with your results? I really hope its just a dud test and not a chemical.

Pirate, I started getting faint lines when i got my positive with baby#1 at 10 dpiui so I would wait until tomorrow morning. 11dpiui it was very clear.

My levels came down to 15....looks like a chemical, they will redraw this weekend if af doesn't show to rule out an ectopic.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. It's such a shame. I really had a good feeling for you. Which i couldnt even say about myself buy I hope it's not ectopic either that would suck.

But we can wait out af together. At least we have support here.

Yes glad we are hear for each other and I now have an af buddy haha!! My levels should be close to 0, my ic was pretty negative today so just waiting for the progesterone to wear off.

What dosage of progesterone were you on? I was on 100 mg twice a day. I'm thinking that's pretty much from what I have read people usually only take 100 mg once a day.??

Pirate i didnt get a bfp until 11dpo or later so it's still possible, the cramps could be the baby snuggling

AF has arrived. 5 days after stopping the progesterone, not to bad. We might even be able to do another iui before we leave for vacation. I go in tomorrow morning to see if I can start another cycle or not. I hate going in on cd 2 my lining always looks horrible. But I have a history of high estrogen so if I don't go cd2 I could miss my chance.

I was on 200mg twice a day...but I started spotting today. I never spot so it's different for me...hope af shows up. But I think we are taking off next cycle so far. Have to deal with some other health stuff before I can carry another life. Hope you can start up again next cycle Sprite!

I usually dont spot at the beginning either so its weird for metoo. I do tend to spot after af though and that sucks. I was expecting af to come on full force but its still very light/spotting. And My nurse never called me back to confirm that I'm set up for tomorrow so I don't know if I should go or not?

I hope we can start too but honestly I won't be disappointed if we can't. I think I've already convinced myself that a break won't be bad. I don't want to feel rushed at it again. I felt rushed this last time. When we got pg with dd I took the clomid cd 5-9 and didn't trigger until cd16. I think triggering on cd 10 was too early. For me anyway since I have the lining issues I think my uterus needs more time then that. Hopefully if I can start the clomid before my estrogen goes up that will help me.

Sprite I've read that clomid can thin ur lining sometimes, I switched from clomid to fermara which usually doesn't and had less symptoms as well, my lining was thicker then when I was on clomid.

This last cycle we didn't trigger until cd 18 and they said I had 1 good follicle at 24. That egg took but obviously something was wrong. I usually O around cd15-16... So even cd18 was late for me...I'm ok with taking next cycle off too...less stress with all the testing.

Sprite I've read that clomid can thin ur lining sometimes, I switched from clomid to fermara which usually doesn't and had less symptoms as well, my lining was thicker then when I was on clomid.

Oh that's good to know. It would actually be good if my lining was thin right now. I'll let you know.

Hello ladies, I've been reading many of your posts and figured I too should participate. I don't know why I feel like if I start posting then my ttc issues will be confirmed. I'm not too up to date with all the acronyms so please excuse me for that. My husband and I have been married for al it's 4 years (this July will make it 4) and I can honestly say it's been 2 years since we've been ttc. I think the biggest problem we've faced is my husband tends to have performance anxiety only when I'm ovulating. It's stressful because although we try to ignore it we both have memorized the week of the month in which we have to try and we can't erase it. My obgyn prescribed Clomid in August of 2015. She said that would be the first step. Prior to that we both got checked and we reassured we were both fine. Clomid gave me a few cysts the first time around so when September came I decided I didn't want to take it again. In October I decided to see. Fertility expert and so we went and did our first IUI in November. I didn't think I would be so devastated when it failed. I was so confused and mad at my body. That cycle Clomid only produced one big Follicle. I didn't go back after and then this month I decided if I was going to have a 2016 baby, March would be my last chance. I started Clomid on day 2 of my period (I truly believe Clomid has caused me to gain a significant amount of weight) and on Sunday, March 27 I had my second IUI. My doctor saw 4 follicles this time and now I'm just waiting for these 2 weeks to pass by as quickly as possible.

Welcome to the thread hope. I'm glad you decided to give it another try. 4 follies is wonderful. Good luck in your 2 week wait. I was really going for a 2016 baby as well.

And i think you were right momwanna. Clomid does thin your lining. My lining was 6.5 this morning and that's unusual for me. Also lulu I was on the same dose of progesterone I had to look at the bottle again. I had cd 2 bloods this morning so I'm waiting for those results I should know by noon but I have lots of simple and complex cysts so they are leaning already towards me taking a break for april. But they said if my estrodiol is low they'd also consider doing more tests in 2 days to see of they are shrinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->