March Mummas - join us here!

Hi girls :) im due march 2nd too :) only symptoms Im having are sore boobs and sooooo tired! no sickness yet!

No sickness here yet either. I guess that picks up in the 6th or 7th week on average???

Anyone praying to the porcelain god yet??? :)

My ms comes and goes...right now, nada...it's been gone for 4 days now. Not that I'm complaining but it always makes me nervous! Sore bbs are my only symptom right now. Off to a wedding this evening so going to get my nails done now. :happydance:

Feeling nauseous for about a week now, but not actually been sick yet.. Also having bad cramping, but the doc says not to worry unless there's bleeding. Sore bbs and so tired....
Good luck for all the scans next week.. :)

Ta :-/
Am wondering if it's the 5mg folic acid my Dr prescribed for no reason. Am going to stop taking it and stick to pre natal but instead, just in case

Hey I am new to this site. I have a due date of the 10th March. Very excited but apprehensive too!

XX

Welcome Sportys! :hi:

So I guess I asked for it but the nausea has come back this afternoon - wonderful :growlmad: I guess our bodies can't win, huh? I get upset when I have no symptoms and upset when I do!!!! :haha: Otherwise, just sore bbs and a bit tired again today but I didn't get much sleep last night so maybe that's causing that. 6 week mark on Tuesday so that is when the 'fun' is to begin...FX it's not too bad!
:hug:

*EDIT: Ha. Had a thought...lovely how the GREEN sweet pea represents week 6...it's reminiscent of a certain :sick: smiley :haha:

hi ladies :)

i hope you don't mind if i join here as well :happydance:

going by ovulation i am due march 10. i have my first dr appt on wednesday. i am very excited and very nervous!

Morning girlies
I too am fighting the nausea, it can get me at any time day or night and makes me feel rubbish :(

Mine seems to be lessening now. I am blaming my one Chinese takeaway, 3 macaroons and possibly the folic acid excess. So, healthy food for me I guess from now on...

Hey girls.. Had my first scan this morning at 6+2 and saw a little heartbeat. It was the most amazing thing ever. What a relief.

Good luck for all the other scans this week :)

Just got my bfp on saturday, after 2 losses last year I am posting very cautiously :(, lets hope this one sticks x

Ails - how exciting!! I can't wait to see the heartbeat. I have a 7 week scan next Tuesday :happydance:

Ttc1st - congrats again!

Pumpkin - big hugs to you!!! :hugs: I'll keep everything crossed for you that this one is indeed sticky. Third time's the charm, right?? :flower:

So much for the healthy eating plan - I am currently working my way through a really big apple pie. Nomnomnom. And I suppose if the sickness is bad again tomorrow (oh how I hope it isn't!) I'll KNOW :|

Pestered the Drs today and now have a midwife appointment. On the 9th August, when I'm 10 weeks in... I can't help feeling that this is pretty late...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->