March Mummas - join us here!

Mrs, harsh :-/
I used to be the same with gym equipment but have found a way that works for me (although only for 15 minutes, can't guarantee beyond that). Basically I use the cross trainer, and my way of not dying of boredom is to monitor my heart rate. I don't let it go above 138 (tops) but try to do as much as I can within that. At the end I write down how far I went. Then I gave something to try and beat.
Also, try and find a belly dance class maybe? It's meant to be Ideal for this sort of thing. And swimming! He can' complain about swimming and if it's hot there, that might be genius!

My doctor said she didnt think it was a good idea to continue my zumba classes or my turbo kick. She said it was too much jumping, quick movements, turns, and jostling my torso, plus it would get my heartrate up too high. She said she only recommends the walking on the treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike and heartrate under 140. I had read somewhere that if I had been exercising before it would be okay, but I dont want to risk it. So now I take my kindle and do the boring stuff. At least its better than nothing. (or thats what I keep telling myself lol)

@ Hopeful4num1 - My heart is breaking for you.... :cry: Im so sorry for you loss. Hopefully you will get your rainbow baby and we will see you back here soon....

Mrs, harsh :-/
I used to be the same with gym equipment but have found a way that works for me (although only for 15 minutes, can't guarantee beyond that). Basically I use the cross trainer, and my way of not dying of boredom is to monitor my heart rate. I don't let it go above 138 (tops) but try to do as much as I can within that. At the end I write down how far I went. Then I gave something to try and beat.
Also, try and find a belly dance class maybe? It's meant to be Ideal for this sort of thing. And swimming! He can' complain about swimming and if it's hot there, that might be genius!

Alos, yay, appleseed day for me! :) and my birthday tomorrow :)

Happy almost birthday!!!! :cake: And happy appleseed day :hugs:

SO he actually doesn't want me swimming either!!!! He said that even though you're not really lying on your stomach and putting pressure on it, you're flipped down and that isn't the greatest. He also said something about the relaxin and straining something. I was only half listening at this point as all that was resonating my head was "you can't run" "you can't run" and I just wanted to :cry: He even said to stop my yoga!!! Cause he's had patients come in with their sacral bone split where it's fused cause of the relaxin. That stretching is good but that yoga tends to go too far and our relaxed joints end up suffering. He took my breath away when he finished. :nope: So stationery bike is all he's happy with! I want this baby so much that I guess I'm going to just suck it up and listen to him :shrug:

Though I'm still power-walking! He didn't say anything about walking nor did I ask :winkwink: So I'm just assuming it's ok :wacko:

Hopeful4num1 - I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: big hugs :hugs: I'm praying you will be back here soon.

How is everyone else doing? I'm REALLY tired but other than that still no symptoms. It is worrying me slightly... I've got my first mw appointment on Weds and I can't wait to get a scan date but I doubt that will be until the end of August which just seems so far away. Time just seems to be going so slowly, it seems forever since I got my BFP. I'm happy that i'm a pea today though!!

Hi i am 29 and married with 2 children, after 10 months of trying finally have that BFP! Absolutely desperate to talk so joining you ladies on the journey x

Mrs, maybe try another Dr, yours sounds Mental and is going agt everything I have ever read!!!

Hi Lucky! Congratulations on your BFP! Do you know when you are due?

Hello Ladies! This is my first time posting here! When I was TTC I stopped by often to read all the symptoms but couldn't bring myself to post! :wacko:

So.... I'm a newlywed with a 4 year old Daughter (Irelynn). We were married on March 17th 2012 and have been trying since. I was so sad that I kept getting bfn's That last month I gave up on getting pregnant and that's when I got my BFP June 24!!

My Due Date (based on last cycle) is March 3rd!

Thanks purplespecs, Im due march 2nd (scan yet to confirm) how bout you?

Congrats irelynnsmommy !!:thumbup:

Congratulations Irelynnsmommy!

Lucky i'm due on the 2nd of March too!!

Purple that's great a due date buddy! Do you have many symptoms? I'm feeling so tired but ms has started today :wacko:

Hey Lucky, not many symptoms yet. I'm really tired and have sore boobs but no morning sickness yet. I spoke to my mum and in 2 of her pregnancies she had no ms or nausea, and was sick just the once in the third pregnancy. I'm hoping i'm going to follow in her footsteps! Though I kind of would like just to feel slightly nauseous as atm it doesn't feel like i'm pregnant. I've just noticed you live close - i'm in Devon!

Lucky, did the ms come out of nowhere? I am SO paranoid about that happening! :o

Justmeinlove, yeah today I've really noticed it! just nauseous but really wanted to get away with it I had it until 22weeks with my son:cry:

Purple oh wow really close, I have been feeling generally rubbish last few days whether coincidence or preg symptoms not sure but nausea has def hit today! Hopefully u will get away with it all b it reassuring x

Hi everyone, I'm due on March 2nd (I think, scan on Monday to confirm). So excited and nervous about my scan..

Hi everyone, I'm due on March 2nd (I think, scan on Monday to confirm). So excited and nervous about my scan..

Welcome! I'm also due March 2nd and I have my first scan on Tuesday. I hope your scan goes well, let us know! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->