March Mummas - join us here!

My mw didnt want to give me an app until I was 9 weeks but as the kids were off from that week I asked for it to be the week before (so I know what you mean)

My healthy eating has gone out the window Im just eating what I want when I want lol x

annoyingly I actually prefer eating healthily too - but I just don't feel normal or great at the moment - for example I haven't been to the gym since Friday and I feel ok about that too, rather than going mad with the stiffness I usually get from too many days off :|
I think I might skip bellydancing too today - hb is ill and I still feel sick :|

Hi all due march 18th already have a 9 mth old girl so a bit shocked.....

justme - 10 weeks is better than 12!!!! :thumbup: I know what you mean...I normally eat SUPER healthy. I used to get complimented on how I'll have a great pregnancy cause of it and a super healthy baby...but yet for my snack this afternoon, all that sounded appealing was Gold Fish crackers! And for dinner...the idea of eating anything sounds awful...the only thing that sounds appealing is a peanut butter sandwich. I miss eating vegetables and fruit and yummy lean protein! It all makes me want to :sick: right now...even milk...I LOVE MILK...but right now, I force feed it to myself...and it makes me feel ill after...AUGH :growlmad: So not fair!!

I used to workout like 5-6 days a week too...yoga, running, weight training...now, NADA...it's awful really. I want to be a good mom!!! But I'm just too tired...and queasy...

Welcome pisces and congrats!!! :hi: I'm a pisces and my baby will be a pisces as well...so is my mom and her mom...craziness!!!!

Hey ladies! Congratulations to all of you! May I join in? I am due March 13 with #2, I also have an 8 month old.

justme - 10 weeks is better than 12!!!! :thumbup: I know what you mean...I normally eat SUPER healthy. I used to get complimented on how I'll have a great pregnancy cause of it and a super healthy baby...but yet for my snack this afternoon, all that sounded appealing was Gold Fish crackers! And for dinner...the idea of eating anything sounds awful...the only thing that sounds appealing is a peanut butter sandwich. I miss eating vegetables and fruit and yummy lean protein! It all makes me want to :sick: right now...even milk...I LOVE MILK...but right now, I force feed it to myself...and it makes me feel ill after...AUGH :growlmad: So not fair!!

I used to workout like 5-6 days a week too...yoga, running, weight training...now, NADA...it's awful really. I want to be a good mom!!! But I'm just too tired...and queasy...

Welcome pisces and congrats!!! :hi: I'm a pisces and my baby will be a pisces as well...so is my mom and her mom...craziness!!!!

AMEN SISTA! I usually am a very healthy eater. Chicken, egg whites, oatmeal and salad kinda gal.. Now - a completely different story. I just had a whole wheat tortilla with melted cheese for dinner and frozen yogurt with cookie dough. What the??!?!?! I think I could live off of an IV of indian food.. I try to do these little "eat smalls meals throughout the day" .. but I am RAVENOUS after an hour. I am actually hoping morning sickness catches me to slow me down. (I know I will regret saying that.)

And I am just the same as you in regards to the gym. Just. No. Energy. I can't wait to enter the 2nd tri so I can get back to dem' weights (and have a little bump in there with me). :)

I don't think that eating crud makes us bad, we're not doing it on purpose.
Am annoyed I had to miss belly dancing yesterday. Hopeful I will feel better today and can do the gym. Hopefully... Currently feeling very aggrieved about everything

Hmmm I've just fiddled with my ticker, after FF was INSISTENT that my due date would be 5 March 2013.
I can actually see what it means, thinking about it - I o'd on cd 12, so everything else is out by 2 days if you calculate from first day of last AF. Does that make sense to everyone else?
It also kind of reexplains the horrible nausea, lol! Plus I like this , cos now I am on sweetpea! Now, how big is a sweetpea exactly?!

My first scan is this afternoon! I'm absolutely petrified :wacko:

Hi ladies! My scan went amazing! LO is measuring right on and has a heartbeat of 108 bpm. I didn't think I'd be so emotional but I cried as soon as I saw / heard it. It has taken us 18 months and 1 miscarriage to get here. Just praying LO continues to grow healthy and strong!

https://theelusivesecondline.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/image.jpg

That AWESOME news Trish! I don't doubt you being so moved when you see that little heart fluttering just for you! I know I will be a mess as I am a nervous wreck in hoping everything is going well.

Super huge hugs to you!!! Such an amazing day!

Ahhhh Trish that is amazing! What a lovely update to wake up to!

I've got my first midwife appointment this afternoon, not a scan and I'm not sure whether it will be a full booking in appointment as it's still early. Getting quite nervous now. Hope you all have a lovely day x

Just back from the midwife! She was so lovely and went through all of my medical history etc but I have to go back in 4 weeks to get blood tests/blood pressure checked/urine sample etc as it's still too early to do those. She gave me my notes to take home and the bounty pack and i've spent the last half hour looking through them. It's all feeling a bit real now! Hopefully I will get a scan date in the post soon for mid August. Exciting times!! :D

AMEN SISTA! I usually am a very healthy eater. Chicken, egg whites, oatmeal and salad kinda gal.. Now - a completely different story. I just had a whole wheat tortilla with melted cheese for dinner and frozen yogurt with cookie dough. What the??!?!?! I think I could live off of an IV of indian food.. I try to do these little "eat smalls meals throughout the day" .. but I am RAVENOUS after an hour. I am actually hoping morning sickness catches me to slow me down. (I know I will regret saying that.)

And I am just the same as you in regards to the gym. Just. No. Energy. I can't wait to enter the 2nd tri so I can get back to dem' weights (and have a little bump in there with me). :)

I was ravenous and eating us out of house and home about a week ago...but since the nausea kicked in on Sunday, I haven't been eating much at all. I let myself eat all I could when there was no nausea to try to stock up on nutrition...not sure that is possible but I ate while I could! So I suggest you do the same. As it ends quickly and you'll be struggling to keep down crackers :dohh: Enjoy it while you can!! :hugs:

I did some light training and push ups on Monday and felt dizzy after 30 minutes...going to attempt yoga at noon today. I'm not feeling too confident as breakfast isn't sitting well and I didn't even finish eating it! So with no energy (as no food) and queasiness going in, this isn't going to be a great experience. But I'm at least going to try!!!

Congrats Trish!!! I can't wait to see that heartbeat too! Our scan is scheduled for this coming Monday... so 5 more days!!

I'm so happy for you :hugs:

And great news for you too purple! Isn't it exciting? I got a pack too from my first visit and then had to hide it from all our visitors. Just our luck that we would get our BFP two days before our first visitors arrived, then as soon as they left, new ones came and when those left we now have DH's family in town until Sunday. So we've had like NO alone time to let it all sink in and to do proper research and celebration!!! Enjoy it for me - spread it all out all over your house :winkwink: Hee hee

hi ladies :)

sorry to hear everyone is feeling so sick :( but, that is a good thing, right?! i am not really feeling too nauseous just yet. but, i am still only 5+3. i have been feeling slightly nauseous every now and then and sometime not all that hungry at all, but still ok, thankfully!

i had my first dr's appt today. it went well. he said he doesn't feel anything in my abdomen that would lead him to think ectopic but since i am so worried (high hcg and cramping mostly on the left) he sent me for a scan. i have that appt tomorrow. please cross your fingers for me. the dr joked that maybe i am having twins and that would account for my high hcg... haha!

i hope you are all well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->